The Pixelmon Mod updated to version Pixelmon 8.1.0
* * *
- Remember to delete your external JSONs and config folder before updating to a new version. See [Updating Pixelmon - Pixelmon Wiki](https://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/Updating_Pixelmon)
## Pack Specific -
- Added Natures Compass
- Updated BoP to 2444
- Updated Pixel Extras
- Updated Gameshark
##### Added new Pokémon:
- Added Clobbopus
- Added Grapploct
- Added Cramorant
- Added Arrokuda
- Added Barraskewda
- Added Galarian Corsola
- Added Cursola
- Added Galarian Zigzagoon
- Added Galarian Linoone
- Added Obstagoon
- Added Galarian Weezing
- Added Galarian Darumaka
- Added Galarian Darmanitan
- Added Sizzlepede
- Added Centiskorch - Also referred to as nope.
- Added Falinks
- Added Toxel
- Added Toxtricity - Amped and Low-Key
- Added Indeedee - Male and Female forms
- Added Hatenna
- Added Hattrem
- Added Hatterene
- Added Milcery
- Added Alcremie
- Added Galarian Ponyta
- Added Galarian Rapidash
- Added Impidimp
- Added Morgrem
- Added Grimmsnarl
- Added Galarian Farfetch'd
- Added Sirfetch'd
- Added Galarian Slowpoke
- Added Galarian Slowbro
- Added Morpeko
- Added Pincurchin
- Added Snom
- Added Frosmoth
- Added Galarian Mr. Mime
- Added Galarian Meowth
- Added Perrserker
- Added Dreepy
- Added Drakloak
- Added Dragapult
- Added new Jump! variations to the Super Rod. Good luck!
##### Added new Strike forms:
##### Added new Alter forms:
##### Added new Creator forms:
##### New Valencian Forms:
##### New Zombie Forms:
##### New Miscellaneous Forms:
- Snowy Snorlax
- Arbok Variations
##### Added Abilities:
- Updated Super Luck
- Updated Rattled
- Updated Intimidate
- Updated Infiltrator (affects spawns near player)
- Added Ball Fetch
- Added Perish Body
- Added Dragon's Maw
- Added Transistor
##### New Attacks:
- Added Grassy Glide
- Added Shell Side Arm
- Added Dual Wingbeat
- Added Stalwart
- Added Tea Time
- Added Octolock
- Added Mirror Move
- Added Darkest Lariat
- Added Plasma Fists
- Added Instruct
- Added Sparkling Aria
- Added Stomping Tantrum
- Added Pollen Puff
- Added Purify
- Added Core Enforcer
- Added Misty Explosion
- Added Shell Trap
- Added Lash Out
- Added Spotlight
- Added Throat Chop
- Added Corrosive Gas
- Added Burning Jealousy
- Added Expanding Force
- Added Rising Voltage
- Added Scorching Sands
- Added Skitter Smack
- Added Terrain Pulse
- Added Coaching
- Added Triple Axel
- Added Meteor Beam
- Added Dragon Energy
- Added Thunder Cage
##### Added Items:
- Added Dynamax candy
- Added all TMs and TRs for generation 8
- Added Galarica Twig
- Added Galarica Cuff
##### Added Decoration:
- Added Incense decoration blocks
- Added Relic decorations
- Added Galarica Cuff display
##### New Mounts:
- Abomasnow, Bronzong, Chatot, Empoleon, Infernape, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Vespiquen, Venomoth, Golduck, Machoke, Slowbro, Muk, Gengar, Lickitung, Weezing, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Kabutops, Xatu, Espeon, Umbreon, Slowking, Forretress, Granbull, Scizor, Heracross, Blissey, Pinsir, Blaziken, Breloom, Lairon, Swalot, Wailmer, Zangoose, Armaldo, Dusclops, Deoxys (normal, defence, speed, & attack), Leafeon, Glaceon, Swoobat, Gurdurr, Vanilluxe, Delphox, Greninja, Diggersby, Pangoro, Aegislash, Malamar, Barbaracle, Dragalge, Clawitzer, Sylveon, Trevenant, Hoopa (unbound), Lurantis, Oranguru, Passimian, Palossand, Type: Null, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Zeraora
- Added support for & color codes in MESSAGE.
- Added quest objectives: NPC_TALK, NPC_SHOW, NPC_GIVE
- NPC objective no longer uses count, NPC_RESPOND without a response index now defaults to 0.
- Added SpawnPokemonAction (Give and Spawn) for quests.
- Changed RandomObjective, moved PokemonObjective away from storing specs as this breaks things.
- Added FollowthroughObjective.
- Added a builder pattern for quests.
- Fixed FakePlayers causing errors with Quests.
- Added KEY_ITEM <item> and TAKE_KEY_ITEM <item> actions.
- Added DIALOGUE action.
- NPC type objectives now chain to one another, unlocking infinite possibilities with DIALOGUE.
- Removed quest type and rarity.
- Quests can now be set to be repeatable explicitly.
- Quests can now be marked as unabandonable.
- Multiple quests with the same NPC now go one after another.
- Quest icons are now much higher resolution.
- Quest overlay in the bottom corner of the screen will now point to quest markers of the shown quest, if any are present.
- Added Dynamax.
- Added support for Emissive textures. All Strike and Alter Pokémon now have this.
- Added new advancements for forms.
- Added recipes for curry ingredients.
- Implemented in-depth riding. All generation 1 Pokémon now use this system - riding these Pokémon will feel entirely different, with each Pokémon individually customized.
- You can now place stuff on tables!
- All Pokémon in Sword and Shield are on a generation 8 moveset. Any that haven't made the cut yet are on generation 7.
- Added a structures spawn condition, for creating spawn sets within Minecraft structures such as strongholds.
- Added new Better Spawner block category, structure.
- Added new spawn location types: Indoors, Manmade, Surface Lava, Underground Lava, Lava Floor, Liquid, Surface Liquid, Underground Liquid, Liquid Floor
- Added NPC skins; Aqua Boss, Flare Grunt Female, Flare Grunt Male, Galactic Boss, Galactic Grunt Female, Galactic Grunt Male, Giovanni, Guzma, Lass3, Lysandre, Magma Boss, Magma Grunt Male, Magma Grunt Female, N, Plasma Grunt Male, Plasma Grunt Female, Skull Grunt Female, Skull Grunt Female, Team Yell Male, Team Yell Female, Youngster 6, Youngster 7
- Added new Trainer NPCs (Also as Dialogue NPCs; Aqua Boss, Flare Grunt Female, Flare Grunt Male, Galactic Boss, Galactic Grunt Female, Galactic Grunt Male, Giovanni, Guzma, Lysandre, Magma Boss, Magma Grunt Male, Magma Grunt Female, N, Plasma Grunt Male, Plasma Grunt Female, Skull Grunt Female, Skull Grunt Female, Team Yell Male, Team Yell Female
* * *
- New Sprites for Grookey, Thwackey, Rillaboom, Scorbunny, Raboot, Cinderace, Sobble, Drizzile, Inteleon, Skwovet, Greedent, Rookidee, Corvisquire, Corviknight, Blipbug, Dottler, Orbeetle, Nickit, Thievul, Wooloo, Dubwool, Chewtle, Drednaw, Yamper, Boltund, Rolycoly, Carkol, Coalossal, Flapple, Appletun, Silicobra, Sandaconda, Gossifleur, Eldegoss, Runerigus, Solrock, Lunatone, Luvdisc & Bronzor
- Mints will now only be farmable on tilled soil.
- Mints will no longer drop a seed after being fully grown.
- The /legendaryspawn command will now force a spawn even if spawning is disabled.
- Encountering a Pokémon in battle now causes it to register as seen in the player's Pokédex. This also includes properly-registered spectators to a battle.
- Moved Forage to the Better Spawner.
- Updated Dialga and Palkia's catch rates to their modern game stats.
- Raised the max allowed purchase size for shopkeepers, up to either the maximum money available or the maximum empty inventory space.
- Disabling an entire generation of spawns will now also effect wild trainers and traders.
- Allow a trade of your last Pokémon if the trade is valid. (e.g. not an egg)
- Switch up Move Tutors to accept direct item input, rather than requiring tab completion. Also extends to the Trainer Editor.
- Added flavor stats to berry tooltips.
- You can no longer fish with a fainted team.
- Updated Gastro Acid to reflect new abilities it should not work on.
- Updated the list of moves that Bulletproof blocks.
- You can no longer place a berry under a chest.
- Bottle Caps will now look for the config max level instead of being locked to level 100.
- Updated Destiny Bond to generation 7 and 8 mechanics - Destiny Bond now fails if it was used successfully on the last turn, and fails if the opponent is dynamaxed.
- Added secondary egg groups for all new Pokémon.
- Updated Type and Status icons.
- You can now use item meta in trainer drops.
- Shrunk Pokémon sprites in Pokéchecker to prevent them looking so blown up.
- Changed the statue interface to allow for longer form names.
- Pokémon will no longer take drowning damage if they are in a Water egg group.
- Pokémon will no longer take fire damage if they are Water type.
- Pokémon will only not take lava damage if they are Fire type.
- Pokémon will heal from lightning bolt damage if they are Electric type.
- Pokémon will no longer take magic damage if they are in the Mineral egg group.
- Pokémon will no longer take any damage except magic if they are Ghost type.
- Vice Grip -> Vise Grip, the single most important change of Sword and Shield.
##### Model Changes:
- Updated Miltank to SMD
- Updated Larvesta to SMD
- Updated Volcarona to SMD
- Updated Nihilego to SMD, added Emission
- Fixed Rookidee's model
- Fixed Wooloo's model
- Updated NPC skins; Aqua Grunt Female, Aqua Grunt Male, Lass 2, Magma Grunt Male, Magma Grunt Female, Pokémaniac Girl 2, Punk Girl.
##### Mount Changes:
- Fearow, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Ninetales (normal & alolan), Vileplume, Arcanine, Machamp, Rapidash, Dewgong, Cloyster, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Tauros, Bibarel, Drifblim, Floatzel, Gastrodon, Honchkrow, Staraptor, Torterra, Lapras, Snorlax, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Noctowl, Ariados, Crobat, Lanturn, Quagsire, Girafarig, Ursaring, Mantine, Skarmory, Kingdra, Donphan, Stantler, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Camerupt, Vibrava, Flygon, Whiscash, Crawdaunt, Claydol, Milotic, Tropius, Sealeo, Walrein, Huntail, Gorebyss, Salamence, Regirock, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Chesnaught, Talonflame, Pyroar, Gogoat, Furfrou, Tyrantrum, Goodra, Avalugg, Xerneas, Yveltal, Volcanion
* * *
- Removed a Held Item restriction, fixes certain held items not appearing on wild spawns.
- Mug recipes now craft their respective mug properly.
- Fixed Pokémon that were marked as invisible still showing particles.
- Fixed Flapple breeding into more Flapples instead of Applin.
- As an extension to the above, all of gen 8 should breed properly now.
- Chatting NPCs will no longer ghost lines onto other NPCs.
- Pokemon#increaseFriendship now boosts the amount gained if the Pokémon is holding a Soothe Bell.
- Thunder stone armour set effects no longer persist when pieces are removed.
- Unshorn Mareep/Wooloo/Dubwool no longer cause items to get stuck in their wool when right-clicking.
- Fixed the Ground Gym exit door.
- Fixed a held item dupe.
- Fixed Mint buffs reset on using a Rare Candy or winning a battle.
- Made Pokéspecs handle gender forms better - this fixes /pokegive for a gendered form not always returning the correct sprite.
- Fixed a crash with the Pokémon Editor.
- Remove some really old form version code that was pre-IEnumForm era. Fixes a few bugs with the new special textured forms being wiped.
- Fixed statue handling of gender forms, fixes Magikarp's jump forms with statues.
- Fixed a class cast error from Electrode and Voltorb models when breeding or when used as statues.
- Fixed an issue with the fishing log menu on servers.
- Fixed Dream balls.
- Fixed the Shiny Charm not being obtainable.
- Removed an erroneous pixel from the small TV sprite.
- Fixed the Pokédex being stuck at 95%.
- Fixed client languages other than en_US breaking the custom trainer/resource pack skin GUI.
- Fixed an issue with form names containing underscores not working with the form spec.
- Fixed curry tooltips.
- Fixed a crash with specific dyes used on chairs.
- Spawn info in the Pokédex now translates properly.
##### Battle Fixes:
- Fixed Battle GUI actions persisting if you're clicking too fast. No more accidental ball throws!
- Fixed inverse battling ignoring double types.
- ...also, inverse battling works properly now.
- Corrosion now causes normal effectiveness against Steel-type Pokémon for non Poison-type moves.
- Corrosion can now properly poison Poison-Type Pokémon.
- Bide will now longer faint a Pokémon that isn't in battle.
- Bide now has a proper damage calculation. (status issue)
- Bide no longer ignores Protect.
- Fixed Steam Engine sending ~100 speed stat change particles when it shouldn't have.
- Fixes Burn Up not removing Fire typing from the user.
- Fixed No Retreat applying No-Escape to the opponent, and not having targets defined.
- Fixed mismatch between Eject Button and Throat Spray.
- Fixed bypassing the isAlreadyInBattle check, prevents a dupe.
- Fixed Chip Away, Sacred Sword and the Unaware ability not ignoring evasion stats.
- Fixed Z-Growth having the wrong crystal assigned.
- Fixed some attacks ignoring accuracy.
- Fixed OHKO moves hitting targets of a higher level than the user if No Guard, Lock-On, etcetera were used.
- Handle NPC battles removing items from the user with certain moves, should properly update stats if this was a held item. Accounts for moves that shouldn't be taken.
- Fixed mega stones being removed once Pokémon have been mega evolved mid battle.
- Fixed throwing the confusion check if the Pokémon is flinched.
- Revert to non-temp forms by using the known form when they entered battle, or used the move skill. This should allow for temp battle forms to revert back to the proper special form.
- Added a safe guard for Zen mode acting on a fainted Pokémon.
- Stuff Cheeks now functions as intended.
##### Ranch Fixes:
- Fixed Eggs being deleted if a ranch block was activated after being loaded, but before the first refresh tick.
- Fixed Ranches not showing eggs when unloaded and reloaded.
- Fixed hourglasses being usable when an egg is already present.
- Fixes hourglasses being usable when Pokémon were not breedable.
- Fixed not showing canBreed not being used when checking compatibility.
- Added TileEntityRanchBlock.canBreed() (with some java doc to show it)
- Fixed Pokémon showing they were falling in love when not breedable.
##### Mount Fixes:
- Chandelure, Clefable, Corviknight, Drednaw, Dusknoir, Regigigas, Reuniclus, Sigilyph, Starmie, Bidoof, Durant, & Stunfisk
* * *
- Added a cancel-able event for use with the Ilex Shrine. Also allows for manipulation of the Pokémon spawned directly.
- Pokemon#getNature now returns the active nature, e.g. the mint nature, if present. Pokemon#getNature(boolean) is deprecated and a new method Pokemon#getBaseNature is now the replacement for getting the original nature. Care should be taken to use getBaseNature in places like breeding and data exporting. This fixes all issues with mint natures being ignored when stats are updated, such as by level up or other changes.
- BlockPokeChest no longer sends a "loot claimed" message when the event is cancelled.
- Added shopkeeper NPC to ShopkeeperEvent.
- Added new API: WarpPlateEvent
- Added the DialogueInput API, it's an API GUI that allows for simple text input.
- Added egg support to the sprite NBT format.
- Moved ISyncHandler and IReflectingMessage out of the API package. They cannot be API as they extend a Forge class that will not exist after 1.12 and thus will break.
- Added a custom BadgeCase API.
- Removed deprecated methods and classes from older versions.
- Changed names of the Special Megas to make the forms spec work a bit nicer.
- Added StatusEvoCondition.
- Implemented a nature evo condition.