Blightfall has been updated to version 2.1.5
-More metallurgy ingots and blocks have aspects.
-Native cluster smelting recipes give the correct amount now.
-Fixed a spelling mistake in Thaumonomicon.
-Manacookies now are made with mana beans instead of chocolate chips.
-Manacookies cost less mana if you make them out of hunger or food related mana beans.
-Mana cookie tooltip updated to it doesn't misleadingly imply it's not the best food ever.
-Bugfixes to ReqCredit that make the dawn machine play nicer with ME networks.
-Fixed an issue that kept it from installing due to a problem with the commons-compress mod.
Blightfall has been updated to version 2.1.4
-Fixes the problem with node bopping. Wands are now incapable of breaking nodes. Trying hard enough to break a node will purify it if you have enough vis and a purity focus equipped.
-Fixes a serious worldgen bug introduced in 2.1.3.
Blightfall has been updated to version 2.1.3
-Removed Tainted Player from Reward bags.
-Added cotton->cotton seeds recipe.
-Added key to tower.
-Fixed missing floating islands gauge.
-Fixed leadstone refill quest: It no longer eats higher tier energy cells.
-Fixed many typos in quest book.
-Removed some windows-specific characters from the questbooks. (Using smart quotes is not smart)
-Fixed some text/graphical errors in mining book.
-Fixed Dr. Bryson's gender. She is now female, as originally intended.
-Labels can be made of any slime *except* blood, instead of just green slime and glue.
-Upgraded Cooking for Blockheads, fixing many many errors.
-Upgraded Req Credit, fixing many dawn machine bugs.
-Dawn machine also consumes less essentia, teleports more reliably, and works faster.
-The Dawn Machine will now cleanse nodes embedded inside thaumcraft blocks.
-You can now cleanse nodes with a purity focus by bopping it with a left click.
-A config option has been added to biomescanner.cfg allowing server owners to disable all biome scanner functionality.
-A bug which was causing the biome scanner to scan on the startup of a new game has now been corrected.
-Fixed an ME related dupe glitch.
-Outer lands should generate on SMP now.
-Cleaned some unneeded configs out. It may break compatibility with Blightfall versions before 2.0.3A. Which I think account for less than a half percent of total downloads at this point.
Blightfall has been updated to version 2.1.2
-Cooking for Blockheads updated to 1.0.54-mt3
---Fixes several major crashes, including one that corrupts worlds.
-ReqCredit updated to 1.2.9
---Fixes a few minor localization errors.
-Spice of Life updated to 1.2.4
---Fixes a few dupe issues I never found.
---Makes nutrient bars work as advertised.
-Mossball recipe made easier to preform
-Hotdog recipe changed so it won't make Cooking for Blockheads crash.
-Cooking for Blockheads Vol. 2 recipe fixed.
-Thaumonomicon entry for Dawn Machine fixed to remove colored text. This will make it harder to read for some, but prevent crashes for others.
Blightfall has been updated to version 2.1.1a
-Cooking for Blockheads vol 2 made easier to craft. (Two diamonds? Seriously? That was a dumb default recipe.)
-Dirt is no longer five times as fiery as lava (if you ask the thaumometer)
-The unknown aspect in chunkloader research was supposed to be perditio all along.
Clients with this version are compatible with servers running 2.1.1 and vice versa.
Blightfall has been updated to version 2.1.1
-Added "Cooking for Blockheads." This should make Pam's Harvestcraft less painful!
-Added HelpFixer. Now you can /help for what little info it gives you.
---Fixes issue with dawn totems "Turning off".
---Fixes a lot of oreDiscovery bugs.
---See "World changes," below!
-Added Emergency Nutrient bar as food requisition instead of jerkies.
-Gold tools cost 6 rep now, making gold ingots obtained from old gold tools as costly as copper.
-Iron tools cost 3 rep now for a similar reason.
-Sunflower seed reward bag now gives a half stack. Because apparantly being unable to plant them is a "feature" according to Pam.
-Tainted players removed from reward bags.
-Smeltery questline rewards you with a black book, given that it doesn't spawn naturally as I expected.
-Fixed spelling mistakes.
-You can requisition a machine gun.
-There is a quest showing you how to build stone guns.
-If you want to cheat, you can get nearly 200 thaumcraft research discoveries for free.
-Botania "Another Path to Purity" fixed.
-Fixed south ocean badge.
-Emergency Nutrient Bars and now completely immune to diminishing returns, matching their tooltips.
-Diminishing returns tweaked. They now asymtotically approach 16.5% insteaad of 0%. This means bread will decay to a minimum of a half a ham hock, making it possible to eat bread forever. http://i.imgur.com/gM5UYG6.png
-You now get hungry 80% as quickly as vanilla. You still get hungry standing still.
-Food history shortened to 200 ham hocks from 250.
-You can now get ender air.
-You can now cook bread in a redstone furnace.
-Metal removed from Grilled Cheese.
-Blood magic now correctly makes diamond stuff other than swords.
World Changes: (Old worlds will have these changes retroactively added!)
-Added cheat platform hub.
-Killed Thyrork. This should make producing eldritch eyes easier.
-Tainted hero now 100% less immortal.
Blightfall has been updated to version 2.1.0
---This is an ASM injection hack that will fix the HQM party bug! Your quest data is safe now!
---A core mod that does ASM hacks to make the tainted desert look prettier, changes how death works in HQM, and other things.
---This is a core mod that changes some stuff about botania. Pure daisies ward off taint like a mini-bloom. Floral fertilizer only grows flowers of the same colors used to make it, botania flowers cannot be destroyed by taint now.
-Added ArchemidesShips v1.7.1
---Config file limits valid ship parts to mostly decorative stuff. We're playing it defensively and trying to prevent crashes.
-Added Thaumic Energistics 0.8.10.2
---Yes, you can now make ethereal blooms with your ME network, for all you factory fans.
-Upgraded ExtraTiC 1.4.1->1.4.5
---Adds new materials such as void metal and bedrockium.
---Manasteel, void metal, etc currently don't self-repair. I pressured glassmaker as much as I felt comfortable doing so, but RL kept him from finishing it in time. :(
-Added Harvestcraft! (Many people requested a greater variety of foods, and Harvestcraft is about the best food mod out there!)
---Disabled most of harvestcraft. (There used to be hundreds of new foods added! Now there are closer to 80)
---Used Minetweaker to make harvestcraft play nicer with natura and not clutter up NEI.
-Upgraded ModTweaker 0.7.1 -> 0.8.1
-Upgraded Applied Energistics RV2 - Beta 8 -> RV2 - Stable 1
-Upgraded Voxelmap 1.2.3 -> 1.5.13
---Hopefully fixes a bug some people were reporting where waypoints weren't being placed correctly.
-Upgraded ExtraUtilities 1.1.0k -> 1.2.5 (They aren't updating their forum thread, so I had no idea I was so far behind.)
-Added netherless 0.9.0
---I can't beleive I forgot to put this in last update. No wonder people were able to get to the nether. :/
-Added a modified version of Schematica.
---Enables the drop pod to give your world a victory village when fully cleansed.
---Scanner bugfixes, added a giant multiblock taint cleaning essentia chugger, changed how the tinker books work, added an ore discovery tech tree.
-Spice of Life Overhaul!
---Food now stays good for longer! (For example, bread can be eaten about 6 times before degrading at all, 10 times before being half effectiveness, and 18 times before dropping to nothing.)
---Food queue is now much, much longer. (Measuring in the hundreds!)
---This should be okay, because we added harvestcraft. You'll still need to rotate through 8-10 different foods, but you can carry 8-10 of one food instead of 1 of 8-10 foods.
---Also nerfs berries and cookies *Hard*! (They don't clear out your queue like they used to!)
-Removed Natura flour recipes.
-Main menu is now Blighted.
-Major tweaks to the laser drill ore distribution
-Major tweaks to the preferred ores of the laser foci.
--- Changed names and added tooltips to make it clear which colors give what ores.
-Reactors tweaked. Generates 50% less power per tic, all yellorium lasts 50% longer. Math savvy people will notice this is a net nerf.
-Mining Laser tweaked: Requires about 165% more power per ore block produced than before, but if you can give it power fast enough, it will produce them 35% quicker than before. *Everybody* will notice this is a net nerf.
---The previous two changes leave it possible but non-trivial to make a self-sustaining infinite ore quarry using an MFR drill with six yellow foci and a giant yellorium reactor. If you know how to work turbines, it'll be even easier.
-Tons of new tooltips, especially for uncommon stuff like CustomNPCs guns or new TabulaRasa items.
-Iguana Tinker Tweaks Tweaks:
---Tools start with a modifier slot.
---Tools no longer gain random levelup bonuses. Instead, *every* level now gives you a new modifier slot.
---Tools now require 100% more XP to level up.
-----These three changes together are actually a huge buff. Because XP to next level increases quadratically, and I multiplied XP requirements linearly, the XP needed *per open modifier slot* is actually significantly reduced! You'll just miss out on random modifiers which seemed to cause people more annoyance than joy anyway.
---Mining difficulty of all nether trees increased by one step. Now the axe needed to chop them is one step behind the axe you can build from them. (instead of two).
-Forbidden magic has one fewer shard. 3 guesses which.
-Fixed bug that make platinum tools unrepairable.
-Fixed the Totem of Dawn quest so you actually have to do something to complete it.
-Added a lot of Botania related quests. I'm counting 26ish.
-Moved around some Paranormalist quests. (Only changes their position, not their content or how they link together)
-Replace presses quest, translation device quest, Extract Netherrack quest, and Extract EndStone quests now repeatable.
-Translation devices require way fewer language samples now.
-Fixed blood orb quests to be NBT insensitive.
-All wooded scout locations give 5 more reputation than their unwooded counterparts to reflect extra difficulty.
-Driskel gives full energy cells now.
-Added oureclase black market quests.
-Removed extra life quest. You can no longer get extra lives.
---Removed Hardcore mode. You no longer need extra lives to keep your world from being deleted.
---Side note: Every time you die, you will lose 10 reputation. If you get to -150 rep or so, you lose the ability to win the game. But you can keep playing.
-Added quests to remind you that dying is a bad idea.
World Changes: (Will require a world restart to get!)
-Added botania flowers. In 16 special places.
-Hidden underwater lab. It's invisible from the surface unless you drink a night vision potion. (Or have a very low render distance. Haven't figured that one out yet.) Quests direct you to where to find it.
-Each village only grows one kind of crop (Except for wheat, which can appear in any village)
-Each village grows a *different* crop than each other village. (Collect all five!)
-Lit a few skystone meteors on fire so they're easier to spot.
-Added berry bushes to some scout locations, bees to a village, and mana beans to a forest.
-Fixed some misleading dialogue from Shiitake and Mirabelle.
-More tainted mobs. Scout, Botanist, Arcanist, Alchemist... The list goes on.
-Fixed broken teleporter near flying city.
-End portal removed and replaced with something else.
-Hidden treehouse added.
-Four lore books added. They must be translated with a translation device before you can read them.
-Added lots more language samples in random villages.
-Added alien grimoires you can right-click with to get free research points.
-Keep inventory is now on. (The Jaded will recover your equipment when you die.)
-More content in the floating city.
-Colony drop pod computer added to the Jaded.
-Hall of Fame added to the Jaded.
-Added a dimensional recovery room to the jaded. You can only get there if the jaded recovers you from another dimension.
-Added a "starting room" to the Jaded. (Some people were complaining that for some reason they were spawning on top of the ship. If this happens to you, you should spawn in an open ceiling room instead with a teleport plate that'll let you in.)
-Floating ship outside the city is now a floating ship instead of a bunch of wood and cloth pretending to be a floating ship.
-Added recipes for Sapphires and Peridot. From their respective ores. Dunno why that wasn't working earlier.
-Other recipes for diamond tools added to blood magic.
-CustomNPCs stuff no longer craftable through a carpentry bench. Did anybody even know about the carpentry bench?
-Secret recipes for guns no longer secret. To most, this will look like I added guns. Again, blame the carpentry bench.
-Other CustomNPCs recipes removed (Such as the NPC wand). Related to above issue.
-Changed recipes for bullets. They're more cost effective, but now require gunpowder.
-Moss is now an infusion recipe.
-Angel rings are now infusion recipes.
-Can make labels out of glue. (But not blood. Ew.)
-MFR Chunkloaders now easier to get.
-Blood magic recipe changes; now require some of the less useful metallurgy metals.
-Blood magic Blood altars, knives, and daggers now craftable. They are way more expensive than default.
-Added a convenience recipe to make four chests at once.
-Portal to the last millenium made more expensive.
-Removed a bunch of CustomNPCs clutter from NEI.
Blightfall has been updated to version 2.0.4c
-Upgraded bibliocraft to 1.10.3
-Upgraded Redstone Arsenal RC1-17 -> 1.1.0-80
-Upgraded CoFHCore 3.0.0RC7-211 -> 3.0.2-268
---Should fix issue with flux infused pick crashing.
-Upgraded ReqCredit 0.60 -> 0.61
---Fixes biomescanner errors.
-Added NoTimeFix 2.0.2
---Fixes the HQM party bug. Hooray! Finally!
-Fixed Blood Magic Diamond Sword. For real. I swear.
Blightfall has been updated to version 2.0.4
- Upgraded Requisition Credit 0.48 -> 0.60.4
--- Lots of new stuff dealing with that giant machine on the Jaded.
- Updated Thaumcraft 22.214.171.124 -> 126.96.36.199, but actually did so this time.
- Updated ExtraTiC to 1.4.1
- Updated HQM 4.2.2 -> 4.2.3
--- Fixes a bug that was killing people's framerate.
--- Those who could already run the pack should see considerable improvement.
--- Those who could not run the pack probably still won't be able to. :(
- Added Tabula Rasa 1.0.1-3.
- Updated Thaumic Tinkerer to version 471. If I didn't last time.
- Updated Netherores to RC 4-4
- Updated Iguana's tinker tweaks to a custom version modified that fixes a bug in the original. Closest "Official" Iguana Tinker Tweaks version is still 2.1.4
World Changes (Will not affect previous saves unless you use the new world file):
- The giant taint scanning machine on board the Jaded is now operational.
- Added a teleporter room to the ship. You can now get back there after being dropped off on the planet's surface!
- Added one (1) Shiitake. He's a captain, but not *the* captain.
- Removed illegible research notes from that one place to put something more useful there instead.
- Added another Tainted mob via CustomNPCs.
- Fixed a few random cuboids of air in the middle of the ocean. There are probably more though. It's tough know for sure. :/
- Eldrich Obelisk given a sinister node. Sources claim that will make it work now.
- Gravel ore deleted.
- Because I was rushed, I didn't fully de-taint some scout locations. This might result in a little pink goo near the bases of some silverwood trees.
- About 74 new quests in the colonists. Most of them are very similar.
- New quests in the Xeno-Biologist that deal with the floating city.
- New Quest in the Dark One with appropriately snarky dialogue. It's impossible to complete currently. :(
- Nerfed the reward on most scout location quests.
- Buffed the swamp reward, because seriously, explore or starve to death surrounded by bread.
- Buffed the pillars reward, because reports suggest it's the deadliest place.
- Made machine bags a little more expensive.
- Reduced number of capacitors per machine bag.
- Redstone Armory tools and armor come uncharged.
- Floating island coordinate now correct.
- Old (2.0.1) names of harvest levels restored.
- Lots of good information in Ayumu Nagasawa's books that was accidentally removed in 2.0.3a is now restored.
- Removed Steam Boiler.
- Also fixes related issue where FNF_404 did what worked.
- Removed some cable facades that were impossible to get anyway.
- Disabled Golden Lasso due to bugs with CustomNPCs. Use safari balls.
- NPC wand made uncraftable.
- AE2 compass removed because it was broken and misleading. You should find meteors in the process of scouting; they're surprisingly common and the minimap helps a lot.
- Blood magic mobs should now be less grindable; they're too magic to be safari balled.
- Quartz cutting knife and wrench enabled.
- TiC tools do not randomly gain emerald or diamond modifiers anymore.
- Fixed mushroom stew. The fix broke glowshroom stew. Which you might not have ever been able to make anyway.
- Added recipe for Diamond Sword. (No executive mandates were broken in the creation of this recipe.)
Blightfall has been updated to version 2.0.3
WARNING: This upgrade will break existing saves, removing all totems of dawn, silverleaf potions, purity foci, and infused ore in the world!) Stay on version 2.0.2 if this worries you!
- Upgraded Requisition Credit 0.46 -> 0.48
--- Terrain control no longer bundled in.
--- Iguana Tinker Tweaks no longer bundled in.
--- Cost-per-block of using Purity focus reduced to 1/10th what it once was.
--- Purity focus cleanses a radius one block larger. In effect, all purity focuses get Enlarge 1 for free.
--- Dawn totem cheaper by 16 essentia. Per category.
--- Foundation work on complicated multi-block taint cleaning machine!
--- Code refactoring that should be transparent unless you try decompiling it or something. :/
- Updated Terrain Control Custom build -> Build 55.
- Updated Iguana's tinker tweaks Custom Build -> 2.1.3 (With a changed localization file)
- Added Thermal Dynamics (Which is way cheaper than ExtraUtilities, making automation easier with fewer resources)
- Updated Tinker's Construct 1.8.2a -> 1.8.3b
- Updated Forge Multipart 1.311 -> 1.321
- Updated Thermal Expansion
- Updated Thermal Foundation
- Updated CoFH Core
- Updated Minefactory Reloaded
- Updated Thaumcraft 188.8.131.52 -> 184.108.40.206 Thought I did. Turns out I didn't.
- Updated Thaumic Tinkerer 2.5-162 - 2.5-426
- Fixes Osmotic Enchanter crash
- Added Lockdown 220.127.116.11
- Added UBC Ore Registrar 0.1.3.0
- Added Netherless 0.9.0
World Changes (Will not affect previous saves unless you use the new world file):
- Added a transporter beacon to the Island Lab. (Sorry it wasn't there before!)
- Added some tainted town guards as a test of concept.
- Shiitake's Second reported Rainbow Broadsword of Crashing Everything wasn't at the reported location. I put a chest there anyway.
- "Gearbox" machine reward now only gives one gear of each type. Truly disappointing!
- Lumium and glowstone lamp rewards halved.
- Disable Terrain Smasher
- Metallum removed from milk bottles
- Gravel to flint recipe changed
Blightfall has been updated to version 2.0.2
- Upgraded ModTweaker 0.6-0 -> 0.7.1
- Upgraded Requisition Credit 0.45 -> 0.46:
- Cut console spam when Dawn Totem spawns particles
- Dawn totems drop themselves when you break them.
- Fixed silverwood potion crafting recipe. Sorry about that.
- Silverwood potions now destroy tainted blocks. Text in research page changed to reflect that.
- Dawn totem changed to a complicated infusion recipe.
World Changes (Will not affect previous saves unless you use the new world file):
- Decreased max size of iron veins by 1, but increased the number of iron veins by 20%. I think this will cause the same amount of iron to appear, but should make it slightly easier to find.
- Decreased the max size of copper and tin veins by 40%, but doubled their frequency. This should make them about twice as easy to find, but you'll get less on average when you do find them. It's still a net increase to the amount of copper in the world.
- There are now only two manganese veins per chunk instead of five, but the height levels have capped to between 35 and 50. This means it should be waay easier to find. (Previously, the five veins could be found anywhere from 7 to 128, meaning half of them probably wouldn't even be generated.)
- Floaty bits of pillars biome now float because glowstone. Also nodes on top!
- Obsidian tower now much easier to climb due to conviniently placed glowstone showing where the stairs are. All other light sources removed, increasing creepiness by 15%.
- Tier 3 Dark One altar glowstone corners un-pre-broken. Troll beacons left unchanged.
- Research notes hidden in hidey-hole renamed to "Illegible Research Notes"
- +2 rainbow broadsword of instant crashing previously hidden in glacier removed and replaced with suitably epic replacement.
- Iron tools quest now repeatable.
- Satchels, tanks, and energy cells in the Engineer questline changed to NBT insensitive variants.
- You can meet Team Omega from either the snow scout location or the pillars now.
- Added three ME related quests (one of which gives you presses)
- Wording clarified in "Mass Stone Sample" quest.
- Floating Island 3 quest now fixed.
- Updated Enderium quest text to reflect Tinker's Construct's recent OreDicting of resonant ender. No magma crucible needed!
- Added Blood Magic recipe for Greatwood
- Added Blood Magic recipe for Shimmerleaves
- Fixed Blood Magic recipe for Ethereal Blooms
- Added Blood Magic recipe for Necrotic Bone
- Added research and Infusion recipe for Wither Skeleton Skulls
- Added research and Infusion recipe for Silverwood Saplings
- Deleted recipe for Blood Altar.
- Deleted recipe for Dagger of Sacrifice.
- Deleted recipe for Sacraficial Knife.
Blightfall has been updated to version 2.0.1A
Hotfix: "I Need No Tutorials!" was a child of "Collecting muck for Science", not the other way around. This kills the quest books of anybody who did I need Not Tutorials, and make the Tutorial manditory for any new players. That was just fixed.Discuss this update (3)
Blightfall has been updated to version 2.0.1
Okay... My first update on my first modpack. Let's see if I can do it without breaking saves and destroying worlds...
- Updated WAILA 1.5.4 -> 1.5.9
- Deleted CoFHLib. Apparently it's a dev-only mod. :/
- Upgraded Applied Energistics 2 rv1 Stable 1 -> rv2 beta 8.
- Upgraded BigReactors 0.4.0rc10 -> 0.4.1A2
- Upgraded Not Enough Items 18.104.22.168 -> 22.214.171.124
- Upgraded CodeChickenCore 126.96.36.199 -> 188.8.131.52
- Updated RequisitionCredit 0.43 -> 0.45
- Makes Pink Slime and Plastic appear normally in Ayumu Nagasawa's second and fifth books.
- Research for purity focus now mentions you can use it to cure tainted mobs. Also correctly references "Enlarge" instead of "Potency".
- Removed trace debugging console spam when you open one of Ayumu Nagasawa's books.
- Updated personal branch of IguanaTweaks to be more compatible with new NEI version (Less console spam due to a fixed Null Pointer Exception)
- Tried to update chisel. It killed the world. I un-updated it for now. We'll see if we can make the new version work later.
- Changed name of "Don't Patronize Me!" to "I Need No Tutorials!" and added a line encouraging those unfamiliar with TiC to back up and do the other quest line.
- Changed endstone to netherrack in "Sample Netherrack" quest. Derp.
- Prometheum Sale now gives a breeding pair of chickens as a reward, but three fewer animal bags.
- Prometheum Production now gives two extra animals, one extra seed, and a breeding pair of cows as a reward, but one fewer machine bags. (10 prometheum blocks is a lot, but with a smeltry, that's only 45 prometheum ore, which shouldn't be hard to find with a TiC hammer. Besides, chickens are the main roadblock.)
- You can now ask for more antique tools, such as gold axes or iron shovels.
- If you manage to get an iron ingot before getting a prometheum or copper pick, the supernaturalist will open anyway. This lets people teching up via alternate routes (bloodwood, etc) still get into the main quest.
- Alumite changed from mining level 6 to 5 (Alien to Supra-diamond) Geting an alumite pick requires either gold or aluminum brass, which requires at least a hard metal pick. You're only skipping one tier by being clever instead of two now.
- Made it so that non-head tool parts change the levelling speed of the tool. Now Celengil bindings will make picks level up far faster, for instance. I can't beleive I forgot to toggle that config option, given that I programmed it in!
World changes (Will not affect previous saves unless you use the new world file):
- Killed all the starting taint in biodome Epsilon to make starting conditions similar to other biodomes.
- Disabled cheat mode. Cheat mode in NEI will still work if you overwrite the world default config. /tp does not. Nor does Minimap teleporting.
- Server now works. Oops.