🔧 Better than ever!
• Updated IC2 Classic, which fixes issues with broken smelting/furnace recipes.
• Also updated Quark to include a patch which prevents some client crashes, and updated Logistics Pipes.
• Minor configuration tweaks.
☢️ Further tweaks to reactors! If you have any steam reactors, turn them off & reconfigure before updating to avoid explosive consequences.
• Thanks to suggestions from multiple players & Speiger, the steam output from steam reactors has been significantly boosted (similarly to the boost of normal reactors).
• Updated Logistics Pipes to its latest version.
That's it! This update is now available to everyone by default in the launcher.
Update time! This one should be better than the last (for the 7th consecutive time!)
• Updated Railcraft to include an IC2 Classic compatibility bug fix by Speiger. Also updated IC2 Classic with various important bug fixes. Thanks Speiger!
• Also updated Galacticraft which includes more useful bug fixes. In total updated 7 mods to their latest versions.
• Minor configuration changes, including adding an EMC value to Bronze dust (yay!) and removing values from Fireproof woods.
This update is released as opt-in only but hopefully will soon be pushed to everyone using the default version in the launcher.
New update in town! New enhancements and many tweaks.
• Added AsmodeusCore, which (on its own) adds many improvements to Galacticraft's skies and galaxy map. Also added Entity Culling (& RenderLib), which can greatly improve performance in areas with a lot of entities and tile-entities. This was added now thanks to new compatibility from the VoxelMap Fixes mod.
• Many config & script changes, fixing reported issues & introducing new improvements. A notable change is the significant boost of Nuclear Reactors' power generation (backported from IC2C 1.19 thanks to Speiger - make sure to disconnect from existing cables/machines before updating due to higher voltages), alongside an increase to the maximum overheating explosion size! Another notable change is further tweaking EMC values of items, including new values to Galacticraft's natural blocks, Railcraft's decorative blocks, and Industrial Craft's rubber wood, and the removal of EMC from bronze (to encourage processing), and items that aren't supported (Forestry saplings, enchanted books).
• Finally updated Railcraft to its latest beta version (alongside a new Computronics update). This update brings a lot of improvements and fixes to the mod.
• Updated Logistics Pipes to its latest version, which includes a reworked guide book (included in the Akashic Tome!), improvements to crafting/item signs' performance, and compatibility fixes with Project Red's frames & IC2C machinery.
• Updated 9 mods (in total) to their latest versions - all of these updates include very useful fixes to reported bugs.
Please note that this update is currently only available under "Latest Version" in the launcher's modpack options. Hopefully as all these changes stabilize, it'll be available to everyone else using the (default) Recommended Version.
Also again, many thanks to all of the mod developers who helped making this update possible, especially ACGaming, bziemons, Vexatos, and ROM, and everyone who has been reporting issues over the modpack's issue tracker.
Things should stabilize now for a while, hopefully!
• Updated Logistics Pipes to fix a critical bug. Also updated VoxelMapFixes for further improvements to prevent missing parts on the world map.
• Minor configuration changes - notably added Forge Multiblocks support for many decorative blocks and custom woods, and tweaked some EMC values for more consistency.
Tiny optimization update!
• Updated VoxelMapFixes by ACGaming. This update has drastic improvements to RAM usage, especially when using a resource pack! Using the x128 Sphax patch, RAM requirements went down from 7-8 GB to 3.5-4 GB.
• Also updated FoamFix & Logistics Pipes, both have useful improvements!
That's it! The update is now available for everyone, enjoy :)
This small update changes EMC values to be more in line with Tekkit Classic, alongside other improvements.
• A lot of EMC values were removed, some changed and some new ones were added. This change is in order to make the pack more in line with the original experience, which encourages more crafting & processing.
* Any player who does not want this change can easily reset the ProjectE config and reload the EMC values with a command without even restarting the game. Further suggestions about EMC values can be had over the issue tracker of the modpack.
• Updated 4 mods, including particularly useful updates to Logistics Pipes, and Binnie's Mods.
• Other minor configuration & script changes, notably changing Basalt generation.
Big thanks again to all of the awesome mod developers who helped this update. Enjoy! :)
• Updated Galacticraft to fix rocket issues on servers, and MAtmos to fix system incompatibilities.
• Also updated Logistics Pipes and IFPatcher, both have minor bug fixes.
• Increased marble cave generation, and increased default IC2C sound volume.
Thanks again to all the issue reporters and mod developers who helped out. Enjoy! :)
One week and many improvements later!
This update includes many, many small fixes & tweaks based on reported issues.
• Added embeddedt's IC2 Sound Fix, and changed to dan's Mouse Tweaks, both include fixes for Tekkit 2.
• Updated 10 mods, some of which have very useful fixes for the modpack thanks to the mod developers.
• Many configuration changes and a few script changes, fixing reported issues and improving the balance of the game. Some notable changes are different Limestone generation, and fixes to EMC values & recipes.
Thank you for everyone who reported issues, and to all the developers who helped fixing them. The update is now available for everyone, enjoy :)