Reforged 6.3.4 "This wasn't my fault!"
- Fixed a big held item problem. This undoes the JEI fix since it broken.
- Fixed PokéBalls sitting weirdly in healers and other places.
- Fixed spam caused by warp plates.
- Fixed debug spam from cloning machines!
Reforged 6.3.3 "Ok fine there were some fixes to be done first"
- Added new, smooth models for Clefairy, Clefable, Gastly , Haunter, Yanma, Yanmega, Electivire, Gligar, Gliscor, Venipede, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Bisharp, and Pawniard.
- Added animations for Stunfisk, Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Durant, Druddigon, Cubchoo, and Beartic.
- Taught Empoleon to dab on the haters (Usable from statues).
- Added Gliscor and Volcanion as flying mounts because it looks great. What do you mean it doesn't make sense? We're doing it anyway, you can't stop us.
- Legendaries that are spawned as bosses are now always red bosses.
- Removed a lot of spammy debugging code.
- Eggs now need to hatch before it adds it to the caught list in your Pokédex.
- Increased the spawn rates on a few Pokémon that had low chances due to needed nearby blocks.
- Fixed a Pokémon duplication bug that was very very bad. Thank you 尼禄QAQ for helping us find this!
- Fixed the Timespace Altar being completely unusable. Now that's a woopsy!
- Fixed many types of PokéBalls not shaking or animating.
- Fixed crashes caused by the ice gym structure.
- Fixed Sir Doofus III being able to evolve. Sir Doofus III IS the ultimate form of any Pokémon and you all know it.
- Fixed NPC traders being super whacky and not accepting trades if they were edited.
- Fixed a possible crash when spawnLevelsByDistance or spawnLevelsCloserToPlayerLevels is on.
- Fixed all kinds of weird behaviour caused by /pokereload.
- Fixed modified block spawns (e.g. tall grass) causing crashes due to not being spatially aware. We bought them new glasses, it was fine.
- Fixed spawning issues with Lotad.
- Fixed Yveltal being a land spawn, instead of an air spawn. It has MASSIVE wings and it was a land spawn. Developers, man.
- Fixed Mega Sableye being way too common. God damn these Ghost-type megas.
- Fixed Unown needing night time to spawn despite spawning in caves. Even Patch Notes Guy knows that caves are dark all day long, and his only qualification is typing.
- Fixed mount positions for Yveltal, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre and Mega Rayquaza.
- Fixed /pokespawn <pokemon> evhp:100 evattack:252 etc. not accepting values above 31.
- Fixed Magneton's model issue. Bloody Gabe's fault, no doubt.
- Fixed fishing rods still having a chance to fail despite being able to catch things in that location.
- Fixed TMs being able to teach moves that are only through level-up, tutors, or breeding.
- Fixed the sprite offset on the Trainer Cards.
- Fixed Trainer Cards being able to see what is inside eggs. We gave the Trainer Cards' glasses to the block spawners.
- Fixed (probably) /checkspawns causing errors for European locales. Using ',' instead of '.' in decimal numbers is weird!
- Fixed Rotom having some of its forms moves as tutor moves and getting passed down with breeding due to old mechanics.
- Fixed Water Stone and Fire Stone tools giving infinite obsidian when used on non-source blocks. Now you get cobblestone like you should.
- Fixed some Generation 6 Pokémon missing AI behaviour.
- Fixed baseBlocks property of spawn conditions.
- Fixed an issue caused by glitched Pokémon that can't decide if they're in a Ranch Block or not.
- Fixed Greninja not being able to learn Happy Hour.
- Fixed Piplup having a hard time spawning.
- Fixed Reforged having their own Brokedemaru. Elekid now looks normal. You saw nothing.
- Fixed Mega Slowbro and Mega Blastoise having little chance of spawning due to only being on land in ocean biomes.
- Fixed Archeops and Swanna having bugged models.
- Fixed a potential error with breeding.
- Fixed wild Pokémon spawning completely ignoring the maxLevel config option.
- Fixed a few stutters in some animations.
- Fixed Ho-oh's and Yveltal's models touching the ground when flying. It was very un-legendary.
- Fixed texture issues on Mega Pidgeot and Mega Sharpedo.
- Fixed Cloning Machines increasing the Mew's times cloned when it's put into the machine instead of when the machine does the cloning.
- Fixed Pokérus issues.
- Fixed JEI compatibility with the battle GUI.
- Fixed the mower inventory GUI continuing to work after the actual mower was destroyed. No more dupes 4 u
- Fixed battle stuff: Fixed Aegislash's stat changes from form changing not applying until next turn. Fixed an uncommon battle error when leveling up.
Server-related fixes and changes:
- /checkspawns permissions split into pixelmon.command.checkspawns.fishing, .normal, .legendary, .megaboss, .rocksmash etc.
- Shrunk computer data file sizes even more, speeding up saving. Also made the shrinking retroactive so when someone logs in their PCs shrink in data size.
- Fixed Badge Cases stalling a server when trying to remove a non-existent badge.
- Fixed wide-reaching spawning performance issues caused by the spawnLevelsByPlayerLevels and spawnLevelsByDistance config options
- Aggressively optimized even more Better Spawner stuff because Spark is an amazing profiler.
API/Back-end (for sidemodders):
- EvolveEvent.PostEvolve#preEvo is now a much closer clone of the original entity before evolution.
- Made single-arg PokemonSpec construction do the string separation itself so PokemonSpec("Ralts lvl:50") works like PokemonSpec("Ralts", "lvl:50").
- Added ISyncHandler for forcefully main-threaded packet handlers. Unless you're doing client modding this probably means nothing to you.
- Updated fr_FR, fr_CA, it_IT, ko_KR.