The Pixelmon Mod updated to version 6.0.1
- Added TCG
Changelog: Pixelmon 6.0.1
- Added Repel, Super Repel, Max Repel. Keeps strong aggressive Pokémon from challenging you for 5, 15, and 30 minutes respectively. Repeated use stacks.
- Changed Creation Trio hitboxes to be more accurate and not super huge
- Fixed level-based evolutions not evolving the Pokémon if it was the one out at the end and it was the first level it would evolve. Took me all bloody day to work that out. fml.
- Fixed server crash whenever a hammer breaks during use. Nasty one, that.
- Fixed held items vanishing if a Pokémon is left in a PC.
- Fixed Frillish's and Jellicent's eyes looking silly when male.
- Fixed Tyranitar being airborne and rotated around in perhaps the most hilarious bug since the Wurmple crash.
- Fixed yet more Apricorn Tree tile entity errors caused by corruption. When will the Apricorns stop doing this to me.
- Fixed erroring and incorrect behaviour when changing the item in Gym Signs.
- Fixed Mega Metagross's regular texture (Thank you, BleepBloop, for giving us a fixed texture!).
- Fixed Pidgeot not using its flying model when flying.
- Fixed Garbodor being horrifyingly large. Also fixed my new-found fear of large, overflowing garbage bags.
- Fixed Unburden keeping the double speed boost after switching out and in.
- Fixed Fusion Bolt and Bolt Strike being special instead of physical.
- Fixed Hoopa and Hoppa Unbound's types being backwards lol honest mistake.
- Fixed Thousand Arrows not hitting Flying/Levitate/Magnet Rise/blabla Pokémon.
- Fixed Relearners not accepting any form of payment for their services.
- Fixed mechanical anvils burning the bucket as part of the lava buckets fuel.
- Fixed Manaphy not breeding Phiones.
- Fixed pokemon cries not working on servers.
- Fixed Aluminum Armor's missing textures.
API/Back-end (for sidemodders)
- Added AggressionEvent for cancelling aggression-based Pokémon battles.
- Updated fr_FR (French) translation (Merci beaucoup, Zangdorx!)
- Updated ru_UR (Russian) translation
- Added ru_UR (Russian) translation files for vilagers