Craft & Slash RPG has been updated to version 2.0.1
Fixed some bugs! Keep reporting them as you find them!Discuss this update (0)
Craft & Slash RPG has been updated to version 2.0.0
It's here! Towns, quests, bosses and more! Go and explore!Discuss this update (0)
Craft & Slash RPG has been updated to version 1.8.4
Fixed the witch crash, hopefully fixed the regen issue, and also removed Lapis Fish & Chips recipe.Discuss this update (0)
Craft & Slash RPG has been updated to version 1.8.3
Quick update, Matmod is removed! As much as I like it, it causes certain video drivers to crash often, which is no good. This is a client update ONLY, servers are unchanged.Discuss this update (0)
Craft & Slash RPG has been updated to version 1.8.2
A quick fix for some big bugs! This patch fixes the following:
- Bugs and piranhas now NEVER spawn. Ever. You're welcome, server owners. To ban additional mobs, edit the "badmobs.cfg" config file. There is an item in game called "Data Checker" that will give you mob IDs for use with that config by right-clicking the mob. No more mob problems!
- Player inventory is now kept on death, always. This is tested to work with all of the unusual inventory slots we have. The gravestones mod has been kept so that server owners who still want players to use gravestones can simply remove the "keeping inventory" mod and players from the pack will still be able to connect, but will use gravestones instead. This will also keep existing worlds from losing their gravestones, and will keep the dungeons and blocks from the mod, which are really cool anyways!
- Lootable bodies have been removed. I meant to take this out last time, but only took it out of the server files. It is now gone completely.
- Matmos is now confirmed working. Volume is set at 80% by default. Press F7 and move your mouse up or down to adjust ambience volume.
Craft & Slash RPG has been updated to version 1.8.1
Fixed an issue where you couldn't connect to servers for various reasons. Both server and regular files have been updated!Discuss this update (0)
Craft & Slash RPG has been updated to version 1.8
Woo! New update! With this update, we get new mods, some config changes, and many bug fixes! Here are all the changes:
The first official server listing is now in the default server list! If you have a server you want added to the list, let me know and I'll check it out!
- Levels Mod (Level up crafted weapons from all mods to give them new abilities)
- Level Up Mod (Adds stats you can level up, see the guide book in-game for details)
- Trade Booth mod (A little something for server owners to play with!)
- GraveStone Mod (Replaces lootable bodies, this will fix many server lag issues, and also fixes some dupe bugs and other glitches)
- Cooking For Blockheads mod (New recipe books!)
- Your weapon/shield equipment menu is now accessible. Press Z to open it (main guide book is updated to reflect this)
- Matmos now actually works. Liteloader was not installed properly before, so it was not even active at all! The volume has also been modified from the default to be more reasonable.
- Bug spawning has been turned WAY down. There were many complaints about the bugs spawning too often, this should now be a non-issue.
- Legendary armor recipes have been changed slightly to require advancement in the Abyss dimension
- Starting inventory has been adjusted (New cookbooks, new lamp for your tent, less wooden tools to save clutter)
- Several config issues have been changed in general. I can;t even remember them all!
If there are any issues with this update, let me know! The sooner I can fix them, the less people will have to re-update when I do!
Craft & Slash RPG has been updated to version 1.7.1
-Fixed a bug with ruins crashing the game for single player and servers
-Millenaire now works properly on multiplayer servers using the new server download
Craft & Slash RPG has been updated to version 1.7
It's finally here, our biggest update yet! This update adds the following:
- Waystones have been given their own structure to make them more noticeable
- 4 new structures have been added, each housing their own portal to either the end, the nether, the twilight forest, atum, or... someplace else......
- Goron texture has been modified to look less flat
- More new tooltips!
- A new tier of equipment has been added... I wonder where you'll find it?!
- Fixed flint! It now drops normally and can be crafted with 2 gravel.
- As usual, more tooltips and general balancing.
- Updated starting guide book to include some new pages!
- Lots of super secret stuff, go explore!
We also got the following new mods:
- AbyssalCraft Mod
- New Dungeons Mod
- BadMobs Mod (For some balancing things!)
- IronChest Mod
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod
Craft & Slash RPG has been updated to version 1.6.1
Removed mob events, scaled back piranha spawning.Discuss this update (0)
Craft & Slash RPG has been updated to version 1.6
The big nerf is here!
All mod mob spawning has been reduced, and many mobs have been modified (cut damage, cut HP, etc on many mobs). Some particularly problematic mobs will almost never spawn if at all. Grizzly bears are also turned off. Ores from metallurgy have also been increased in world gen (this will only apply to newly generated chunks).
Let me know what you guys thing of the new spawn rates!
Craft & Slash RPG has been updated to version 1.5
Another big one! This update adds:
- Atum Mod
- A new world gen ruin - Atum portals!
- Exotic Birds Mod
- Obstrophies Mod
- Craftguide (added to starting inventory)
- Mutant Creatures Mod
- Zelda Sword Skills Mod (configured to work with this pack better!)
- Some more tooltips and starting gear tweaks!
Craft & Slash RPG has been updated to version 1.4
Our first big update! We gained the following:
- Waypoint system! The Waystones mod has been added, and though their world generated waystones don't exist in the 1.7.10 version of the mod, I have added in our own system for generating waystones around the world randomly. You now start with an item that lets you teleport to unlocked waystones.
-Project Zulu Mod
-The Camping Mod
-Sound Filters Mod
-Food Details Mod
-Village Names Mod
-FogNerf Mod (Gonfigured to keep biome fog but improve visability underwater and in lava)
And many new configurations and tooltips, as well as an updated starting inventory (complete with a backpack to manage the clutter!)
Craft & Slash RPG has been updated to version 1.3
Updated textures - there are way more 32x textures for various mods now!Discuss this update (0)
Craft & Slash RPG has been updated to version 1.1
First round of testing done!
- Fixed bug (double starting lunchboxes)
- Fixed bug (Ruin spawn rate set far too high instead of reduced)
- Enchanting didn't work for tools. Added enchanting Plus mod, and now things work much smoother.
- Removed vanilla enchanting table and replaced recipe with advanced crafting table for convenience.
- Added Armor Status HUD mod.
- Added Status Effect HUD mod.
- Added leather armor to starting inventory.
- Removed graveyards (spawning was bugged)
Removed ExtraBiomesXL, was causing biome bugs and didn;t really add anything that Biomes O; Plenty doesn't.
- Fixed diamond tool tooltips. Made them 2 lines instead of one super long one.