Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Pixelmon 7.2.2
Check out the changelog on reforged.gg !Discuss this update (0)
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Pixelmon 7.2.1
"Little bit of this.. little bit of that"
- Made it so NPC custom player textures don't change when the player it's based on changes their skin
- Added Custom Player Name and Custom Resource Pack options to Chatting NPCs
- Added two new valentines day textures for Gardevoir and Spinda... better late then never right?
- Added new Pokémon cries for Abomasnow, Aipom, Bruxish, Crustle, Cutiefly, Darmanitan, Darumaka, Delphox,
Dwebble, Mimikyu, Noivern, Numel, Pelipper, Riolu, Salamence, Swablu, Vivillon, Whimsicott, and Zoroark.
- Added a new machine called the Infuser, this allows you to craft Type Gems and Vitamins!
- Added item tooltips for loads of items! Tooltips also now support full RGB, use the color code §#!
- Reduced loading times by around 20 seconds!
- Polished Pokédex GUI with sound effects, animations, etc.
- Decreased the time it takes for bikes to reach full speed.
- You can now toggle off a giveaway pokémon texture by using /redeem .
- Renamed the config option allowPayDayMoney to allowMoneyMultipliers and extended it to the Amulet Coin.
- Bird Shrines now give a warning when attempting to activate with a fainted party.
- Fixed a good amount of lag caused by Pokémon spawner.
- Fixed lag related to creating Pokémon from PokemonSpecs.
- Fixed the teleport Move Skill sometimes crashing the game. Also fixed it randomly creating neither portals out of the blue.
- Fixed the in-game config GUI missing some options and categories.
- Fixed Wobbuffet's, Torkoal's, Porygon-z's, and Burmy's cry sound files not loading due to typos.
- Fixed some issues with special Pokémon sprites showing as missing texture.
- Fixed an issue where the animate button on the statue editor would sometimes cause a animation desync.
- Fixed an issue where the mechanical anvil would desync and show as running when its not.
- Fixed /redeem sometimes sending the wrong message.
- Fixed lures being enchantable.
- Fixed lure inventory code.
- Fixed an issue where the team selection screen would get stuck open, forcing you to restart your game.
- Fixed an issue that allowed battling a trainer at the same time as another player.
- Fixed potion effect positions in inventory.
- Fixed async chunk loading from /checkspawns.
- Fixed spawning a boss Necrozma causing an error.
- Fixed localization error with wormholes in the /checkspawns command.
- Fixed shovels being unable to create paths.
- Battle Fixes:
- Fixed Clanging Scales and Clangorous Soulblaze boosting stats before the move instead of after.
- Fixed Psychic Terrain blocking moves that had their priority boosted by Quick Claw or a Custap Berry.
- Fixed Extreme Evoboost not working against Ghost type Pokémon.
- Fixed Sketch not being able to copy Transform.
- Fixed Watery Voice not applying type-changes.
- Fixed an issue when selecting a target in double battles where the wrong move name would show with a z-move selected.
- Spawning changes are too hefty to be listed here, so instead you can view them on the wiki!
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Pixelmon 7.2.0
Check out https://reforged.gg/ for the changelog!Discuss this update (2)
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Pixelmon 7.1.1
Check out the Reforged website for the full changelog!Discuss this update (1)
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Pixelmon 7.1.0
Check out the changelog on Reforged!Discuss this update (1)
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Pixelmon 7.0.8
Find the changelog on the reforged website!Discuss this update (3)
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 7.0.7
Read the full changelog at https://reforged.gg/Discuss this update (0)
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 7.0.6
"Two words: Legendary apocalypse"
- Added moves: Strength Sap, Baneful Bunker, Mind Blown.
- Added smooth models for Psyduck and Golduck. Those blocky models were incredibly old.
- Added PP-Up and PP-Max for all your PP needs!
Check the website for changes and fixes
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 7.0.5
"They're no longer bugs. All hail Buzzwole."
- Implemented Mimikyu's ability.
- Implemented Aurora Veil.
- Reworked water surface spawns so that way more places count as water surface, making things like Lapras much easier to find.
- Increased the duration of dawn and dusk in spawning, which also makes Lapras easier to find. Also helps other Pokémon but no one cares.
- Made legendary spawning much more aggressive so that it will keep trying different players until either it runs out or until a legendary spawns.
- Updated the Mega Boss biomes to match with the 7.0 Spawning locations.
- Allow the healer to be dye-able if there was no data on who placed it. Allows you to dye healers from pre 7.0.4
- Pokémon cries now apply to all forms and not just the base form.
- Fixed us missing some lang and spawning files from 7.0.4.
- Fixed badge cases not opening if there are badges in them.
- Fixed clocks becoming ever increasingly wrong by each passing mc day. They were just like the ones in my living room.
- Fixed some Pokémon reverting forms when switching out and back in.
- Fixed mega abilities reverting after switching out and back in.
- Fixed Giratina switching forms after battle even if it was still holding the Griseous orb.
- Fixed the 'You picked a starter!' advancement firing way after you've picked a starter.
- Fixed the mass attack of the Buzzwoles again.
- Fixed the starter screen resizing if you hover over a custom starter that is disabled.
- Fixed Slowpoke being unable to be sweet scented for at a beach.
- Fixed Bad Dreams damaging pokemon who had Magic Guard.
- Fixed the hitboxes of the following Pokémon:
- Alolan Raichu, Togetic, Celebi, Volbeat, Illumise, Lunatone, Burmy.
- Fixed the textures on the following Pokémon:
- Lucario, Persian.
API/back-end (for sidemodders):
- Added LegendaryCheckSpawnsEvent.
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 7.0.4
"We caught even more Weedles and Caterpies hanging around in the code."
- Added new healer models! Healers can now FINALLY be dyed 16 different colors! It only took a few years, no big deal.
- Added the ability for move relearner NPCs to require items with special NBT data to be present on an item.
Check out the full changelog on https://reforged.gg/
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 7.0.3
- Fixed a very serious issue with catching your first Pokémon causing crashes or a PC full of that Pokémon.
- Fixed the physics of Ultra Space no longer working.
- Fixed Buzzwole being pretty much the only thing spawning in Ultra Space's jungles.
- Fixed NPCs being broken unless you just so happened to have external JSONs on.
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 7.0.2
New Advancements, Items and a ton of fixes! See the full changelog on the Reforged website!Discuss this update (0)
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 7.0.1
Bug fix update for 7.0.1 - Server recommended versionDiscuss this update (3)
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 7.0.0
It's a lot. Read the changelog on https://reforged.gg !Discuss this update (1)
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 6.3.4
Fixed angry held items, tilted pokeballs, and frustrated warp platesDiscuss this update (4)
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 6.3.3
Added Dabbing Empoleon to statues.
...oh, and fixed some stuff too. Check the site for changelog!
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 6.3.2
- Added a special Bidoof, Sir Doofus III, as a rare form. There is a 1/30 chance a Bidoof caught with a Luxury Ball will be Sir Doofus III. This was purely for our own entertainment.
Check out the full changelog on the website!
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 6.3.1
To see the full changelog, checkout https://reforged.gg/Discuss this update (1)
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 6.3.0
Check out the full changelog on https://reforged.gg/ !Discuss this update (2)
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 6.2.3b
Just a patch to Forge and TCG.Discuss this update (10)
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 6.2.3a
Just a patch to Forge and TCG.Discuss this update (5)
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 6.2.3
"Now potatoes can run it!"
- Optimised even more stuff so you only need 1GB of RAM. Now the THOUSANDS of people on 1.7.10 can move on with their lives!
... More on https://reforged.gg
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 6.2.2
"Hang on a second, what have the devs really been working on all this time?" Check out the changelog on the Reforged website!Discuss this update (3)
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 6.2.1
- Fixed moon phases in SpawnConditions making the Better Spawner stop... y'know, spawning.
- Fixed Timespace Altars not generating at Spear Pillar. Woops.
- Fixed various crashes caused by Timespace Altar interactions on servers.
- Fixed the faulty Red Chain recipe.
- Fixed bred Pokémon ending up the same evolution as the mother, instead of the unevolved form. This was caused by a typo!
- Fixed a whole lotta sprites being broken.
- Fixed Loved Koffing going all purple and broken at a distance.
- Fixed Roggenrola's being thicc in its walk animation.
- Fixed V targeting of Pokémon causing a player crash.
- Fixed statues being able to have their animations put above the maximum and causing player crashes.
- Added all the 6.2 lang for ru_RU. (That was fast, Articuno!)
- Fixed the English Lake Trio ruby interaction messages not knowing the difference between its and it's.
- Fixed clones English lang in the Pokémon Editor.
API/back-end (for sidemodders):
- Form differences in textures now have the same dash (-) that sprites have to distinguish the forms. Resource packs will need fixing.
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 6.2.0
Changelog: Reforged 6.2 - The Power Update "Hey, this is running way smoother than before!" - https://reforged.ggDiscuss this update (2)
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version Reforged 6.1.0
Changelog: Reforged 6.1 - The Fishing Update
- Redesigned Pixelmon fishing entirely. Some Pokémon are now fishing-exclusive. Not a useless mechanic anymore.
- Ash-Greninja has appeared! Where exactly? See the above change to get a clue.
- Added Mega-Alakazam. He has FIVE spoons. Not sure why.
- Added Mega-Mewtwo X and Mega-Mewtwo Y.
- PCs will automatically open to the last box you modified on that world/server.
- Repel will now prevent any Pokémon from spawning nearby while it is in effect (but only with the Better Spawner).
- Removed the async option for the Better Spawner because Sponge doesn't let me get away with it anymore. Bugger.
- Significantly increased the default maximum range that the Better Spawner can spawn Pokémon from a spawner centre.
- Made legendary spawn-rates (Better Spawner) 100x and in some cases 1000x higher. You try tweaking these numbers; it's hard.
- Gracideas grow 100x slower because apparently they've been growing like weeds. Pretty weeds, but still.
- Using Bonemeal on a Gracidea flower will now grow 1-2 more instead of 1-3 more flowers.
- Cancelled egg development on a Pokémon that does not exist in the mod currently.
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version 6.0.1b
This update is just for the server package and does not require a new download by clients.
The server package now contains updated sidemods crowd-developed by the community. Well done guys and thank you!
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version 6.0.1a
Update to Optifine, this will prevent a client crash cause by opening Enderchests. This is a an optional QoL update for clients, and does not require any changes for servers.Discuss this update (1)
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version 6.0.1
- Added TCG
Changelog: Pixelmon 6.0.1
- Added Repel, Super Repel, Max Repel. Keeps strong aggressive Pokémon from challenging you for 5, 15, and 30 minutes respectively. Repeated use stacks.
- Changed Creation Trio hitboxes to be more accurate and not super huge
- Fixed level-based evolutions not evolving the Pokémon if it was the one out at the end and it was the first level it would evolve. Took me all bloody day to work that out. fml.
- Fixed server crash whenever a hammer breaks during use. Nasty one, that.
- Fixed held items vanishing if a Pokémon is left in a PC.
- Fixed Frillish's and Jellicent's eyes looking silly when male.
- Fixed Tyranitar being airborne and rotated around in perhaps the most hilarious bug since the Wurmple crash.
- Fixed yet more Apricorn Tree tile entity errors caused by corruption. When will the Apricorns stop doing this to me.
- Fixed erroring and incorrect behaviour when changing the item in Gym Signs.
- Fixed Mega Metagross's regular texture (Thank you, BleepBloop, for giving us a fixed texture!).
- Fixed Pidgeot not using its flying model when flying.
- Fixed Garbodor being horrifyingly large. Also fixed my new-found fear of large, overflowing garbage bags.
- Fixed Unburden keeping the double speed boost after switching out and in.
- Fixed Fusion Bolt and Bolt Strike being special instead of physical.
- Fixed Hoopa and Hoppa Unbound's types being backwards lol honest mistake.
- Fixed Thousand Arrows not hitting Flying/Levitate/Magnet Rise/blabla Pokémon.
- Fixed Relearners not accepting any form of payment for their services.
- Fixed mechanical anvils burning the bucket as part of the lava buckets fuel.
- Fixed Manaphy not breeding Phiones.
- Fixed pokemon cries not working on servers.
- Fixed Aluminum Armor's missing textures.
API/Back-end (for sidemodders)
- Added AggressionEvent for cancelling aggression-based Pokémon battles.
- Updated fr_FR (French) translation (Merci beaucoup, Zangdorx!)
- Updated ru_UR (Russian) translation
- Added ru_UR (Russian) translation files for vilagers
Pixelmon Reforged has been updated to version 6.0.0
Discuss this update (2)
- Updated to Minecraft 1.12.2
- Added 192 Pokémon:
Cherubi, Cherrim, Ambipom, Buneary, Lopunny, Glameow, Purugly, Stunky, Stunktank, Spiritomb, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Lickilicky, Tangrowth, Rotom, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Patrat, Watchog, Lillipup, Herdier, Stoutland, Purrloin, Liepard, Pansake, Simisage, Pansear, Simisear, Panpour, Simipour, Munna, Musharna, Pidove, Tranquill, Unfezant, Blitzle, Zebstrika, Woobat, Swoobat, Drilbur, Excadrill, Audino, Timburr, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Tympole, Palpitoad, Seismitoad, Throh, Sawk, Petilil, Lilligant, Basculin, Darumaka, Darmanitan, Maractus, Scraggy, Scrafty, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Trubbish, Garbodor, Mincinno, Cincinno, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Ducklett, Swanna, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Deerling, Sawsbuck, Karrablast, Escavalier, Foongus, Amoonguss, Frillish, Jellicent, Alomomola, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Elgyem, Beheeyem, Axew, Fraxure, Haxorus, Cubchoo, Beartic, Shelmet, Accelgor, Stunfisk, Mienfoo, Mienshao, Druddigon, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Heatmor, Durant, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Bunnelby, Diggersby, Fletchling, Fletchinder, Talonflame, Scatterbug, Spewpa, Vivillon, Litleo, Pyroar, Flabébé, Floette, Florges, Skiddo, Gogoat, Pancham, Pangoro, Furfrou, Espurr, Meowstic, Honedge, Doublade, Aegislash, Spritzee, Aromatisse, Swirlix, Slurpuff, Inkay, Malamar, Binacle, Barbaracle, Skrelp, Dragalge, Clauncher, Cawitzer, Heloptile, Heliolisk, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Amaura, Aurorus, Sylveon, Hawlucha, Dedenne, Carbink, Goomy, Sliggoo, Goodra, Klefki, Phantump, Trevenant, Pumpkaboo, Gourgeist, Bergmite, Avalugg, Noibat, Noivern, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion.
- Added Megas: Absol, Aerodactyl, Altaria, Beedrill, Gallade, Garchomp, Gardevoir, Gengar, Glalie, Mawile, Medicham, Metagross, Pidgeot, Pinsir, Slowbro, Tyranitar.
- Added items: Adamant, Lustrous, Griseus Orbs. Burn Drive, Chill Drive, Douse Drive, Shock Drive, Gracidea, Prison Bottle, all the remaining creation plates (which is all except the Pixie Plate).
- Added moves: Judgment, Techno Blast, Secret Sword (effect), Relic Song (effect).
- Added the rest of the Flower Gift ability's functionality.
- Added Gracidea flower (Flower Forest biome, you're welcome).
- Added Fossils: Sail, Jaw.
- Added new Apricorn tree models
- Added an entirely new spawning system (BETA! Use '/spawning beta async' to test out, config option to set)
- Added Forfeit clause.
- Added Tier JSONs.
- Added GUI support for Tiers.
- Added command: /tiershow.
- Added deep storage system to safely store Pokémon that are in player data but not in-game yet.
- Added command: /deepstorage to view stored Pokémon, or collect any that have been added.
- Added number of Mew clones to Pokémon Editor.
- Added world migration from 5.1.2 -> 6.0.0.
- Added item remapping from fake Pixelmon mods -> 6.0.0.
- Replaced some GUI button selections with drop-down menus which look way, way better.
- Removed Mr.M.
- Fixed catching Pokémon being super hard! Turns out it was an actual bug, not just superstition.
- Fixed Castform and Deoxys not defaulting to their normal forms.
- Fixed Baton Pass in AI.
- Fixed Transform causing HP to display incorrectly on the client side.
- Fixed HP animations for lower level Pokémon not being nearly smooth enough for me.
- Fixed battle state corruption when a player crashes and rejoins.
- Fixed Multiscale affecting Endeavor.
- Fixed Sticky Web failing when targeting a fainted Pokémon.
- Fixed incorrect Abomasnow stats.
- Fixed Regenerator not updating HP client side, nor animating it.
- Fixed multi-hit moves hitting too many times.
- Fixed experience displaying incorrectly after an event has modified it.
- Fixed Power-Up Punch not making contact.
- Fixed Dark Void being 100% accurate.
- Fixed a crash caused by out-of-sync Berry Tree tiles.
- Fixed a crash caused by out-of-sync Apricorn Tree tiles which is definitely a separate bug deserving a separate line in the changelog.
- Corrupted Apricorn Trees will be automatically purged and the entire fiasco logged. You're welcome!
- Fixed Heat Crash and Heavy Slam dealing no damage when target weighs under 33kg.
- Fixed /endbattle causing NPC trainers to give out multiple sets of rewards.
- Fixed selected Pokémon changing immediately before battle.
- Fixed battle clauses not being imported correctly.
- Fixed Dig external move breaking blocks they probably shouldn't break.
- Fixed Pixelmon painting bounding box.
- Fixed trading machine client crash when player display names are hacked into having $ symbols. Why though.
- Fixed some of the weirder biomes not getting any spawns.
- Safari Balls get a bonus to catchrate if you are in a savanna
- Aggressive Pokémon and trainers will leave you alone if you're in creative mode.
- Boss Pokémon now have maximum IVs and EVs.
- Removed Technic blocker since that never really stopped anybody.
- Removed the OST because we respect the composer's wishes.
- Don't silence errors relating to base stats loading as they're pretty important errors.
- Updated to 1.12.2 which made things faster. Stop laughing, it's true.
- Greatly reduced RAM consumption by replacing model cache with model holder.
- Slightly improved overall performance by removing several hundred unnecessary classes.
- Reduced the despawn radius to 60 blocks and made Pokémon despawn more harshly.
- Replaced Apricorn tree models (2.5x boost to FPS while facing a hundred Apricorn trees)
API/Back-end (For sidemodders):
- Removed PixelmonApi (The class file, I mean).
- Added a large and versatile spawning API.
- Added PixelmonCommand to API.
- Added Dialogue with choices API.
- Fixed PokemonSpec#apply(...) not updating the model. Bet you didn't even notice.
- Rewrote evolutions to make them far more flexible and far easier to modify externally.
- Rewrote most of the texture handling code.
- Fixed Pixelmon.'devEnviroment' being spelled wrong! How embarrassing.
- Added copy function to PokemonSpec to escape object reference.
- Made the Pixelmon config's back-end suck a lot less.
- Moved all the Pokémon models into a separate subfolder under models. Sorry about your resource packs.
- Added HeldItemChangedEvent.
- Added SetBattleAIEvent to make it easy to customise specific opponents' battle AI.
- Added BaseStatsLoadEvent to modify base stats as they are cached.
- Added LevelUpMovesEvent to tamper with level up move-sets as they are checked.
- Added BattleEndEvent which is guaranteed to fire for all battle ending.
- Marked PlayerBattleEndedEvent and PlayerBattleEndedAbnormalEvent as deprecated. Use BattleEndEvent.