"1.20.1 (Alpha 3)"
- The Java requirement for 1.20.1 is Java 17. This will come shipped with most launchers. For manual installation, you may need to install a later JRE.
- The minimum Forge version for this update is 47.1.46 and is required for a Pixelmon client to run.
- Worlds from 1.16.5 may not work with newer versions of Minecraft. Consider backups before updating..
- If using datapacks, consider refreshing every update for default datapack fixes from Pixelmon.
- Adds Terralith support for spawning
- Adds the following entity replacements:
- Frog: Froakie, Frogadier, Greninja, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Politoed, Palpitoad, Seismitoad, Croagunk, Toxicroak
- Tadpole: Poliwag, Tympole, Tadbulb
- Axolotl: Wooper, Quagisre, Clodsire, Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert
- Camel: Numel, Camerupt
- Goat: Skiddo, Gogoat
- Glow Squid: Inkay, Malamar
- Allay: Cutiefly, Spritzee, Swirlix, Flabebe, Floette
- Sniffer: Kabuto, Omanyte, Aerodactyl, Anorith, Lileep, Cranidos, Shieldon, Archen, Tirtouga, Tyrunt, Amaura
- Changed the egg hatching music to now fall under the 'music' setting, enabling the music volume setting to adjust its volume
- Changed the importer behavior to trigger an error when the provided gender exceeds one character in length
- Fixed the fossil machine's text not being centered
- Fixed the issue of incorrect text coloring on the fossil machine
- Fixed the new Discord Game SDK requiring Discord for the game to load
- Fixed the issue where Boss Pokémon in horde battles were erroneously permitting Pokéballs to be thrown, leading to unintended Pokéball consumption
- Fixed an issue where the changing a Pokemon's held item in survival would desync with the server causing unusual behaviour
- Fix King's Rock not importing via Pokepaste due to the apostrophe
- Fix Arceus deleting any Z-Crystal that didn't belong to a type
- Fixed the issue where the party tooltip, located within the inventory, was rendering beneath other GUI elements
- Fixed the chisel not changing the statue's gender
- Fixed the problem where raid dens were not naturally spawning or responding to wishing pieces due to being assigned the entire resource key of the biome
- Fixed a crash from invalid translated shopkeepers
- Fixed flying pokemon getting stuck when they land in water
- Fixed Pixelmon ores not spawning in the overworld
- Fixed apricorn trees not spawning in the overworld
- Fixed white apricorns not growing into trees
- Fixed improper tool assignments for Pixelmon blocks, ensuring correct mining behavior
- Fixed the hoglin spawn replacement file to prevent it from replacing piglins and piglin brutes
- Gyro Ball's power is now correctly limited to a value between 1 and 150
- Adds back all forge tag modifications from 1.16.5 to resolve some broken recipes
- Fixed an issue where you could not use
runClientdue to Pixelmon being unable to locate the Discord Game SDK file