The Pixelmon Mod updated to version Reforged 6.1.0
- Redesigned Pixelmon fishing entirely. Some Pokémon are now fishing-exclusive. Not a useless mechanic anymore.
- Ash-Greninja has appeared! Where exactly? See the above change to get a clue.
- Added Mega-Alakazam. He has FIVE spoons. Not sure why.
- Added Mega-Mewtwo X and Mega-Mewtwo Y.
- PCs will automatically open to the last box you modified on that world/server.
- Repel will now prevent any Pokémon from spawning nearby while it is in effect (but only with the Better Spawner).
- Removed the async option for the Better Spawner because Sponge doesn't let me get away with it anymore. Bugger.
- Significantly increased the default maximum range that the Better Spawner can spawn Pokémon from a spawner centre.
- Made legendary spawn-rates (Better Spawner) 100x and in some cases 1000x higher. You try tweaking these numbers; it's hard.
- Gracideas grow 100x slower because apparently they've been growing like weeds. Pretty weeds, but still.
- Using Bonemeal on a Gracidea flower will now grow 1-2 more instead of 1-3 more flowers.
- Cancelled egg development on a Pokémon that does not exist in the mod currently.