Hallowed Fantasy Pixelmon updated to version 1.7.4
Updated Pixelmon Reforged Version to 7.0.4
- Added new healer models! Healers can now FINALLY be dyed 16 different colors! It only took a few years, no big deal.
- Added the ability for move relearner NPCs to require items with special NBT data to be present on an item.
- Updated all Pokémon's TM moves, egg moves, and level-up moves to generation 7's Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon mechanics.
- Updated to latest Smogon tiers (March 2019)
- Updated the Beast Ball texture for the Overlay GUI (credit to ButteredToastWarrior).
- Fixes Pokémon not saving if there was a crash or you didn't exit the world properly.
- Fixed a bunch of the cascading world generation errors when creating a new world.
- Fixed Pokémon statues floating off into space in UltraSpace.
- Fixed Tidal and Clear Bells causing a crash.
- Fixes gendered Pokémon ending up without a gender.
- Fixed Pixelmon Spawner blocks not spawning bosses or aggressive Pokémon.
- Fixed Chingling not evolving at night. Apparently this has been an issue for a long time!
- Fixed a hack in move learning where you could make it teach any Pokémon any move.
- Fixed a hacking vulnerability in the Pokédex.
- Fixed crashes in Ranch Blocks when the box count is larger than like, 127ish.
- Fixed a possible error when doing a trade where a party has changed.
- Fixed Leaf Stone ore creating blank spaces if you're in Spectator Mode, instead of being like normal stone.
- Changed how Pokémon photos work so they stop turning purple on updates where we add new forms.
- Exp.All can now only have a stack size of one. Fixes some bugs due to it having NBT data.
- Fix some TMs being 'corrupted' due to the moves being renamed.
- Fix Unown not being able to learn Hidden Power via TM.
- Fixed boss Pokémon not being able to go above the max level.
- Fixed /pokebattle starting a 2 v 1 battle with trainer NPCs.
- Fixed a race condition where some party/money/Pokédex data may not sync correctly on join.
- Fixed a crash when using a external move on item frames or other non-living entities.
- Fixed the level-cap and raise-to-cap battle rules sometimes not reverting after battle causing permanent changes to your Pokémon level.
- Fixed trainer NPCs pokemon not getting their items back after battle.
- Fixed trainer NPCs being able to mega evolve more then once per battle. Computers always cheat I tell you!
- Fixed trainer NPCs pokemon not reverting from mega if you ran or lost the battle.
- Fixed a battle crash with trainers that caused the trainer's Pokémon to become wild. Dobby is not free.
- Fixed some Pokémon having Coming Soon as their ability and not the actual ability that will be coming soon.
- Fixed a crash with breeding due to some Pokémon's abilities not being implemented... yet... Soon™
- Fixed a crash if you removed a pokemon from the ranch block while having a search open.
- Fixed being able to add Z-Moves onto a Pokémon via the Pokémon Editor.
- Fixed the mail and badge-case GUIs opening for the host on LAN worlds.
- Fixed special textured Pokémon not displaying the correct sprite.
- Fixed Wingull being exactly as common as Magikarps when you're on a beach. Literally a seagull for every fish in the sea.
- Showdown Import/Export fixes:
Fixed the importer not renaming moves from the old names to the new, causing import errors.
Fixed the importer/exporter not handling Alolan forms correctly. Showdown called them Alola forms; we call them Alolan forms.
Fixed Meowstic trying to export its gender as if it were a form.
Fixed the Pokémon exporter exporting Coming Soon as the ability and not the real ability.
- Battle fixes:
Fixed Solar Blade not being a 2 turn move.
Fixed battles not taking into account Pokémon type changes from moves like Soak.
Fixed a visual bug where PP restoring items did not update the remaining PP in battle.