Hallowed Fantasy Pixelmon updated to version 1.7.0
Updated Christmas Noctowl (fixed an error on its wings)
Lunar New Year Magearna
Lunar New Year Drifblim
Lunar New Year Lapras
Valentine's Day Giratina
Valentine's Day Giratina-Origin Form
Valentine's Day Cincinno
Midnight Mega Gengar
Updated Pixelmon Reforged version to 7.0.0, featuring the following changes:
- Added every Pokémon. Really. Added: Rowlet, Dartrix, Decidueye, Litten, Torracat, Incineroar, Popplio, Brionne, Primarina, Pikipek, Trumbeak, Toucannon, Yungoos, Gumshoos, Grubbin, Charjabug, Vikavolt, Crabominable, Oricorio, Cutiefly, Ribombee, Rockruff, Lycanroc, Wishiwashi, Crabrawler, Mareanie, Toxapex, Mudbray, Mudsdale, Fomantis, Lurantis, Morelull, Shiinotic, Salandit, Salazzle, Stufful, Bewear, Bounsweet, Steenee, Tsareena, Comfey, Oranguru, Passimian, Wimpod, Golisopod, Sandygast, Palossand, Type:Null, Silvally, Minior, Komala, Turtonator, Togedemaru, Mimikyu, Bruxish, Drampa, Dhelmise, Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o, Kommo-o, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Necrozma, Marshadow, Poipole, Naganadel, Stakataka, Blacephalon, and Zeraora.
- Added Alolan forms: Alolan Rattata, Alolan Raticate, Alolan Raichu, Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Sandslash, Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Diglett, Alolan Dugtrio, Alolan Meowth, Alolan Persian, Alolan Geodude, Alolan Graveler, Alolan Golem, Alolan Grimer, Alolan Muk, Alolan Exeggutor, Alolan Marowak.
- Added new SMD models for Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Rhyperior, Pikachu, Raichu, Exeggcute, Exeggutor.
- Added Generation 7 forms: Lycanroc Midday, Lycanroc Midnight, Lycanroc Dusk, Oricorio Pom Pom, Oricorio Baile, Oricorio P'au, Oricorio Sensu, Minior Core, Minior Meteor, Necrozma Dusk Mane, Necrozma Dawn Wings.
- Added new, higher-resolution sprites for all Pokémon. Thank you, eva08maicy02, for this spectacular contribution!
- Added particle effects for hundreds of moves (so far) in battle! I'm being told by the old guy that this has been requested for 6 years. Alright, well, Santa was running late.
- Added Ultra Space dimension! Portals spawn in the wild, or you can use an external move of Lunala and Solgaleo to make one!
- Added Z-Crystals and Z-Moves. Probably not all of them, these guys are lazy
- Added abilities: Battery, Beast Boost, Dazzling, Electric Surge, Fluffy, Full Metal Body, Galvanize, Grassy Surge, Liquid Voice, Long Reach, Merciless, Misty Surge, Neuroforce, Power of Alchemy, Prism Armor, Psychic Surge, Queenly Majesty, Receiver, RKS System, Shadow Shield, Shields Down, Slush Rush, Soul-Heart, Stakeout, Stamina, Steelworker, Surge Surfer, Tangling Hair, Triage, Water Bubble, Water Compaction.
- Completely reworked the PC! Here's what's new:
You can now search a PC for specific Pokémon, levels, abilities, etc. Totally unique idea of course, bet you've never seen it before.
Added a shift-click shortcut to the PC that works like inventory shift-clicking.
PC boxes now support custom names and wallpapers. Thank you StabWaifu, happyzlife, and Amethyst (http://rebornevo.com/) for these contributions!
Added support for resource packs to add custom PC box wallpapers.
Added overflow protection so if you turn down the total number of PC boxes, any Pokémon in boxes that no longer exist will be safe.
- Added a lot of new NPC skins to both chatting and trainer NPCs. Big thanks to Starwarschamp4 and Crystal_Missile for them. Now I've been told to list them all:
Chatting NPC: Aqua Grunt Male and Female, Blacksmith, Bride, Cultist, Evil Professor, Gardener, Groom. Jon Snow, Knight, Magma Grunt Male and Female, Mailman, Monk 1 and 2, Pirate Captain, Pirate Grunt, Professor Ras, Rocket Grunt Male and Female, Santa, Tesla.
Trainer NPC: Aqua Grunt Male and Female, Jon Snow, Knight, Professor Ras, Rocket Grunt Male 1-6, Magma Grunt Male and Female, Pirate Captain, Pirate Grunt 1 and 2, Football Fan 1 and 2, Gardener 1 and 2, Pokemaniac Girl 3, Swimmer Male 2 and Female 1 and 2, Youngster 5.
- Added the N-Solarizer and N-Lunarizer, and their effect on Necrozma. It's basically exactly what DNA Splicers do, though?
- Added Silvally's RKS System ability.
Added Poison, Ice, Fire, Rock, Ground, Steel, Bug, Flying, Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Fairy, Dragon, Water, Grass, Electric, and Fighting memory held items.
- Added evolution moves; moves that are taught on certain evolutions.
- /pokebattle now supports wild Pokémon battles.
- /pokebattle and /pokebattle2 now support comma-separated Pokemon Specs (Pikachu,s,lvl:50)
- Added Big Malasada and updated the Rage Candy Bar to a status healing item.
- Added all the region-specific healing items to shopkeepers.
- Added Pearl, Big Pearl, Pearl Chain, King's Rock, Comet Shard, Ice Stone, and Ice Stone Shard to Water Fishing Loot.
- Added the sprites for all the different Vivillon forms.
- Added the Beast Ball. Technically it's been in for a while, but it wasn't in the creative menu before so now it's added!
- Added Tree Top location type to the spawner.
- Added in a massive amount of new mounts. Thanks to ProudSquirrel for doing all of these!
Gen 1 - Arbok, Vileplume, Cloyster, Rhyhorn, Snorlax, Dragonair
Gen 2 - Ariados, Crobat, Lanturn, Quagsire, Donphan
Gen 3 - Ludicolo, Swellow, Pelipper, Slaking, Exploud, Hariyama, Aggron, Mega Aggron, Manectric, Mega Manectric, Sharpedo, Mega Sharpedo, Vibrava, Whiscash, Claydol, Sealeo, Walrein, Huntail, Gorebyss, Regirock, Regice, Registeel
Gen 4 - Bibarel, Floatzel, Gastrodon, Purugly, Hippowdon, Drapion, Lumineon, Probopass, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina
Gen 5 - Stoutland, Gigalith, Conkeldurr, Seismitoad, Scolipede, Darmanitan, Carracosta, Emolga, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Klinklang, Eelektross, Haxorus, Stunfisk, Bouffalant, Mandibuzz, Durant, Zweilous, Hydreigon
Gen 6 - Chesnaught, Pyroar, Furfrou, Goodra, Zygarde
- On top of that, some previous mounts were also fixed
Gen 1 - Venusaur, Charizard, Mega Charizard X, Fearow, Tentacruel, Graveler, Golem, Tauros, Mega Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mega Aerodactyl, Zapdos
Gen 2 - Raikou, Entei, Lugia, Ho-Oh
Gen 3 - Mega Swampert, Mega Camerupt, Flygon, Milotic, Tropius, Absol, Salamence, Mega Salamence, Metagross, Mega Metagross, Latias, Mega Latias, Latios, Mega Latios, Groudon, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Rayquaza, Mega Rayquaza
Gen 4 - Staraptor, Drifblim, Honchkrow, Magnezone
Gen 5 - Serperior, Samurott, Archeops, Braviary, Kyurem-Black, Kyurem-White
Gen 6 - Aurorus, Avalugg
- Added a lot of bugs, probably.
- Legendary spawning on servers will no longer favour clusters of players over individuals.
- Leaping forward in battle animations now jumps back afterwards so Pokémon aren't cuddling each other after 2 turns.
- Reworked where everything spawns. Like, legit everything.
- Happy Hour now does nothing if allowPayDayMoney is false in the config.
- You can now remove the Mew you put into the cloning machine by sneaking and right-clicking.
- Changed the Pokémon Editor and the Statue Editor to use a drop-down menu instead of a text menu for forms.
- Updated the tier lists to Gen 7 latest (as of 06/10/2018).
- Primal forms can now be bosses, and now also spawn. Groudon in arid biomes, and Kyogre in oceanic biomes.
- Pokémon no longer recoil from battle damage. If they still did then our particle animations would be off!
- The maximum number of Pokémon in a ranch block was reduced to 2. This is for the good of everyone, believe me.
- Statues will now fallback to the original texture if a custom texture isn't loaded (like normal Pokémon).
- Added a config option for restricting the number of Pokémon a given player can have in all their ranch blocks combined.
- Fixed an exploit in trainer cards.
- Fixed Castform not changing form when it's sent out in Minecraft weather (outside of battle).
- Fixed going down many elevator blocks being so fast your brain hurts.
- Fixed being able to add your last Pokémon to the clone machine.
- Fixed others not seeing shiny, owned Pokémon name tags as yellow.
- Fixed fences and glass panes from connecting to PCs, trade machines, washing machines, fans, and mowers.
- Fixed /checkspawns legendary erroring if you're in one of those locales that normally uses commas for decimal points.
- Fixed all the /checkspawns variants using nonsensical permission nodes, they all use pixelmon.checkspawns now. That one was a bit embarrassing.
- Fixed Scolipede being the size of a Primal Groudon. Now it's just big, as opposed to monstrous.
- Fixed untradeable Pokémon being tradeable if you're sneaky.
- Prevent Pokémon from changing dimension. Fixes a dupe bug with nether portals.
- Potentially fixed how sometimes a huge amount of bird Pokémon will spawn above water. Potentially not though, developers are useless.
- Fixed bell sprites displaying wrong on newer forge versions.
- Fixed cloning machines not being breakable in survival.
- Finally fixed the Pokégift block. It wont eat your Pokémon anymore.
- Fixed the Pokégift event block reversing the giveLegendsOrNa config setting. That's been bugged for years!
- Fixed the Heavy Ball not taking form into account when checking the Pokémon's weight.
- Fixed an exploit in Rock Smash where you could duplicate the block you smash.
- Fixed an exploit with ranch block upgrades where they could be used without being taken from the inventory.
- Fixed Gen 6 sprites being a different height to the other sprites. You probably saw this as a bug with the egg sprites.
- Fixed you hovering magically if the chair you're sitting on is destroyed.
- Fixed Pokémon being able to spawn outside the world border.
- Fixed the Unbreedable spec.
- Fixed you falling through Ho-oh while flying on it.
- Fixed item stack data being lost when you retrieve an item from a PokeChest.
- Fixed a possible tile entity error during world generation. Thank you, Cepera, for finding this.
- Fixed a possible crash from breaking a cloning machine that's been cut in half by world edit or something.
- JEI no longer shows in the battle menu.
- Cave spiders and silverfish no longer spawn.
- Fixed the useRecentLevelMoves config option making it use the earliest moves instead.
- Fixed an exploit with Thief and /endbattle that let you infinitely duplicate held items.
- Battle fixes:
Fixed some Timespace Orb held item problems.
Fixed Metronome being able to select King's Shield, Hyperspace Fury, Diamond Storm, and a bunch of other moves.
Fixed Assist having similar issues as Metronome did.
Fixed Magnet Rise never ending.
Fixed Techno Blast bypassing immunities by not being the drive's type fast enough.
Fixed Sturdy and Sweet Veil not being ignored by Mold Breaker Pokémon.
Fixed Trace being able to copy fainted Pokémon abilities using moves like U-Turn.