Changelog: Reforged 6.2.2 "Hang on a second, what have the devs really been working on all this time?"
- Added (7) megas: Abomasnow, Audino, Latias, Latios, Manectric, Sceptile, and Swampert.
- Added a new model for Tauros. It looks slightly less like a box now.
- Added a Mega Evolve external move so you can admire them without having to be in battle. You can even ride them! The future is now, old man.
- Fixed ruby armour and tool recipes vanishing.
- Fixed eggs not hatching sometimes. Not a huge issue but it was a very old bug! It was probably Gabe.
- Fixed Friendship not going down if your Pokémon faints during battle. For anyone that cares, this also fixed the PixelmonFaintEvent.
- Fixed Friendship increasing while in a ranch block.
- Fixed Pokegifts sometimes causing big spammed errors and crashes and chaos and war in the Middle East. Maybe not the last two.
- Fixed loads of NPC skins being Steve instead of the referenced player skins.
- Fixed the async save option causing a pretty easy duplication. Woopsy daisy.
- Fixed spawn interval seconds being -1 not cancelling the spawns for that interval. Dunno what I mean? Don't worry.
- Fixed (big) server statue save problems.
- Fixed the statue gui not responding when editing some form based Pokémon. Also fixes some performance issues with form based Pokémon.
- Fixed Giratina texture being broken when summoned from the Timespace Altar.
- Fixed Ash-Greninja sometimes not reverting after battles and fixed Ash-Greninja being considered a mega evolution.
- Fixed Victini being female instead of genderless.
- Fixed /givepixelsprite giving an invalid texture for multi-form Pokémon.
- Fixed Uxie not giving the Ruby of Knowledge. Also fixed the ruby items not being named properly.
- Fixed trainers with engage mode not engaging players, and that weird twitching they did.
- Fixed eggs being able to evolve by trade.
- Added Pancham to the Human-Like egg group.
- Fixed Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie not obeying the limit on enchanting rubies.
- Fixed Safety Goggles not protecting against Hail and Sandstorm.
- Fixed Sap Sipper not stopping Solar Beam during intense sunlight.
- Fixed Solar Beam during intense sunlight saying it's charging and then smashing the target immediately after. That's just dishonest.
- Fixed temporary abilities being kept after mega-evolution. (e.g. Gardevoir Traced abilities remaining instead of changing to Pixilate)
- Timespace Altar:
- Requirements to obtain a special ruby from Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie change from level 50, friendship 220, and original trainer to level 60, friendship 255, original trainer.
- Each Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie can now only be used to get special rubies three times each.
- Realized game balance is actually pretty difficult. I've called management about it but no reply yet.
- Better Spawning:
- Added '/spawning diagnose' to help track down what is happening when spawning stops spawning.
- Completely reworked the random spawn selection. You'll see other legendaries spawning, less bias in favour of rare locations like Surface Water, and just general better balance.
- Made Keldeo 300x more common.
- Made Numel 10x more common.
- Made Shuckle, Bronzor, Bronzong, Geodude, Gible, Swoobat, and Zubat properly spawn underground. Underground spawning is hard to do properly, leave me alone.
- Made Burmy spawn in various forest biomes instead of all biomes. Why on Earth was it like that?
- Added target selector support to the /unlock command. We also fixed the command telling you it was successful at unlocking before it even attempted the unlocking.
- Added a workaround for fishing not working on servers with a hub.
- Changed how you get a Porygon. You now have to craft a Porygon with a head, body, leg, and tail. You get these pieces at random when crafting a PC or Trade Machine.
- Added an option to change the amount of times Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie can enchant a ruby
- Reduced passive RAM consumption by like, 50mb. Apparently. Can you really trust developers, though? Answer is yes.
- Reduced the lag spike when joining a world. Also reduced the random lag spikes during normal game play. Your frame-rate should be as smooth as butter now~
- Fixed a few mechanics that would cause the RAM usage to gradually increase. It should stay lower now.
- Optimised a lot of our assets. This reduces the jar size considerably. About ~200MB shaved off the top.
- Split up the external JSON config nodes (useExternalJSONFilesDrops, useExternalJSONFilesNPCs, useExternalJSONFilesRules, useExternalJSONFilesSpawning, useExternalJSONFilesStructures).
- Added migration to convert the old value of useExternalJSONFiles to the new nodes. Basically, if the original node was true, all the new ones are true.
- Updated de_DE language file.
- Updated fr_FR language file
- Updated es_ES language file
- Updated ru_RU language file
- Updated zh_CN language file