Reforged 7.2 - The Berry Update "Mmmm... Berries..."
- Added Lures, crafted from berries, that increase the spawn rate of many different types of Pokémon.
- Made the following berries plantable (finally): Oran, Pecha, Chesto, Rawst, Persim, Lum, Sitrus, Aspear, Leppa, Figy, Mago, Wiki, Aguav, Roseli, Chilan, Iapapa.
- Added an option, 'useSystemTimeForBerries' which makes berries grow even when the game is closed, which means that /time commands won't break berry growth.
- Added potion brewing recipes that use berries to create Pixelmon potions like Super Potions and Full Heals.
- Added a special texture spec, allows for spawning Pokémon with the zombie and roasted textures. Can be used as 'st:zombie' or just 'st' to select the first special texture the Pokémon has.
- Added the Scorhood cosmetic! Available to anyone with a linked Pixelmon forum account.
- Added new models for Farfetch'd, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, and Poliwrath.
- Added the config option landMounts. If set to false, Pokémon can no longer be mounted unless they have surf or fly abilities.
- Added the config option requireHM. It only prevents Pokémon from using the fly and surf abilities. They can still be ridden even if landMounts is true.
- Added OreDict compatibility for the Anvil block.
- Reduced how fast you can fly upwards while mounting Pokémon. Yeah, yeah; Celesteela is technically a rocket - but that doesn't mean everything else should go up that bloody fast.
- Added TMs 171-174 to shopkeepers.
- Made the terrain seeds obtainable from using Headbutt in different forests.
- Changed a lot of held items in spawning.
- Improved Biomes O' Plenty support along with some missing biomes.
- Changed spawning locations/condition for the following legendaries: Celebi, Latias, Kyogre, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Thundurus, Torndaus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Genesect, Volcanion, Tapu Fini, Magneara, Zeraora.
- Completely changed a bunch of berry tree stuff.
- All berry plants are now 1 block tall and are actually consistently sized.
- Berry trees no longer take up the entire block for collisions so you they don't feel so silly to walk over.
- Berries now make plant sounds when destroyed instead of wood sounds.
- Berries replant themselves up to 9 times instead of having a 50% chance of replanting.
- Fixed Magearna and Raticate not having shiny sprites.
- Fixed a crash in some menus caused by having a Pokémon with the '$' symbol in its nickname.
- Fixed Kyogre requiring a Red Orb to undergo Primal Reversion outside of battle. How they thought red was for Kyogre is beyond someone on my salary.
- Fixed Battle-Bond Greninja not being able to change form outside of battle.
- Fixed the Ignite and Lightning Bolt move skills ignoring claim protection on servers.
- Fixed more issues with Pixelmon Spawner blocks causing crashing.
- Fixed item display names not being used properly in the item drop GUI.
- Fixed a rendering issue with Picket Fences
- Fixed the message about items dropping due to a full inventory having a blank space instead of the item name.
- Fixed some advancements displaying incorrectly.
- Fixed a packet exploit that allowed people to buy enormous amounts of stuff from shopkeepers for free.
- Fixed a packet vulnerability where you can make other players use Struggle to make battles extra easy.
- Fixed another packet exploit that let people arbitrarily delete trainer NPC Pokémon.
- Fixed an quick timing exploit with capturing out of battle allowing you to capture a wild pokemon twice if you engaged it at the same time you threw a empty Pokéball at it.
- Fixed swimming Pokémon falling through the air in slow motion as if they were in water.
- Fixed the rare case of entities attempting to spawn in unloaded chunks.
- Fixed a mod incompatibility with Phosphor, Silent Gems, and many others due to the spawning system handling light incorrectly.
- Fixed Pokédex descriptions cutting creating new lines in the middle of a word
- Fixed various Pokédex headings not translating.
- Added IRarityTweak to the Better Spawner API so that individual rarities can be modified for different players.