"Happy New Year!"
- The minimum Forge version for this update is 36.2.30 and is required for a Pixelmon client to run.
New Pokémon Forms:
- Added Rainbow Wooloo
- Added Rainbow Mareep
Updated Pokémon Models:
- All Pokémon models are now SMDs
- New Pokéball parts:
- Masterball Lid, Ancient Heavy Ball Lid, Ancient Poké Ball Lid, Ancient Great Ball Lid, Ancient Ultra Ball Lid, Leaden Ball Lid, Gigaton Ball Lid, Feather Ball Lid, Wing Ball Lid, Jet Ball Lid, Origin Ball Lid and Strange Ball Lid
- New Pokéballs:
- Ancient Poké Ball, Ancient Great Ball, Ancient Ultra Ball, Ancient Heavy Ball, Strange Ball, Feather Ball, Leaden Ball, Gigaton Ball, Origin Ball, Jet Ball and Wing Ball
- Silver armour and tools:
- Silver Hoe, Silver Pickaxe, Silver Axe, Silver Shovel, Silver Hammer, Silver Chestplate, Silver Helmet, Silver Leggings, Silver Boots and Silver Sword
- Silver Block
- Silver Ore
- Silver Ingot
- Platinum armour and tools:
- Platinum Hoe, Platinum Pickaxe, Platinum Axe, Platinum Shovel, Platinum Hammer, Platinum Chestplate, Platinum Helmet, Platinum Leggings, Platinum Boots and Platinum Sword
- Platinum Block
- Platinum Ore
- Platinum Ingot
- Linking Cord
- Sky Tumblestone
- Black Tumblestone
- New berries:
- Razz Berry, Bluk Berry, Nanab Berry, Wepear Berry, Pinap Berry, Cornn Berry, Magost Berry, Rabuta Berry, Nomell Berry, Spelon Berry, Pamtre Berry, Watmel Berry, Durin Berry, Belue Berry, Payapa Berry, Pumkin Berry, Drash Berry, Eggant Berry, Strib Berry, Nutpea Berry, Ginema Berry, Kuo Berry, Yago Berry, Touga Berry, Niniku Berry, Topo Berry, Kee Berry and Maranga Berry
- All existing berries now have blocks for their respective leaves and logs, such as Pomeg Berry Log and Pomeg Berry Leaves
- New Pixelmon-themed badges:
- Aisu Badge, Bagu Badge, Dendo Badge, Doku Badge, Doragon Badge, Gosuto Badge, Iwa Badge, Jimen Badge, Kasai Badge, Kurai Badge, Kusa Badge, Mizu Badge, Nomaru Badge, Seishin Badge, Sento Badge, Suchiru Badge, Tobu Badge and Yosei Badge
- New Orange Island badges:
- Coral-Eye Badge, Jade-Star Badge, Sea-Ruby Badge and Spike-Shell Badge
- Apricorn logs:
- White Apricorn Log, Red Apricorn Log, Blue Apricorn Log, Pink Apricorn Log, Green Apricorn Log, Yellow Apricorn Log and Black Apricorn Log
- Apricorn leaves:
- White Apricorn Leaves, Red Apricorn Leaves, Blue Apricorn Leaves, Pink Apricorn Leaves, Green Apricorn Leaves, Yellow Apricorn Leaves and Black Apricorn Leaves
- New low-light evolution stone ores:
- Thunderstone Ore, Icestone Ore, Shinystone Ore, Leafstone Ore, Waterstone Ore, Sunstone Ore, Duskstone Ore and Dawnstone Ore
- Added colored Pokébags as portable backpacks:
- White Poké Bag, Orange Poké Bag, Pink Poké Bag, Blue Poké Bag, Yellow Poké Bag, Lime Poké Bag, Pink Poké Bag, Gray Poké Bag, Light Gray Poké Bag, Cyan Poké Bag, Purple Poké Bag, Blue Poké Bag, Brown Poké Bag, Green Poké Bag, Red Poké Bag, Black Poké Bag
- Added new wood building blocks according to berry log colours:
- Signs: Blue Berry Wood Sign, Green Berry Wood Sign, Pink Berry Wood Sign, Purple Berry Wood Sign, Red Berry Wood Sign and Yellow Berry Wood Sign
- Planks: Blue Berry Wood Planks, Green Berry Wood Planks, Pink Berry Wood Planks, Purple Berry Wood Planks, Red Berry Wood Planks and Yellow Berry Wood Planks
- Button: Blue Berry Wood Button, Green Berry Wood Button, Pink Berry Wood Button, Purple Berry Wood Button, Red Berry Wood Button and Yellow Berry Wood Button
- Boat: Blue Berry Wood Boat, Green Berry Wood Boat, Pink Berry Wood Boat, Purple Berry Wood Boat, Red Berry Wood Boat and Yellow Berry Wood Boat
- Door: Blue Berry Wood Door, Green Berry Wood Door, Pink Berry Wood Door, Purple Berry Wood Door, Red Berry Wood Door and Yellow Berry Wood Door
- Fence: Blue Berry Wood Fence, Green Berry Wood Fence, Pink Berry Wood Fence, Purple Berry Wood Fence, Red Berry Wood Fence and Yellow Berry Wood Fence
- Pressure Plate: Blue Berry Wood Pressure Plate, Green Berry Wood Pressure Plate, Pink Berry Wood Pressure Plate, Purple Berry Wood Pressure Plate, Red Berry Wood Pressure Plate and Yellow Berry Wood Pressure Plate
- Slab: Blue Berry Wood Slab, Green Berry Wood Slab, Pink Berry Wood Slab, Purple Berry Wood Slab, Red Berry Wood Slab and Yellow Berry Wood Slab
- Stairs: Blue Berry Wood Stairs, Green Berry Wood Stairs, Pink Berry Wood Stairs, Purple Berry Wood Stairs, Red Berry Wood Stairs and Yellow Berry Wood Stairs
- Trapdoor: Blue Berry Wood Trapdoor, Green Berry Wood Trapdoor, Pink Berry Wood Trapdoor, Purple Berry Wood Trapdoor, Red Berry Wood Trapdoor and Yellow Berry Wood Trapdoor
- We have now merged our very popular sidemod PixelExtras into Pixelmon. The following commands have been added (so far):
/bossbomb <type>- Set every wild-spawned Pokémon in the world as a boss type
/compSee [player] [box]- See all the Pokémon in a PC box
/compedit <player> <box> <slot> <specs>- Edit the player's PC Pokémon with the specifications.
/compsearch [player] <specs>- Search in the PC for Pokémon.
/comptake <player> <box> <slot>- Forcefully take a Pokémon from a player's PC.
/disableBattle <player>- Disable the player's ability to battle (rerun for enable).
/eggsteps [player] <slot>- Show the remaining eggsteps for the Egg.
/evs <slot>- Show the Effort Values (EV) of the Pokémon.
/faint <player>- Faints the player's Pokémon.
/hatch [player] <slot>- Hatch an egg.
/hiddenpower <slot>- Show the hiddenpower of the Pokémon.
/ivs <slot>- Show the Individual Values (IV) of the Pokémon.
/learnmove <player> <slot> <move>- Learn the player's Pokémon a move (if the Pokémon can learn it).
/npckill <world>- Kill all Pixelmon NPCs in the World.
/pc- opens up the Personal Computer.
/pokeclone <player> <slot>- Making an exact clone the player's Pokémon.
/pokecolor <slot> <nickname>- Give your Pokémon a color nickname.
/pokedel <player> <party|pc> [box] [slot] [spec...]- Delete player's Pokémon in party(slot) or PC(box, slot).
/pokeedit <player> <slot> <specs>- Edit the player's party Pokémon with the specifications.
/pokeevolve <player> <slot> [-f]- Evolve a player's Pokémon, forcefully or not.
/pokekill <world> <specs...>"- Kill all wild Pokémon in the World.
/pokerandom <player> [specs...]- Give a random Pokémon to the player.
/pokereset <player> <slot> [lvl]- Resets the player's Pokémon (default level 5).
/pokerestart <player> <--confirm>- Restarts a player's full Pokémon progress.
/pokeretrieve <player | all>- Retrieve player's (or everyone's) Pokémon into their ball.
/pokesell <player> <slot>- Give your Pokémon to the player.
/battlelog [player]command, which logs the current battle to your instance logs
/setraid [species] [stars] [x] [y] [z] [world], which creates a raid to that specification
- Updated PixelmonMod to Minecraft 1.16.5
- Berry trees now feature as a world spawning tree for all currently existing berries. Berries are generated from their leaf blocks and can be planted to produce more berry-yielding trees. Their growth rate is now tied with Minecraft crop mechanics
- Apricorns now feature as a world spawning tree for all colours of apricorns. Apricorns are generated from their leaf blocks and can be planted to produce more apricorn-yielding trees
- Pixelmon config setting
vanilla-mobs=truenow allows for Minecraft villager spawning
vanilla-mobs=false, all Minecraft spawn eggs will spawn their Pixelmon NPC or Pokémon counterpart
- Added party Magikarp propulsion mechanics to Berry Wood Boats
- Added configurable shoulder mount mechanics
- Added headtop Pokémon placement
- Flying mechanics and the general AI has been improved, simplifying their usage. All Pokémon now follow the same flying controls
- Swimming mechanics and their AI has been optimized, improving speed and usage
- Mounting is generally now consistent with Minecraft horse movement, improving the speed and efficiency of mounting AI
- Pokémon movement speed is now based on their base speed stat
- Added wilderness traveling shopkeeper
- Updated structure spawning logic to 1.16, porting 1.12 structures to new format
- Removed wild-spawning Pokécenters
- Removed mistyped Gym structures
- Added waypoint structure to world generation
- Updated Tower of Darkness and Tower of Water for Kubfu evolution
- Updated Articuno's Uno Shrine
- Updated Zapdos' Dos Shrine
- Updated Moltres' Tres Shrine
- Updated Celebi's Ilex Shrine
- Updated Pokémart structure in villages
- Updated Pokécenter structure in villages
- Added Golurk, Shinx, Litleo, Meowth, Mudsdale, Ponyta and Rapidash spawns to villages
- Added Berry Farms structures to villages
- Added config option for
- Added den structures for all biomes, including underwater ocean ones
- Added hidden rare Pixelmon ores and loot to den structures
- Dens can now be placed underwater
- Added Pixelmon structure compatibility for the vanilla command
- Lightning now creates thunderstone ore when hitting stone
- Improved accessibility by creating ore patterns to match with Pixelmon ores
- Added new screen states on pressing
/redeem guito escape menu and main menu for cosmetic selection
- Added Discord button to escape and main menus
- Added dancing starter Pokémon to world loading screen
- Added dancing starter Pokémon to server joining screen
- Increased server resource pack size limit to 1.2 GB
- Vastly expanded customization by utilizing datapacks, ensuring they sync with the client:
- Custom Pokémon, forms, palettes, genders, moves, abilities, Pokéballs, bosses and starter screen
- Updated SMD rendering
- Updated Pokémon hurt sounds to their Pokémon cry
- Party selected position is now persistent
- Added new party toggling positions by using the [O] hotkey
- Added battle-support for Shulker Boxes, allowing you to use them through the in-battle UI
- Chisel has now been expanded and it's layout improved
- Spawner blocks have been expanded by accepting specs and new spawning settings
- Added BiomesYou'llGo spawning support
- Added Terraforged spawning support
- Updated Pokémon spawning biomes locations to 1.16.5
- Expanded Oceanic, End, and Nether spawns to new biomes
- Removed Ultra Space specific biomes
- Added group spawning logic for the BetterSpawner
- Rebalanced specie spawning across all generations, see https://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/Version_history/Spawning
- Flattened blocks, converting Pixelmon blocks into 1.16.5 format
- Flattened items, converting Pixelmon items into 1.16.5 format
- Updated Pixelmon tool textures
- Added useful, interactive potion effects to consumed berries
- Simplified Pokéball crafting by removing top lids
- Updated Exp. Candy XS, Exp. Candy S, Exp. Candy M, Exp. Candy L and Exp. Candy XL sprites
- Pokéballs now render in 3D when in hand
- Added new Pokéball catch animation
- Improved Pokéball throwing mechanic, enhancing distance and speed
- Added rare break mechanic to thrown Masterballs, produces Masterball Lid
- Party selected position is now persistent
- Removed mega-evolving and dynamaxing out of battle
- Updated Forage default value, now has 94% chance of success
- Added creative commons UI elements
- Added fancy Discord rich presence for better interactivity
- Updated language files to a new json format
- Optimized SMD model rendering memory allocation
- Improved the user experience (UX) of most utility screens, including spawner block, chisel and more
- Improved visual UI backgrounds
- UI screens pausing the game in singleplayer
- Improved movement of battle camera
- Improved multi-blocks, such as the Trade Machine
- Rotation of multiblocks in spawned structures
- Multiblocks no longer remove the block above them on placement
- Non-persistent flying AI pausing
- Large TV hitbox being off-centered
- Big Couch(es) hitboxes
- Seating positions on all couches
- Stray pixels on Duskstone Chestplate
- Street light placement and connectors
- Nether Visit quest
- Transfer Tutors not spawning in the wilderness
- Tied NPC wandering AI to their native village, fixes endless wandering
- Quest optimizations regarding structure location logic
- Drastically improved world generation performance
- En_US language inconsistencies
- Namespacing on Galarian Pokémon abilities
- Ttem names to be consistent with their item group
- Optimized general networking
- Choose move set vulnerability
- Battle bugs caused by incorrect move name strings
- Battle rules
- Refactored for consistent naming and ease of use
- Now using Mojang Mappings
- Abstracted and rewrote packets
- Removed unused or redundant packets following the rewrite
- Suffixed all packets following Minecraft convention
- Refactored entity names following Minecraft convention
- Refactored item, tile-entities and block class names following Minecraft convention
- Refactored Pokémon typing from EnumType to Element
- Refacted EnumSpecies to Species, is no longer an enum
- Moved Pokémon to
pixelmon/textures/pokemon/<dex>_<name>/gender/all(if for all genders)/base(if no form)/palette.
- Added a config API for ease of use when creating YAML using the Sponge Configurate API
- Added commandAPI to replicate 1.12 commands using Brigadier
- Rewrote Pokemon API to work from JSON files
- Made Pokemon API to be friendlier
- Completely rewrote PokemonSpec system to be abstract (for TCG) and also just work better and be friendlier
- New specs
- Logical OR
- Logical AND
- Model definitions are now in json rather than hardcoded
- Modified the
DataSyncsystem to improve entity performance
- Added ability to create fake temporary parties
- Rewrote the battle rules system to be more extensible
- Added variables for
HappyHourfor sidemod usage
- Updated economy to use a proxy pattern
- Changed bank account interface to use BigDecimal for better precision
- Changed bank account to have more methods for better friendliness
- Updated economy events to be modern
- Added movement toggle to statue entities
- Added a movement flag to statues (that defaults to disabled) to disable movement ticking on statue entities
- Removed now redundant Berry and Apricorn events as they are now Minecraft trees
- Added Apricorn and Berry tree support for the following Forge events: