Hallowed Fantasy Pixelmon updated to version 1.7.3
Updated to Pixelmon Reforged version 7.0.3 which makes the following changes:
- Added a bunch of new advancements. Now with wiki pages!
- Added Pokémon Spec support to Pixelmon Spawner blocks.
- Added two cheat items that can only be accessed in Creative Mode: Hiroku's Golden Lens and Hiroku's Silver Lens. Right click a wild Pokémon and it will expose their attributes.
- Buzzwole can now spawn on the tops of trees. He's big enough that he can't really spawn under them.
- Removed the /pokegiveegg command. it can now be emulated with `/pokegive egg`
- Removed the config option allowRandomSpawnedEggsToBeLegendary as it was only used by /pokegiveegg. It's replaced by allowRandomPokemonToBeLegendary which applies to `/pokegive random` or more importantly, all contexts that make use of PokemonSpec's 'random' keyword.
- Removed Hiroku.
- Fixed Alolan Vulpix line not getting Encore as an egg move.
- Fixed some incorrect spawning with Gligar, Gliscor, Feebas (fishing), Barboach (fishing).
- Fixed Genesect, Hoopa, Deoxys, and Kyurem not holding a Drive, Prison Bottle, Meteorite or DNA Splicer respectively.
- Fixed Roggenrola and Boldore holding the wrong items.
- Fixed the hitbox on Necrozma being too big.
- Fixed the name tag going through Skiploom's body.
- Fixed Biomes O' Plenty settings in spawning.
- Fixed stat information for Dragonite and Volcarona.
- Fixed Salandit not evolving correctly.
- Fixed Eevee not evolving into Sylveon because of other eeveelutions taking priority.
- Fixed Fomantis having the wrong evolution conditions and thus also being unable to evolve.
- Fixed the shiny Rotom sprites. Properly, this time.
- Fixed Everstones not preventing evolution if the Pokémon was asked to learn a new move on level-up.
- Fixed Pokémon not evolving by Rare Candy if they learnt a move during that level-up.
- Fixed wild Pokémon move PP not being restored in between battles (Like if you run away or something).
- Fixed a pretty crazy bug where multiple Pokémon of the same species would share the same PP for moves. Whacky stuff!
- Fixed Silvally not being counted as a legendary (due to a typo!) and therefore not getting 3 guaranteed 31 IVs.
- Fixed bosses often requiring an extra hit to be taken down.
- Fixed Litleo evolving into a male Pyroar even if it was originally a female. I was going to make a joke here but I saw what happened to Changelog Guy and I want to live.
- Fixed crash involved with searching within Ranch Blocks.
- Fixed the Leech Life TM teaching Aurora Veil, and the Aurora Veil TM teaching Leech Life! Explaining that bug is a long story.
- Fixed computer boxes not actually saving the name and wallpaper. No Karen, I don't want to talk about it.
- Fixed the held item clause. Bloody Gabe.
- Fixed rarity multipliers and composite spawning conditions not working properly in pretty much all cases.
- Fixed your money being zero after logging in.
- Fixed Giratina in its Altered form not being a mount.
- Fixed Pangoro not being in the Humanlike egg group like Pancham.
- Fixed Battle Bond Greninja not being able to learn Water Shuriken. It is now a tutor move.
- Fixed the Water Fishing loot missing the Enchanted Books.
- Fixed the Mega Ring not working if you have the alwaysHaveMegaRing config option enabled.
- Fixed some spawner config options not taking effect from the config GUI or a /pokereload
- Fixed special textures like roasted Magikarp not overriding shiny textures.
- Fixed special textured pokemon not displaying the correct sprite.
- Fixed the Mega Evolution button showing up in battle even if you didn't have the correct Mega Stone on the Pokémon.
- Fixed a crash from external moves if an invalid move was in the Pokémon's data.
- Fixed a bug where setting your number of PC boxes to 256 caused PCs to not open.
- Fixed some issues with non-English languages causing overlapping text in some GUIs.
- Fixed the inventory open key not closing the ranch block screen like it does with the PC.
- Fixed statues being really, really good at staying still, making it impossible to move them to where you actually wanted them to be in the first place.
- Fixed the Soft-Boiled TM saying that it's corrupted for some reason. A bad egg. Haha. Please don't fire me this is the only job I could get.
- Fixed you not being able to delete an egg from your party if there was only one non-egg Pokémon in your party.
- Fixed Ranch Blocks not sending out the Pokémon immediately after you added it. Also fixes the Pokémon sometimes not updating the interact message for the second Pokémon in the ranch.
- Fixed the trainer card using the dollar symbol instead of the Pokédollar symbol. Unforgivable.
- Fixed shiny particles not working. You got us. We tried getting rid of those with the Pokémon cries. There's no fooling you guys.
- Fixed the Gracidea flower having a 1024x1024 size texture... Sandile doesn't even deserve that high a resolution. Ok, maybe Sandile does.
- Fixed bad /pokegives being able to cause errors in all sorts of sidemods/plugins.
- Fixed NPC Trainers Pokémon levels being all over the place instead of the trainers level.
- Fixed NPC Trainers levels always being really low and not scaling to player level.
- Fixed more battle issues since battles always have issues:
Fixed battles being updated twice as fast as we wanted, causing some lag when a lot of battles are happening.
Fixed Baneful Bunker not having a Priority of +4.
Fixed the move Transform being able to transform into a Pokémon behind a substitute or a Pokémon that is currently transformed. That last one is really funny in Ditto v Ditto.
Fixed the Impostor ability not copying the target's moves.
Fixed a race condition that caused temporary levels to not show correctly on the first Pokémon in battle.
Fixed Pokémon coming out at the end of a battle due to Exp. Shares.
Fixed Strength Sap being a Ground-type move.
Fixed Belch, Brutal Swing, Draco Meteor, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Tail, Dual Chop, Infestation, Night Shade, Outrage, Power-Up Punch, Roar of Time, Seismic Toss, Spacial Rend, Steam Eruption, and Twister not being able to become Z-Moves.
Fixed Beast Boost raising the wrong stat. Again. Someone at some point will test their fixes.
Fixed not being able to Mega-Evolve Rayquaza.
Fixed incorrect effects with Lunge and Trop Kick.
Fixed incorrect accuracy on Smart Strike.
Fixed some battle issues caused by stat changes when they aren't caused by moves.
- Fixed a lot of Pokémon Editor issues:
Fixed not being able to import an entire team.
Fixed not importing items and Poké Balls if they were in another language and other bad language handling.
Fixed the Pokémon Editor exporting in non-English, breaking compatibility with Pokémon Showdown.
Fixed not being able to import Battle Bond Greninja.
Fixed natures not importing if there was a space after the word "Nature".
Fixed Z-Crystals and Silvally's Memories being removable by things like Thief.