* Fixed an issue with NetworkStackLib causing connection issues on the official Yao Pack 2 server for some playersDiscuss this update (1)
+ Added Pipes (Replacement to Simple BC Pipes)
- Removed AuthMe (FIxes connection issues to servers)
- Removed Simple BC Pipes (Caused issues with performance and stability)
Yao Pack 2: 1.1.0 is finally here! This is the first major update to Yao pack 2, and it adds over 20 new mods to explore and enjoy!
Some of the new mods are;
* Oh The Biomes You'll Go
* Simple BC Pipes
* Ender Storage
* Enchantment Descriptions
* Dimensional Doors
* Quarry Reborn
... and many more!
This update also heavily reworked some underlaying systems of the modpack, resulting in much improved performance and stability. _**Especially on servers!**_
This update still uses the Fabric modloader (the proposed Forge move will not be happening, due to Quilt seemingly replacing Fabric/Forge in the near future). This means that your current worlds *may* still work on this new version of the modpack. HOWEVER, please make backups before loading your worlds on this new version!
If you want to be 100% certain that your current worlds don't break, please considering using the new Yao Pack 2: Legacy Edition of the modpack in Technic Launcher instead when playing on your old worlds. This version is the exact same as the previous 1.0.2b version, so there should be no compatibility issues if you decide to continue using that version. Although, I highly recommend that you create all future worlds on the new version, since it has many improvements over 1.0.2b.
Yao Pack 2: Legacy Edition (1.0.2b): https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/yao-pack-2-legacy-edition.1935408
Thanks for playing Yao Pack 2, enjoy the new update! :D
(If you find any bugs in the new version, please report them on Discord in the #🐞yaopack-bug-reports channel. Thank you!)
- Removed Guard Villagers as it was causing crashes on servers.Discuss this update (0)
* Potentially fixed a crash that would occur for some players on servers.Discuss this update (0)
This is a major update to the modpack which adds lots of new mods, including Twilight Forest and Bosses of Mass Destruction! The new mods are:
+ Applied Energistics 2 Wireless Terminal
+ Bosses of Mass Destructions (4 new epic end-game bosses!)
+ Borderless Mining (Borderless Windowed Mode)
+ Cardinal Components (API)
+ Diggus Maximus (Vein Miner!)
+ Dynamic Crosshair (Dynamically changing crosshair depending on situation)
+ Dynamic Crosshair Compat (Compat mod)
+ Goblin Trader
+ Iron Chests (Lots of new variants of chests!)
+ Midnight Controls
+ ThonkUtil (API)
+ Twilight Forest (An all new dimension, the classic Yao Pack mod is finally back in Yao Pack 2!)
* Updated Modern Industrialization
* Updated Roughly Enough Items
* Updated WTHIT
* Various optimizations and minor changes
- Removed FallingTree (functionality replaced by DIggus Maximus)
+ Added several optimization mods, and replaced Phosphor to Starlight to achieve further improved performance in the lighting engine. This should improve general FPS, reduce stuttering, reduce RAM usage and shorten loading times!
- Removed "This Rocks!" because it looked out of place in some places, and caused some performance issues inside of generated structures. Old worlds will still work even with this mod removed, so there should be no problems caused by this mod's removal from the modpack.
+ Added BetterAnimalsPlus (35+ new mob types, both hostile and passive with unique drops and behaviours)
+ Added Whisperwoods (a spooky forest themed mod adding multiple creatures designed to make your gameplay experience not only spookier but more interesting overall)
+ Added improved Entity Culling, to improve performance when many entities are on screen at once.
* Updated default world configuration
* Fixed minor bugs and issues, including scaling issues on the title screen.
- Removed Bobby for performance reasons.
+ Added 40+ new mods, most of which were planned for the 1.0.0 release but required some more testing, which has now been completed!
* Fixed many bugs and other issues.
* Improved performance and stability.
- Removed Space Dimensions (it caused issues with seed generation)