A new update was pushed last night with several improvements and optimizations to make your experience on the Platform a better one.
- NEW: Modpacks using Solder will now show a mod list
- FIXED: Help/Permissions pages now correctly show up when they have content
- FIXED: Modpacks using Solder will now show the proper modpack version and minecraft version in their pages header
- FIXED: Minecraft avatars will now show up properly in the launcher for feed items
- FIXED: Changed OSX link on downloads page to use the .jar download
- FIXED: Linking a new modpack to Solder that hasn't been imported has been fixed and will now link and unlink properly
- FIXED: Users modpack limit no longer counts soft deleted modpacks
- FIXED: Comment replies now show their own reply time instead of their parents reply time
Along with the above changes we have also made several optimizations across the board as well as re-enabled personal dashboards. They should load much faster now!