~ TABLE OF CONTENTS ~
- I, Modpack Notices; II, Modpack Description; III, Texture Packs; IV, Youtube videos; V, Contacts and Copyright
- Installation/Manual installation tutorial, server updating tutorial, system requirements, troubleshooting and ore gen information (spawn heights) can be found under the help section.
- Arsenal Network is now the developer of Tekxit 2, as such Tekxit 2 will begin to receive updates once again.
- Tekxit has a Discord
- Tekxit has a reddit!
- Tekxit has a Bisect Server Discount enter code Tekxit at checkout to get 25% off the first month and support me at the same time :3
- TKX combines Tekkit and Hexxit together, updated to minecraft 1.7.10; Tekxit 2 allows you to travel to new worlds and create awesome machines just like in Tekkit but have the exploration experience of Hexxit at the same time; If you find any issues view the help page and if that is unable to help you let me know so I can help you resolve them.
To install a texture pack for Tekxit 2 open Technic Launcher, select Modpacks, select Tekxit 2 (Official) 1.7.10, click modpack options at the top right, click Open, and then drag the texture pack to the resourcepacks folder. After you have done that you may start Tekxit 2 and activate the texture pack by going to Options, then Resource Packs and select the resource pack. It may take a few minutes to apply so do not spam click, just wait patiently because it has to replace almost all textures with the new ones.
If the texture pack does not succesfully apply try a lower end version. The High End 128x texture pack will require more memory (4GB~) and a beefy PC, even then it still may fail to apply multiple times.
Credit goes to RawrMaoster for compiling the packs for Tekxit 2, Sphax for vanilla textures (maybe more), and some others who I dont know to list o.o
V Contacts and Copyright Information
Contacts can be found on the Tekxit Website