The Pixelmon Mod updated to version Pixelmon 7.3.0
"Bye-Bye Pixelmon 7"
- Added Wishiwashi's School form and relevant logic.
- Added Zygarde forms and the reassembly machine. You will need a special item to catch well-hidden Zygarde cells throughout the world!
- Added new functionality to the Old Rod! Have an old fisherman assess your Old Rod and Jump! at the opportunity to try it out!
- Added quests. You can now have tasks and rewards divvied out by your local villager NPCs! These will be continually added to in order to keep the experience fresh, and servers and creators can make custom quests for you to experience with this system. View Quests Wiki page for more information.
- Added a smooth animation setting. This may be taxing on older systems, and is disabled by default. Enable it in the Pixelmon config file if you're rocking enough power to run Crysis.
- Added Pokédex generation options.
- Added 9 new berries to the forageable items list.
- Added infusion recipes for all 9 Incense held items.
- Added tab completion to most GUIs that take Pokémon names, move names or item names as text input.
- Added rainbow variants of Ho-Oh, Ponyta, and Rapidash. You can obtain them by using a Rainbow Wing on them!
- Added the Ilex Shrine. Celebi can be found here if you know the way!
- Added storage blocks for Silicon and Aluminium.
- Added crafting recipes for the Pokésand variants.
- Added the other core colors for Minior.
- Added a "bald" version of Mareep to indicate if it has been sheared. With this, you can now dye and shear Mareep once again!
- Added Custom Texture Spec.
- Added Real Solgaleo.
- Added Rayquaza Alter.
- Added Kecleon Alter.
- Added Zoroark....Alter. This was a joke that went too far. I'm so sorry.
- Added Pyukumuku Sushi. Less sorry.
- Added Summer Lopunny and Raichu-Alola.
- Added Crystal Onix, Steelix and Mega Steelix.
- Added Pink Beedrill, Butterfree, Misdreavus, Mismagius, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Venomoth, Venonat.
- Added Alien Celebi.
- Added Zombie Arcanine, Ditto, Mega Blastoise, Mega Charizard X and Y, Mega Venasaur, Ash Greninja, Mega Gyarados, Samurott.
- Added new decorative blocks. These include the Cash Register, Workstations, Armchairs, Couches, Park Benches, a Big TV and a Small TV. Some of these are dyeable.
- Added a special hat for users who boost the SwSh Subreddit Discord. Join here
- Added the Nitro Sash, to be given to Pixelmon Discord boosters along with the keystone. This was supposed to come with the keystone, oops. Blame Klaxo :)
- Increased the spawn chance for Meltan slightly, and lowered some of its requirements.
- Added a confirmation screen when attempting to delete an NPC by smacking them with the Editor wand. Also allowed smacking to delete all Pixelmon NPCs for consistency.
- Added the Type and CustomTexture Specs. (Thanks, Flashback083!)
- We now mark the player as active on some battle actions to fix being kicked as 'AFK' on servers with AFK kicking enabled.
- You can now select your sash via /redeem if you have multiple.
- Pixelmon tooltips can be customized on individual item stacks with the "tooltip" NBT tag. Set it to an empty string to hide it altogether.
- Added fallback texture to resource pack NPC skins.
- The allowMoneyMultipliers config option has been split up in to multiple options for Happy Hour, Pay Day, and Amulet Coin.
- Updated Shadow Lugia to a new texture, oops. Blame Klaxo.
- Updated animations for Excadrill, Sableye and Araquanid.
- Fixed a timeout issue during battles caused by a lack of packets being sent from the client.
- Fixed not being able to pick Bulbasaur (or any other Pokémon in the first menu slot) as your starter.
- Fixed a null pointer crash from rendering sprites.
- Fixed Pokédex not displaying the shiny/form texture changing arrows.
- Fixed a few brewing recipes that had incorrect berries as inputs.
- Fixed an issue with automatically disabling the forcedUnicode option.
- Fixed a crash from gaining XP during battle.
- Fixed Pokédex asset sizing and positioning to make it look as intended.
- Fixed Thunder Stone tools lowering the enchant level of efficiency.
- Fixed Lake Trio Rubies checking for original trainer only by name causing them to not work if a player had changed their name.
- Fixed an unfortunate error where planting a berry tree on the same block a chest occupied cleared the inventory. Who even does that?
- Battle Fix: Fixed Gear Up triggering twice on all allies.
- Spawning changes are too hefty to be listed here, so you can instead view them on the wiki here: View Spawning Wiki page
- We have changed from using IDs to Ordinal numbers for Special Textures. Sidemods should take note of this if they interact with textures.
- Added Pokemon#isOriginalTrainer(EntityPlayerMP) which will check both OT UUID and OT username if there is no UUID set. Older versions of Pixelmon did not store the OT UUID.
- Pokemon#setOriginalTrainer(EntityPlayerMP) method signature was changed to Pokemon#setOriginalTrainer(EntityPlayer).