Updated Hallowed Textures Resource Pack to 3-1-2021 version, featuring the following changes:
New Wild textures: Watermelon Toxapex
New Mater textures: Anubis Thievul, Gem Bound Cinderace, Awakened Regigigas
New Midnight textures: Midnight Dialga and Midnight Palkia, Midnight Musharna, Midnight Toxtricity Amped and Lowkey
New HallowedSpirit textures: HallowedSpirit Drednaw
New Galaxy textures: Galaxy Zapdos Galar, Galaxy Primarina, Galaxy Victini
:New Easter textures: Easter Zapdos Galar
New Mecha textures: Mecha Buzzwole, Mecha Machamp, Mecha Yvetal, Mecha Xerneas, Mecha Arceus
New Draconic textures: Draconic Archeops
New Fantasy textures: Arcanine, Hydreigon
HallowedSpirit Empoleon rework, Midnight Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres rework
Added new Valentine's Textures
Added new Hallowed Spirit Textures
Added new Midnight Textures
Added new Textured Sprites
Added new Weavile Texture for a future quest
Updated Hallowed Textures Modpack to 12/30/2020 version
Added new Wild texture & sprite for Swellow
Added new Lunar New Year textures & sprites for Raticate, Raikou, Chimecho, Drampa, & Tauros
Added new Lunar New Year sprites for Lapras, Magearna, Drifblim, Kommo-O
Redesigned Lunar New Year textures for Lapras & Magearna
Updated Hallowed Textures Resource pack to 12/10/2020 version.
Added the following new textures and sprites:
Christmas Kartana, Meloetta-Pirouette, Cryogonal, & Boltund
Wild Sceptile & Trevenant
Hallowed Spirit Stakataka & Stonejourner
Updated Hallowed Textures resource pack to 11.18.2020 versionDiscuss this update (0)
Updated to Pixelmon Reforged version 8.1.2:
Fixes bugs of previous 2 updates that caused major issues
Added 40+ new Pixelmon, including Dragapult, Galarian Zapdos, Obstagoon, Snom, Frosmoth, Galarian Rapidash, and more!
Updated to Pixelmon Reforged version 8.1.1:
Added 40+ new Pixelmon, including Dragapult, Galarian Zapdos, Obstagoon, Snom, Frosmoth, Galarian Rapidash, and more!
Updated to Pixelmon Reforged version 8.1.0:
Added 40+ new Pixelmon, including Dragapult, Galarian Zapdos, Obstagoon, Snom, Frosmoth, Galarian Rapidash, and more!
View full changelog here: https://www.hallowedfantasy.com/forum/m/45008785/viewthread/33324771-pixelmon-reforged-version-810-update-changelog/page/1
10/1/2020 HALLOWED TEXTURES RESOURCE PACK UPDATES
New Halloween Textures: Houndoom + Mega, Xerneas, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur + Mega, Cacturne, Cacnea, Trubbish, Garbodor, Lycanroc-Midnight + Shiny, Persian
New Wild Textures: Qwilfish (& sprite), Slaking, Redesigned Crystal Onix, Steelix + Mega, & Hydreigon
New Midnight-textured Mandibuzz
New Master-textured Amoonguss + Shiny & Zoroark
New Galaxy-textured Mudkip, Marshtomp, & Swampert + Mega
New Hallowed Spirit-textured Vulpix, Ninetales, & Primarina
New Sprites for every Hallowed Spirit, Cyber, Mecha, & Halloween-textured Pixelmon, as well as some for Midnight & Draconic textures
New Sprites for Master-textured Amoonguss, Ponyta, & Rapidash
Fixed issues with Starter-textured Marshtomp, Dartrix, Primarina not showing in-game
Fixed issue with Midnight Articuno not showing in-game
VIEW ALL NEW TEXTURES AT THIS LINK: https://imgur.com/a/9BZfVgl
- Removed GameShark mod due to it causing server crashes
- Updated HF Textures Resource Pack to 8/21/2020 version, adding the following new textures:
- Wild-textured Gigalith redesign
- Master-textured Water/Ghost-type form of Ponyta & Rapidash
- New Custom Starter textures for EVERY starter Pixelmon from Generation 1 to 8
- New Hallowed Fantasy Custom Starter textures for the Budew, Ralts, Growlithe, & Riolu lines (currently Ralts line has no mega textures)
Updated to Pixelmon Reforged version 8.0.2; adds Polteageist and SinisteaDiscuss this update (0)
Updated to Pixelmon Reforged version 8.0.1; fixes crashing bugs & moreDiscuss this update (0)
Updated to Pixelmon Reforged version 8.0.0; adding the following new Pixelmon:
Updated HF Textures Resource pack with new textures!
Added the following new textured Pixelmon:
Galaxy Cresselia Retexture
New Mecha-line textures:
Midnight Roserade Retexture
New Draconic-line textures:
Draconic Charizard Mega X
Draconic Charizard Mega Y
Draconic Rayquaza Mega
Draconic Garchomp Mega
Hallowed Spirit Aegislash
Hallowed Spirit Vespiquen
Hallowed Spirit Decidueye
Hallowed Spirit Mimikyu
Hallowed Spirit Medicham
Hallowed Spirit Medicham Mega
Wild Sharpedo Retexture
Wild Sharpedo Mega Retexture
Updated to Pixelmon Reforged version 7.2.2.
Updated to GameShark version 6.0.4.
Updated HF Textures resource pack to include new textures for Volcarona, Kabutops, Tsareena, and Comfey.
Updated to Pixelmon Reforged version 7.2.0, adding Lures to the mod along with major changes to berries. Check the changelog here: https://reforged.gg/
Updated Hallowed Textures Resource Pack to 1-25-2020 version, featuring new Wild textures and a Lunar New Year Kommo-O.
Updated GameShark mod version to 6.0.3
Updated Hallowed Textures Resource Pack to include Christmas-textured Haxorus, Abomasnow + Mega, Bastiodon, Ditto, Druddigon. Cacturne, Giratina, Lilligant, Toxicroak, Yveltal
Updated to Pixelmon version 7.1.1, fixing bugs for external moves and adding Temple Slabs and Terrain Seeds.
Added new Christmas-themed Hallowed Textured Pixelmon.
Updated to Pixelmon Reforged version 7.1.0. Changelog available at http://reforged.gg
Updated to Hallowed Textures Resource Pack (11/24/2019 version)
Downgraded Journey Map version so it will work properly.
You will need to change your gameshark button to avoid it having the same button mapped as Journey Map.
Updated Hallowed Textures Resource Pack to the 11/22/2019 version. Check our website http://hallowedfantasy.com for a full list of added textures.
Updated to Pixelmon Reforged version 7.0.8
Updated Hallowed Textures Resource pack to 9-22-2019 version
UPDATED TO PIXELMON REFORGED VERSION 7.0.7, adding Ultra Necrozma, new smooth models for Venonat, Venomoth, Magby, Snivy, Servine, Serperior, Tepig, Pignite, Emboar, Oshawott, Dewott, and Samurott, a new PokeDex GUI, and more! Full changelog here: https://www.hallowedfantasy.com/forum/m/45008785/viewthread/32801192-pixelmon-reforged-version-707-update-changelog/page/1
ADDED JOURNEY MAP MOD
UPDATED GAMESHARK MOD VERSION
UPDATED HALLOWED TEXTURES RESOURCE PACK TO THE 7-27-2019 VERSION, adding new textures for many new Pixelmon. See the changelog on http://hallowedfantasy.com
Updated to Pixelmon Reforged version 7.0.6.
Updated Hallowed Textures Resource pack version to the 5/20/2019 version.
Updated GameShark to version 5.2.3.
Update changelog for Pixelmon Reforged 7.0.6:
- Added MELTAN and MELMETAL.
- Added moves: Strength Sap, Double-Iron Bash, Baneful Bunker, Mind Blown.
- Added smooth models for Psyduck and Golduck. Those blocky models were incredibly old.
- Added PP-Up and PP-Max for all your PP needs!
- Made Hiroku's Lens impossible to enchant. We probably should've foreseen people putting Unbreaking on these.
- Made Dawn/Dusk Stone Ore about twice as common, as an 7.0.4 change accidentally made them super rare.
- Changed the spawn rarities of some Ultra Beasts.
- Updated Wobbuffet's model and textures to have lipstick if it's female.
- Added a new Deep Sea block for Ultra Space, low chance to drop Amethyst, Crystal and Sapphire.
- Fixed legendaries spawning regardless of legendarySpawnChance, making them spawn waaay too much.
- Fixed JEI/NEI compatibility on all our GUIs! No more having to hide the JEI screens when interacting with.. well, anything of ours.
- Fixed spectating a battle not displaying the Pokémon in the battle.
- Fixed Turtonator's tutor moves being all wrong.
- Fixed Red Shards being unobtainable.
- Fixed the Timespace Altar taking your plates. It's not the one that uses those.
- Fixed the Unown blocks recipe not working. Also, it no longer consumes the photo in the crafting recipe!
- Fixed the Tapu Pokémon bosses sometimes being invisible.
- Fixed Fomantis's evolution to Lurantis not being given the move Petal Blizzard.
- Fixed Sharpedo not being rideable even though they were surfable.
- Fixed a StackOverflow crash that could happen in Ultra Space due to some recursive world gen.
- Fixed some battle forms not always reverting after battle or before entering a battle.
- Fixed gym signs not displaying the right item icon in some cases.
- Fixed Rock Smash not reverting blocks on Sponge servers even when the player is in Adventure mode.
- Fixed Clothed Tables not dropping their item when broken.
- Fixed Pokérus not spreading to eggs in your party.
- Fixed being able to get rid of all your Pokémon in exchange for eggs. The logic for this is surprisingly complicated.
- Fixed bugged-out trainer Pokémon being catchable. Fat chance of that being possible now. What's that ominous music?
- Fixed interacting with decorative trees causing crashes on servers under particular circumstances.
- Fixed Synchronize being so easy to cheat with its out-of-battle effect that I'm not mad, just disappointed.
- Fixed mail being super easily hackable and, if you can believe it, making it possible to cause chunk reversion. No, really.
- Fixed the Love Ball only working on same-gendered Pokémon. I'm going to very specifically not make a joke about this.
- Fixed happiness not increasing with time out of the Pokéball on Sponge servers. Thanks Sponge™.
- Fixed experience bars flying through the side of the box when leveling to the max level.
- Fixed sounds.json loading from the jar instead of resource packs. You can now change the Pokémon cries from resource packs again.
- Fixed Water Floats sending you underground if you sneak while trying to sit on them.
- Fixed an issue with Ranch Blocks accessing data outside of their block bounds causing issues with other tile entities.
- Fixed PokemonSpec giving abilities before setting the form, causing Pokémon to have the wrong abilities on spawn.
- Fixed a crash on leveling up when you have specific nicknames on your Pokémon.
- Fixed the NPC Editor only checking if the user had OP on servers instead of checking for a permission.
- Fixed /teach displaying Pokémon names as 'null'.
- Fixed Rattata showing up as "Ratatta" in the main config's Ditto transformation section. What even is a Ratatta?
- Battle fixes:
- Fixed Disguise not taking the hit from some moves.
- Fixed Grassy Terrain healing airborne Pokémon.
- Fixed Infestation not being a contact move.
- Fixed Metronome being able to use Z-Moves.
- Fixed HP updates from Potions and Revives not being shown if the Pokémon is not currently out in the battle.
- Fixed OHKO moves not being guaranteed to hit through No Guard, Lock-On, etc.
- Fixed Fissure being guaranteed to hit underground Pokémon. According to Bulbapedia, it's possible but not guaranteed.
Updated the GameShark side-mod version to 5.2.2. It adds support for other dimensions such as Ultra Space and fixes an issue with Tapus, Silvally, and other Generation 7 Pixelmon not being registered as Legendaries.
Updated the Hallowed Textures Resource Pack to the 5/14/2019 version, featuring the following new textures:
Hallowed Spirit Vanilluxe
Hallowed Spirit Tyranitar
Updated version of Primal Palkia
Updated to Pixelmon Reforged version 7.0.5:
- Implemented Mimikyu's ability.
- Implemented Aurora Veil.
- Reworked water surface spawns so that way more places count as water surface, making things like Lapras much easier to find.
- Increased the duration of dawn and dusk in spawning, which also makes Lapras easier to find.
- Made legendary spawning much more aggressive so that it will keep trying different players until either it runs out or until a legendary spawns.
- Updated the Mega Boss biomes to match with the 7.0 Spawning locations.
- Allow the healer to be dye-able if there was no data on who placed it. Allows you to dye healers from pre 7.0.4
- Pokémon cries now apply to all forms and not just the base form.
- Fixed us missing some lang and spawning files from 7.0.4.
- Fixed badge cases not opening if there are badges in them.
- Fixed clocks becoming ever increasingly wrong by each passing mc day. They were just like the ones in my living room.
- Fixed some Pokémon reverting forms when switching out and back in.
- Fixed mega abilities reverting after switching out and back in.
- Fixed Giratina switching forms after battle even if it was still holding the Griseous orb.
- Fixed the 'You picked a starter!' advancement firing way after you've picked a starter.
- Fixed the mass attack of the Buzzwoles again.
- Fixed the starter screen resizing if you hover over a custom starter that is disabled.
- Fixed Slowpoke being unable to be sweet scented for at a beach.
- Fixed Bad Dreams damaging pokemon who had Magic Guard.
- Fixed the hitboxes of the following Pokémon:
- Alolan Raichu, Togetic, Celebi, Volbeat, Illumise, Lunatone, Burmy.
- Fixed the textures for Lucario and Persian.
Updated Hallowed Textures Resource Pack to the 3/17/2019 version.
Updated Pixelmon Reforged Version to 7.0.4
- Added new healer models! Healers can now FINALLY be dyed 16 different colors! It only took a few years, no big deal.
- Added the ability for move relearner NPCs to require items with special NBT data to be present on an item.
- Updated all Pokémon's TM moves, egg moves, and level-up moves to generation 7's Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon mechanics.
- Updated to latest Smogon tiers (March 2019)
- Updated the Beast Ball texture for the Overlay GUI (credit to ButteredToastWarrior).
- Fixes Pokémon not saving if there was a crash or you didn't exit the world properly.
- Fixed a bunch of the cascading world generation errors when creating a new world.
- Fixed Pokémon statues floating off into space in UltraSpace.
- Fixed Tidal and Clear Bells causing a crash.
- Fixes gendered Pokémon ending up without a gender.
- Fixed Pixelmon Spawner blocks not spawning bosses or aggressive Pokémon.
- Fixed Chingling not evolving at night. Apparently this has been an issue for a long time!
- Fixed a hack in move learning where you could make it teach any Pokémon any move.
- Fixed a hacking vulnerability in the Pokédex.
- Fixed crashes in Ranch Blocks when the box count is larger than like, 127ish.
- Fixed a possible error when doing a trade where a party has changed.
- Fixed Leaf Stone ore creating blank spaces if you're in Spectator Mode, instead of being like normal stone.
- Changed how Pokémon photos work so they stop turning purple on updates where we add new forms.
- Exp.All can now only have a stack size of one. Fixes some bugs due to it having NBT data.
- Fix some TMs being 'corrupted' due to the moves being renamed.
- Fix Unown not being able to learn Hidden Power via TM.
- Fixed boss Pokémon not being able to go above the max level.
- Fixed /pokebattle starting a 2 v 1 battle with trainer NPCs.
- Fixed a race condition where some party/money/Pokédex data may not sync correctly on join.
- Fixed a crash when using a external move on item frames or other non-living entities.
- Fixed the level-cap and raise-to-cap battle rules sometimes not reverting after battle causing permanent changes to your Pokémon level.
- Fixed trainer NPCs pokemon not getting their items back after battle.
- Fixed trainer NPCs being able to mega evolve more then once per battle. Computers always cheat I tell you!
- Fixed trainer NPCs pokemon not reverting from mega if you ran or lost the battle.
- Fixed a battle crash with trainers that caused the trainer's Pokémon to become wild. Dobby is not free.
- Fixed some Pokémon having Coming Soon as their ability and not the actual ability that will be coming soon.
- Fixed a crash with breeding due to some Pokémon's abilities not being implemented... yet... Soon™
- Fixed a crash if you removed a pokemon from the ranch block while having a search open.
- Fixed being able to add Z-Moves onto a Pokémon via the Pokémon Editor.
- Fixed the mail and badge-case GUIs opening for the host on LAN worlds.
- Fixed special textured Pokémon not displaying the correct sprite.
- Fixed Wingull being exactly as common as Magikarps when you're on a beach. Literally a seagull for every fish in the sea.
- Showdown Import/Export fixes:
Fixed the importer not renaming moves from the old names to the new, causing import errors.
Fixed the importer/exporter not handling Alolan forms correctly. Showdown called them Alola forms; we call them Alolan forms.
Fixed Meowstic trying to export its gender as if it were a form.
Fixed the Pokémon exporter exporting Coming Soon as the ability and not the real ability.
- Battle fixes:
Fixed Solar Blade not being a 2 turn move.
Fixed battles not taking into account Pokémon type changes from moves like Soak.
Fixed a visual bug where PP restoring items did not update the remaining PP in battle.
Updated Hallowed Textures Resource Pack to the 2-23-2018 version.
Updated to Pixelmon Reforged version 7.0.3 which makes the following changes:
- Added a bunch of new advancements. Now with wiki pages!
- Added Pokémon Spec support to Pixelmon Spawner blocks.
- Added two cheat items that can only be accessed in Creative Mode: Hiroku's Golden Lens and Hiroku's Silver Lens. Right click a wild Pokémon and it will expose their attributes.
- Buzzwole can now spawn on the tops of trees. He's big enough that he can't really spawn under them.
- Removed the /pokegiveegg command. it can now be emulated with `/pokegive egg`
- Removed the config option allowRandomSpawnedEggsToBeLegendary as it was only used by /pokegiveegg. It's replaced by allowRandomPokemonToBeLegendary which applies to `/pokegive random` or more importantly, all contexts that make use of PokemonSpec's 'random' keyword.
- Removed Hiroku.
- Fixed Alolan Vulpix line not getting Encore as an egg move.
- Fixed some incorrect spawning with Gligar, Gliscor, Feebas (fishing), Barboach (fishing).
- Fixed Genesect, Hoopa, Deoxys, and Kyurem not holding a Drive, Prison Bottle, Meteorite or DNA Splicer respectively.
- Fixed Roggenrola and Boldore holding the wrong items.
- Fixed the hitbox on Necrozma being too big.
- Fixed the name tag going through Skiploom's body.
- Fixed Biomes O' Plenty settings in spawning.
- Fixed stat information for Dragonite and Volcarona.
- Fixed Salandit not evolving correctly.
- Fixed Eevee not evolving into Sylveon because of other eeveelutions taking priority.
- Fixed Fomantis having the wrong evolution conditions and thus also being unable to evolve.
- Fixed the shiny Rotom sprites. Properly, this time.
- Fixed Everstones not preventing evolution if the Pokémon was asked to learn a new move on level-up.
- Fixed Pokémon not evolving by Rare Candy if they learnt a move during that level-up.
- Fixed wild Pokémon move PP not being restored in between battles (Like if you run away or something).
- Fixed a pretty crazy bug where multiple Pokémon of the same species would share the same PP for moves. Whacky stuff!
- Fixed Silvally not being counted as a legendary (due to a typo!) and therefore not getting 3 guaranteed 31 IVs.
- Fixed bosses often requiring an extra hit to be taken down.
- Fixed Litleo evolving into a male Pyroar even if it was originally a female. I was going to make a joke here but I saw what happened to Changelog Guy and I want to live.
- Fixed crash involved with searching within Ranch Blocks.
- Fixed the Leech Life TM teaching Aurora Veil, and the Aurora Veil TM teaching Leech Life! Explaining that bug is a long story.
- Fixed computer boxes not actually saving the name and wallpaper. No Karen, I don't want to talk about it.
- Fixed the held item clause. Bloody Gabe.
- Fixed rarity multipliers and composite spawning conditions not working properly in pretty much all cases.
- Fixed your money being zero after logging in.
- Fixed Giratina in its Altered form not being a mount.
- Fixed Pangoro not being in the Humanlike egg group like Pancham.
- Fixed Battle Bond Greninja not being able to learn Water Shuriken. It is now a tutor move.
- Fixed the Water Fishing loot missing the Enchanted Books.
- Fixed the Mega Ring not working if you have the alwaysHaveMegaRing config option enabled.
- Fixed some spawner config options not taking effect from the config GUI or a /pokereload
- Fixed special textures like roasted Magikarp not overriding shiny textures.
- Fixed special textured pokemon not displaying the correct sprite.
- Fixed the Mega Evolution button showing up in battle even if you didn't have the correct Mega Stone on the Pokémon.
- Fixed a crash from external moves if an invalid move was in the Pokémon's data.
- Fixed a bug where setting your number of PC boxes to 256 caused PCs to not open.
- Fixed some issues with non-English languages causing overlapping text in some GUIs.
- Fixed the inventory open key not closing the ranch block screen like it does with the PC.
- Fixed statues being really, really good at staying still, making it impossible to move them to where you actually wanted them to be in the first place.
- Fixed the Soft-Boiled TM saying that it's corrupted for some reason. A bad egg. Haha. Please don't fire me this is the only job I could get.
- Fixed you not being able to delete an egg from your party if there was only one non-egg Pokémon in your party.
- Fixed Ranch Blocks not sending out the Pokémon immediately after you added it. Also fixes the Pokémon sometimes not updating the interact message for the second Pokémon in the ranch.
- Fixed the trainer card using the dollar symbol instead of the Pokédollar symbol. Unforgivable.
- Fixed shiny particles not working. You got us. We tried getting rid of those with the Pokémon cries. There's no fooling you guys.
- Fixed the Gracidea flower having a 1024x1024 size texture... Sandile doesn't even deserve that high a resolution. Ok, maybe Sandile does.
- Fixed bad /pokegives being able to cause errors in all sorts of sidemods/plugins.
- Fixed NPC Trainers Pokémon levels being all over the place instead of the trainers level.
- Fixed NPC Trainers levels always being really low and not scaling to player level.
- Fixed more battle issues since battles always have issues:
Fixed battles being updated twice as fast as we wanted, causing some lag when a lot of battles are happening.
Fixed Baneful Bunker not having a Priority of +4.
Fixed the move Transform being able to transform into a Pokémon behind a substitute or a Pokémon that is currently transformed. That last one is really funny in Ditto v Ditto.
Fixed the Impostor ability not copying the target's moves.
Fixed a race condition that caused temporary levels to not show correctly on the first Pokémon in battle.
Fixed Pokémon coming out at the end of a battle due to Exp. Shares.
Fixed Strength Sap being a Ground-type move.
Fixed Belch, Brutal Swing, Draco Meteor, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Tail, Dual Chop, Infestation, Night Shade, Outrage, Power-Up Punch, Roar of Time, Seismic Toss, Spacial Rend, Steam Eruption, and Twister not being able to become Z-Moves.
Fixed Beast Boost raising the wrong stat. Again. Someone at some point will test their fixes.
Fixed not being able to Mega-Evolve Rayquaza.
Fixed incorrect effects with Lunge and Trop Kick.
Fixed incorrect accuracy on Smart Strike.
Fixed some battle issues caused by stat changes when they aren't caused by moves.
- Fixed a lot of Pokémon Editor issues:
Fixed not being able to import an entire team.
Fixed not importing items and Poké Balls if they were in another language and other bad language handling.
Fixed the Pokémon Editor exporting in non-English, breaking compatibility with Pokémon Showdown.
Fixed not being able to import Battle Bond Greninja.
Fixed natures not importing if there was a space after the word "Nature".
Fixed Z-Crystals and Silvally's Memories being removable by things like Thief.
Updated to Pixelmon Reforged version 7.0.1:
- Added support for giving standalone structures biome categories from the Better Spawner Config.
- Added an "ultrabeast" tag to all the Ultra Beasts for those that want to add a cooldown onto Ultra Beast spawning.
- Added "egg" and "!egg" Pokémon specs to things like /pokegive.
- Improved Rhyperior's idle animation. Now his horn spins too.
- Changed breeding with Alolans. Read our wiki on breeding for how this works now, because it isn't like the games!
- Adjusted Basculin, Necrozma, Dhelmise, Jellicent, Frillish, Wailord, Wailmer, Finneon, Wishiwashi, Dewpider, Toxapex, Mareanie, Decidueye, Bruxish, Dartrix, Drifblim, Swanna, Dragonite, Tranquil, Unfezant, Noctowl, Wingull, Pelipper, Fletchinder, Talonflame, Noivern, Noibat, Swoobat, Woobat, Tropius, Trumbeak, Toucannon and Blacephalon's swimming, walking or flying properties.
- Added existing structures to many more biomes.
- Removed Ho-oh and Lugia from legendary spawning. We have bells for a reason.
- Fixed evolutions not working after battles
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for players on a server to be unable to see their PC Pokémon.
- Fixed Guardian of Alola not working on the Tapus.
- Fixed the new items added in 7.0.0 being unable to be sold to shopkeepers.
- Fixed the last box opened in the PC not being the one opened first after restarting your game.
- Fixed statues in Mega or other temporary forms reverting back to the base form.
- Fixed the outrageous sizing on Blacephalon, Celesteela, Cosmoem, Cosmog, Litten, Stakataka, and Xurkitree.
- Fixed an error in battles occurring while switching.
- Fixed Oricorio's wings clipping into the ground during his animations. Applies to P'au, Pom Pom, Baile and Sensu forms.
- Fixed boss drops not using the tier system with rewards.
- Fixed the evolution into Alolan Raichu, Cubone, and Exeggutor. Having an Alolan in your party at the time will evolve them.
- Fixed Trop Kick being a Fire-type move instead of Grass. Whoopsie.
- Fixed a move-replacing error from spamming your console. To find the exact cause, we've added some debug code.
- Fixed Alolan Ninetales being Ice type instead of Ice-Fairy.
- Fixed Araquanid, Avalugg, Axew, Barbaracle, Basculin, Beartic, Alomomola, Qwilfish, Corsola, Masquerain, Delcatty and Chimecho having the wrong base stats or moves.
- Fixed attempting to catch Wimpod causing kicking due to no catch rate. Of ALL the Pokémon we added, only it was missing a catch rate. It's a strange world.
- Fixed very broken breeding logic with Ditto.
- Fixed eggs hatching at a normal speed and then suddenly going super fast.
- Fixed not being able to put a Pokémon in the first party slot if you were in the PC search screen.
- Fixed Mega Ring changes not saving and not showing when you log in.
- Fixed Necrozma not being able to open wormholes.
- Fixed async saving not actually saving until shutdown, that could have been bad!
- Fixed the special textured starter (and Magikarp) skins. We need more zombies.
- Fixed the "pixelmon:honey" error during start up. It was harmless, don't worry.
- Fixed some level 100 Pokémon having experience bars that go off the screen in the info menu.
- Fixed Brutal Swing, Burn Up, Clanging Scales, Darkest Lariat, Dragon Hammer, Fire Lash, First Impression, Ice Hammer, Leafage, Liquidation, Lunge, Multi-Attack, Pollen Puff, Power Trip, Prismatic Laser, Psychic Fangs, Revelation Dance, Shadow Bone, Shell Trap, Smart Strike, Solar Blade, Sparkling Aria, Spectral Thief, Spirit Shackle, Stomping Tantrom, Strength Sap, Throat Chop, Toxic Thread, Trop Kick and Zing Zap having their power and accuracy swapped around. Uhh... It was opposite day when it was added? You can't prove otherwise
- Fixed Rotom Wash and Rotom Frost having each other's sprites.
- Fixed the new Generation 7 TMs not actually being obtainable. They are in Ultra Ball loots now.
- Fixed Rockruff being unable to evolve into Dusk form. Level it up at Dusk now at lvl 25+.
- Fixed Rockruff being broken with all its evolutions, really. It was a misspelling.
- Fixed Shiny Vulpix having a broken texture.
- Fixed Stakataka and Blacephalon not liking Ultra Space as a spawning dimension.
- Fixed the mass spawns of Rowlet, Komala, Pidgey, Pheromosa and Buzzwole.
- Fixed Alolan Marowak not having Lightning Rod.
- Fixed Normal Raichu accidentally giving Alolan Raichu's Z-Crystal as a drop.
- Fixed Obsidian not being counted as an underfoot spawning block. Fixes Nihilego spawning.
- Fixed the fact that the Ground PC wallpaper was missing.
- Fixed a bunch of problems with the trainer editor importing parties.
- Fixed the Tapus not being counted as legendaries for some things like IVs and announcements and stuff.
- Fixed some nasty problems with trade machines.
- Fixed minor Ultra Space spawning issues.
- Fixed re-ordering and deleting a Pokémon's moves not working. You can also do that from the PC, now.
- Fixed Beast Boost checking accuracy and evasion, and so always boosting evasion. Someone didn't read Bulbapedia properly.
- Fixed the displayed level of Pokémon often not being the true level. No more scary surprises.
- Fixed breeding particles not working.
- Fixed the in-game config editor missing some settings and translations.
- Fixed Natu appearing as just a shadow. He can't be a ninja anymore.
- Fixed the height condition on Mudbray and Mudsdale being too low to spawn reliably.
- Fixed broken NPC skins in the gyms.
- Fixed name plates not properly displaying the owner of a Pokemon.
- Fixed Hakomo-o evolving a few levels too early.
- Fixed the ability to fish up infinite Burnt Magikarps.
- Fixed Solageo and Lunala having the wrong shiny sprites.
- We tried removing Pokémon sounds to see if anyone noticed. You did. Damnit. Fine, now Pokémon are back to their obnoxious name-yelling selves.
- Fixed Ranch Upgrades not working.
- Fixed the Pokédex not being updated on login if you were coming from another server/world.
- Fixed caught count in Trainer Card always displaying as zero.
- Fixed some overlapping issues in the starter GUI.
- Fixed non-gendered Pokémon being able to fall in love with each other.
- Fixed eggs not being able to be transferred if they were with only 1 other Pokémon in the party.
- Fixed semi-colons breaking the PC's search entirely.
- Fixed old Move Tutors disappearing if they had moves like BubbleBeam that were renamed.
- Fixed the Pokédex advancement on join. It now runs after you pick a starter and has the correct text.
- Fixed some TMs that had incorrect move names. Bubble Beam, Solar Beam, Dynamic Punch, and Dragon Breath all work again.
- Fixed the allowCaptureOutsideBattle config option not working.
- Fixed the Move Relearner / Move Tutor's pick move screen showing pokemon in the wrong slots.
- Necrozma now gets his special moves when fusing with Lunala and Solgaleo.
- Necrozma's fused forms can now also use their special Z-Moves.
- Fixed the Pokédex not being updated if the Pokémon you caught was sent to the PC.
- Fixed friendship (happiness) not going up on level-up or when you have them out in the world.
- Fixed some NPC files not being exported correctly causing spam on startup with fresh files.
- Fixed Pokémon being recalled after you give them a rare candy. Dine and dash, disgraceful.
- Fixed Ultra beasts not getting 3 perfect IVs.
- Major caching set up for the Better Spawner which will hopefully prevent the blockages that slowed spawning down.
- Fixed a bug where pc's would be marked for saving but never unmarked. Causing them to be saved on every save interval afterwards.
API/back-end (for sidemodders):
- Added ChangeStorageEvent.
- Added ItemPixelmonSprite.getPhoto(Pokemon) so you don't need to make an entity for it.
Updated our Hallowed Textures Resource Pack to include the following new Pixelmon textures:
Updated Christmas Noctowl (fixed an error on its wings)
Lunar New Year Magearna
Lunar New Year Drifblim
Lunar New Year Lapras
Valentine's Day Giratina
Valentine's Day Giratina-Origin Form
Valentine's Day Cincinno
Midnight Mega Gengar
Updated Pixelmon Reforged version to 7.0.0, featuring the following changes:
- Added every Pokémon. Really. Added: Rowlet, Dartrix, Decidueye, Litten, Torracat, Incineroar, Popplio, Brionne, Primarina, Pikipek, Trumbeak, Toucannon, Yungoos, Gumshoos, Grubbin, Charjabug, Vikavolt, Crabominable, Oricorio, Cutiefly, Ribombee, Rockruff, Lycanroc, Wishiwashi, Crabrawler, Mareanie, Toxapex, Mudbray, Mudsdale, Fomantis, Lurantis, Morelull, Shiinotic, Salandit, Salazzle, Stufful, Bewear, Bounsweet, Steenee, Tsareena, Comfey, Oranguru, Passimian, Wimpod, Golisopod, Sandygast, Palossand, Type:Null, Silvally, Minior, Komala, Turtonator, Togedemaru, Mimikyu, Bruxish, Drampa, Dhelmise, Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o, Kommo-o, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Necrozma, Marshadow, Poipole, Naganadel, Stakataka, Blacephalon, and Zeraora.
- Added Alolan forms: Alolan Rattata, Alolan Raticate, Alolan Raichu, Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Sandslash, Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Diglett, Alolan Dugtrio, Alolan Meowth, Alolan Persian, Alolan Geodude, Alolan Graveler, Alolan Golem, Alolan Grimer, Alolan Muk, Alolan Exeggutor, Alolan Marowak.
- Added new SMD models for Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Rhyperior, Pikachu, Raichu, Exeggcute, Exeggutor.
- Added Generation 7 forms: Lycanroc Midday, Lycanroc Midnight, Lycanroc Dusk, Oricorio Pom Pom, Oricorio Baile, Oricorio P'au, Oricorio Sensu, Minior Core, Minior Meteor, Necrozma Dusk Mane, Necrozma Dawn Wings.
- Added new, higher-resolution sprites for all Pokémon. Thank you, eva08maicy02, for this spectacular contribution!
- Added particle effects for hundreds of moves (so far) in battle! I'm being told by the old guy that this has been requested for 6 years. Alright, well, Santa was running late.
- Added Ultra Space dimension! Portals spawn in the wild, or you can use an external move of Lunala and Solgaleo to make one!
- Added Z-Crystals and Z-Moves. Probably not all of them, these guys are lazy
- Added abilities: Battery, Beast Boost, Dazzling, Electric Surge, Fluffy, Full Metal Body, Galvanize, Grassy Surge, Liquid Voice, Long Reach, Merciless, Misty Surge, Neuroforce, Power of Alchemy, Prism Armor, Psychic Surge, Queenly Majesty, Receiver, RKS System, Shadow Shield, Shields Down, Slush Rush, Soul-Heart, Stakeout, Stamina, Steelworker, Surge Surfer, Tangling Hair, Triage, Water Bubble, Water Compaction.
- Completely reworked the PC! Here's what's new:
You can now search a PC for specific Pokémon, levels, abilities, etc. Totally unique idea of course, bet you've never seen it before.
Added a shift-click shortcut to the PC that works like inventory shift-clicking.
PC boxes now support custom names and wallpapers. Thank you StabWaifu, happyzlife, and Amethyst (http://rebornevo.com/) for these contributions!
Added support for resource packs to add custom PC box wallpapers.
Added overflow protection so if you turn down the total number of PC boxes, any Pokémon in boxes that no longer exist will be safe.
- Added a lot of new NPC skins to both chatting and trainer NPCs. Big thanks to Starwarschamp4 and Crystal_Missile for them. Now I've been told to list them all:
Chatting NPC: Aqua Grunt Male and Female, Blacksmith, Bride, Cultist, Evil Professor, Gardener, Groom. Jon Snow, Knight, Magma Grunt Male and Female, Mailman, Monk 1 and 2, Pirate Captain, Pirate Grunt, Professor Ras, Rocket Grunt Male and Female, Santa, Tesla.
Trainer NPC: Aqua Grunt Male and Female, Jon Snow, Knight, Professor Ras, Rocket Grunt Male 1-6, Magma Grunt Male and Female, Pirate Captain, Pirate Grunt 1 and 2, Football Fan 1 and 2, Gardener 1 and 2, Pokemaniac Girl 3, Swimmer Male 2 and Female 1 and 2, Youngster 5.
- Added the N-Solarizer and N-Lunarizer, and their effect on Necrozma. It's basically exactly what DNA Splicers do, though?
- Added Silvally's RKS System ability.
Added Poison, Ice, Fire, Rock, Ground, Steel, Bug, Flying, Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Fairy, Dragon, Water, Grass, Electric, and Fighting memory held items.
- Added evolution moves; moves that are taught on certain evolutions.
- /pokebattle now supports wild Pokémon battles.
- /pokebattle and /pokebattle2 now support comma-separated Pokemon Specs (Pikachu,s,lvl:50)
- Added Big Malasada and updated the Rage Candy Bar to a status healing item.
- Added all the region-specific healing items to shopkeepers.
- Added Pearl, Big Pearl, Pearl Chain, King's Rock, Comet Shard, Ice Stone, and Ice Stone Shard to Water Fishing Loot.
- Added the sprites for all the different Vivillon forms.
- Added the Beast Ball. Technically it's been in for a while, but it wasn't in the creative menu before so now it's added!
- Added Tree Top location type to the spawner.
- Added in a massive amount of new mounts. Thanks to ProudSquirrel for doing all of these!
Gen 1 - Arbok, Vileplume, Cloyster, Rhyhorn, Snorlax, Dragonair
Gen 2 - Ariados, Crobat, Lanturn, Quagsire, Donphan
Gen 3 - Ludicolo, Swellow, Pelipper, Slaking, Exploud, Hariyama, Aggron, Mega Aggron, Manectric, Mega Manectric, Sharpedo, Mega Sharpedo, Vibrava, Whiscash, Claydol, Sealeo, Walrein, Huntail, Gorebyss, Regirock, Regice, Registeel
Gen 4 - Bibarel, Floatzel, Gastrodon, Purugly, Hippowdon, Drapion, Lumineon, Probopass, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina
Gen 5 - Stoutland, Gigalith, Conkeldurr, Seismitoad, Scolipede, Darmanitan, Carracosta, Emolga, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Klinklang, Eelektross, Haxorus, Stunfisk, Bouffalant, Mandibuzz, Durant, Zweilous, Hydreigon
Gen 6 - Chesnaught, Pyroar, Furfrou, Goodra, Zygarde
- On top of that, some previous mounts were also fixed
Gen 1 - Venusaur, Charizard, Mega Charizard X, Fearow, Tentacruel, Graveler, Golem, Tauros, Mega Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mega Aerodactyl, Zapdos
Gen 2 - Raikou, Entei, Lugia, Ho-Oh
Gen 3 - Mega Swampert, Mega Camerupt, Flygon, Milotic, Tropius, Absol, Salamence, Mega Salamence, Metagross, Mega Metagross, Latias, Mega Latias, Latios, Mega Latios, Groudon, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Rayquaza, Mega Rayquaza
Gen 4 - Staraptor, Drifblim, Honchkrow, Magnezone
Gen 5 - Serperior, Samurott, Archeops, Braviary, Kyurem-Black, Kyurem-White
Gen 6 - Aurorus, Avalugg
- Added a lot of bugs, probably.
- Legendary spawning on servers will no longer favour clusters of players over individuals.
- Leaping forward in battle animations now jumps back afterwards so Pokémon aren't cuddling each other after 2 turns.
- Reworked where everything spawns. Like, legit everything.
- Happy Hour now does nothing if allowPayDayMoney is false in the config.
- You can now remove the Mew you put into the cloning machine by sneaking and right-clicking.
- Changed the Pokémon Editor and the Statue Editor to use a drop-down menu instead of a text menu for forms.
- Updated the tier lists to Gen 7 latest (as of 06/10/2018).
- Primal forms can now be bosses, and now also spawn. Groudon in arid biomes, and Kyogre in oceanic biomes.
- Pokémon no longer recoil from battle damage. If they still did then our particle animations would be off!
- The maximum number of Pokémon in a ranch block was reduced to 2. This is for the good of everyone, believe me.
- Statues will now fallback to the original texture if a custom texture isn't loaded (like normal Pokémon).
- Added a config option for restricting the number of Pokémon a given player can have in all their ranch blocks combined.
- Fixed an exploit in trainer cards.
- Fixed Castform not changing form when it's sent out in Minecraft weather (outside of battle).
- Fixed going down many elevator blocks being so fast your brain hurts.
- Fixed being able to add your last Pokémon to the clone machine.
- Fixed others not seeing shiny, owned Pokémon name tags as yellow.
- Fixed fences and glass panes from connecting to PCs, trade machines, washing machines, fans, and mowers.
- Fixed /checkspawns legendary erroring if you're in one of those locales that normally uses commas for decimal points.
- Fixed all the /checkspawns variants using nonsensical permission nodes, they all use pixelmon.checkspawns now. That one was a bit embarrassing.
- Fixed Scolipede being the size of a Primal Groudon. Now it's just big, as opposed to monstrous.
- Fixed untradeable Pokémon being tradeable if you're sneaky.
- Prevent Pokémon from changing dimension. Fixes a dupe bug with nether portals.
- Potentially fixed how sometimes a huge amount of bird Pokémon will spawn above water. Potentially not though, developers are useless.
- Fixed bell sprites displaying wrong on newer forge versions.
- Fixed cloning machines not being breakable in survival.
- Finally fixed the Pokégift block. It wont eat your Pokémon anymore.
- Fixed the Pokégift event block reversing the giveLegendsOrNa config setting. That's been bugged for years!
- Fixed the Heavy Ball not taking form into account when checking the Pokémon's weight.
- Fixed an exploit in Rock Smash where you could duplicate the block you smash.
- Fixed an exploit with ranch block upgrades where they could be used without being taken from the inventory.
- Fixed Gen 6 sprites being a different height to the other sprites. You probably saw this as a bug with the egg sprites.
- Fixed you hovering magically if the chair you're sitting on is destroyed.
- Fixed Pokémon being able to spawn outside the world border.
- Fixed the Unbreedable spec.
- Fixed you falling through Ho-oh while flying on it.
- Fixed item stack data being lost when you retrieve an item from a PokeChest.
- Fixed a possible tile entity error during world generation. Thank you, Cepera, for finding this.
- Fixed a possible crash from breaking a cloning machine that's been cut in half by world edit or something.
- JEI no longer shows in the battle menu.
- Cave spiders and silverfish no longer spawn.
- Fixed the useRecentLevelMoves config option making it use the earliest moves instead.
- Fixed an exploit with Thief and /endbattle that let you infinitely duplicate held items.
- Battle fixes:
Fixed some Timespace Orb held item problems.
Fixed Metronome being able to select King's Shield, Hyperspace Fury, Diamond Storm, and a bunch of other moves.
Fixed Assist having similar issues as Metronome did.
Fixed Magnet Rise never ending.
Fixed Techno Blast bypassing immunities by not being the drive's type fast enough.
Fixed Sturdy and Sweet Veil not being ignored by Mold Breaker Pokémon.
Fixed Trace being able to copy fainted Pokémon abilities using moves like U-Turn.
Added the following new textured Pixelmon:
Arctic Rabbit Azumarill (idea credit goes to Greekola)
Primal Palkia (idea credit goes to Shy_Alpha_Bwee)
Krampus Gogoat (idea credit goes to minuspluse)
Snow Dragon Noivern
Snow Owl Noctowl
Updated versions of Christmas Shuckle and Regigigas
11/3/2018 Autumn-Season Update
Added all of the following Hallowed Textured Pixelmon:
Thanksgiving Turkey Ho-Oh
Christmas Mega Beedrill
Updated Hallowed Textures Resource Pack in preparation of Halloween 2018 and added the following textures:
Hallowed Spirit Ampharos + Mega
Hallowed Spirit Diancie + Mega
Hallowed Spirit Goodra
Hallowed Spirit Mew
Hallowed Spirit Sableye (Mega)
Halloween Lopunny + Mega
Magma Energy Aggron + Mega
Magma Energy Excadrill
Mega Majin Gengar
Midnight Mewtwo (Mega X + Mega Y)
Primal Dialga (for use in a future event coming soon)
Substitute Abra (for display at /warp HallowedTextures only)
Updated the following textures to make them look nicer:
Easter Altaria + Mega
- Updated Forge version to 2752 to fix crashes from the new Minecraft lang updates
- Added Midnight Suicune to the Hallowed Textures Resource Pack
- Added Midnight Entei to the Hallowed Textures Resource Pack
- Added Midnight Raikou to the Hallowed Textures Resource Pack
- Added Cyber Flygon to the Hallowed Textures Resource Pack
- Updated Midnight Lugia texture in the Hallowed Textures Resource Pack