~ TABLE OF CONTENTS ~
- I, Installation and broken download solution; II, Updating the server; III, System requirements; IV, Issue solutions; V, Ore generation heights
Installing this pack is very easy; open Technic Launcher if you already have it installed, go to the modpacks tab, in the top left search bar that says "Add Pack or Search" type Tekxit 2, click Tekxit 2 (Official) 1.7.10, click install at the bottom right. You are now done and can play after it finishes installing. If you experience stuttering or issues please go to IV.
If the modpack fails to download/update you should download it manually from here.
- Video Tutorial: Here
- Text Tutorial: To manually install/update you must search for Tekxit 2 (Official) 1.7.10 in the launcher and click install if you have not already and wait for the download to fail then click ok, go to Modpacks and click Tekxit 2, then click Modpack Options, then Open, drop the downloaded zip into the Cache folder and then finally rename the zip to tekxit-2-mc17-(versionnumberhere) example:tekxit-2-mc17-2.13 and click install on the launcher.
Suggestion: Before you do this make a backup of the server just in case.
- Delete the config, libraries, and mods folders and forge, minecraft_server.1.7.10 jars from your server folder then copy everything into the updated server folder OR if you know what your doing, make individual edits and mod updates using the changelogs.
- Minimum - Probably 64 Bits (If you are able to play with a 32 Bit architecture let me know)
- Recommended - 64 Bits
Java Version (64-Bit):
- Minimum - 1.7 (OpenJDK may or may not work)
- Recommended - Latest available update (You can get it here click Windows Offline 64-bit)
- Minimum - 2GB (If you stutter every few seconds, lower view distance and restart)
- Recommended - 2.5GB to 3.5GB
- Minimum - Most laptop processors (If you lag, lower view distance and restart)
- Recommended - Any quad core equivalent or higher
- Minimum - Most integrated graphics (If you lag, change graphics from Fancy to Fast; If it does not start turn off stencil in Launcher Options)
- Recommended - GeForce 2xx equivalent or higher
If the modpack /WONT START OR CRASHES OR STUTTERS\, check to make sure you meet the minimum requirements to run the modpack, if you do meet the requirements continue with this guide. Open Technic Launcher>click launcher options (top right)>Java settings>make sure your Minecraft Java version is 64-Bit with the version being atleast 1.7 (You can get the latest version here click Windows Offline 64-bit) and your Memory is set to atleast 2GB (or 3GB if your stuttering.) If you are still having issues open launcher>click Tekxit 2>click modpack options>open>delete all folders except saves and cache>return to launcher>reinstall>try playing. There is also a slight chance that your anti-virus is causing the issues, try whitelisting the modpack folder or temporarily disabling it. If your still experiencing issues you can go down to where it says /TEXTURE ISSUES\ and try that solution or contact me (contacts in overview) or if your crashing you can also click modpack options>open>open logs folder>upload fml-client-latest.log and send me a link so I can personally see what the issue is.
If your experiencing /TEXTURE ISSUES\ and have tried the above solutions it could be due to Java corruption or outdated video card drivers or corrupted install. I would try updating drivers and reinstalling Java and the modpack as well, optifine may cause this if configured in a way that screws with the modpack or if you have the wrong version of optifine.
Generated by Applied Energistics 2
- Certus Quartz between Y=17 and Y=69 (charged rarely)
Generated by Galacticraft
- Silicon between Y=0 and Y=25
Generated by IC2
- Copper between Y=10 and Y=70
- Tin between Y=0 and Y=40
- Uranium between Y=0 and Y=64
- Lead between Y=0 and Y=65
Generated by TC
- Aluminum between Y=0 and Y=64
- Ardite is found in the nether
- Cobalt is found in the nether
- Copper (Bush and Gravel only)
- Tin (Bush and Gravel only)
Generated by Thermal Foundation
- Silver between Y=5 and Y=30
- Ferrous between Y=5 and Y=20
- Shiny between Y=5 and Y=30
- Mana Infused is found in the nether or it can also appear in advanced laser-powered mining installations
Generated by Railcraft
- Sulfur can be found in Extreme Mountains or Extreme Mountains Edge Biomes it is only located around layer 10 and only near lava pools
- Saltpeter is found in deserts
- Dark ores are found in Geodes which are caves made of Abyssal Stone found beneath oceans
- Firestone is found in the nether