Hexxit II updated to version 1.3.0
• Changed Hexxit Gear to a custom fork by phantamanta44, with an extremely important fix to a bug causing armor sets to reduce all incoming damage by >91% (instead of only magic damage reduction for the Sage set). This makes Hexxit Gear sets balanced again as intended, with protection levels equivalent to diamond plus the set bonuses & abilities.
• The new Hexxit Gear fork also includes changes to the set bonuses of each type of armor, in order to make each type useful in different situations (try to master the Thief set's wall jumping!). There are also new tooltips on the items with the relevant information.
• Fixed the Mac incompatibility by including the latest version of Chocolate Quest Repoured.
• Added Smooth Scrolling Everywhere, for a better scrolling experience in game menus, and also added Reach Fix which fixes some entity hit detection issues.
• A few config changes & fixes, such as enabling the Capsule mod's Recall enchantment on weapons (to counter mobs which drop your weapon!).
• Updated Forge, and 12 mods to their latest versions - these updates include some new features, such as nicer Bountiful boards & new dungeons, and many fixes (apart from Mac compatibility), such as working Mo' Creatures water mobs on servers and working Fairy Lights on fences!
That's it! Or at least, most of the important changes covered.
The update is now available under Latest in the launcher but will very soon be available for everyone using Recommended.
Enjoy playing :)