PokePlay.io Pixelmon Pack has been updated to version 1.6
Updated to Pixelmon Version 7.0.5
- Implemented Mimikyu's ability.
- Implemented Aurora Veil.
- Reworked water surface spawns so that way more places count as water surface, making things like Lapras much easier to find.
- Increased the duration of dawn and dusk in spawning, which also makes Lapras easier to find. Also helps other Pokémon but no one cares.
- Made legendary spawning much more aggressive so that it will keep trying different players until either it runs out or until a legendary spawns.
- Updated the Mega Boss biomes to match with the 7.0 Spawning locations.
- Allow the healer to be dye-able if there was no data on who placed it. Allows you to dye healers from pre 7.0.4
- Pokémon cries now apply to all forms and not just the base form.
- Fixed us missing some lang and spawning files from 7.0.4.
- Fixed badge cases not opening if there are badges in them.
- Fixed clocks becoming ever increasingly wrong by each passing mc day. They were just like the ones in my living room.
- Fixed some Pokémon reverting forms when switching out and back in.
- Fixed mega abilities reverting after switching out and back in.
- Fixed Giratina switching forms after battle even if it was still holding the Griseous orb.
- Fixed the 'You picked a starter!' advancement firing way after you've picked a starter.
- Fixed the mass attack of the Buzzwoles again.
- Fixed the starter screen resizing if you hover over a custom starter that is disabled.
- Fixed Slowpoke being unable to be sweet scented for at a beach.
- Fixed Bad Dreams damaging pokemon who had Magic Guard.
- Fixed the hitboxes of the following Pokémon:
- Alolan Raichu, Togetic, Celebi, Volbeat, Illumise, Lunatone, Burmy.
- Fixed the textures on the following Pokémon:
- Lucario, Persian.
API/back-end (for sidemodders):
- Added LegendaryCheckSpawnsEvent.
PokePlay.io Pixelmon Pack has been updated to version 1.5
Update to Pixelmon 7.0.4
- Added new healer models! Healers can now FINALLY be dyed 16 different colors! It only took a few years, no big deal.
- Added the ability for move relearner NPCs to require items with special NBT data to be present on an item.
- Updated all Pokémon's TM moves, egg moves, and level-up moves to generation 7's Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon mechanics.
- Updated to latest Smogon tiers (March 2019)
- Updated the Beast Ball texture for the Overlay GUI (credit to ButteredToastWarrior).
- Fixes Pokémon not saving if there was a crash or you didn't exit the world properly.
- Fixed a bunch of the cascading world generation errors when creating a new world.
- Fixed Pokémon statues floating off into space in UltraSpace.
- Fixed Tidal and Clear Bells causing a crash.
- Fixes gendered Pokémon ending up without a gender.
- Fixed Pixelmon Spawner blocks not spawning bosses or aggressive Pokémon.
- Fixed Chingling not evolving at night. Apparently this has been an issue for a long time!
- Fixed a hack in move learning where you could make it teach any Pokémon any move.
- Fixed a hacking vulnerability in the Pokédex.
- Fixed crashes in Ranch Blocks when the box count is larger than like, 127ish.
- Fixed a possible error when doing a trade where a party has changed.
- Fixed Leaf Stone ore creating blank spaces if you're in Spectator Mode, instead of being like normal stone.
- Changed how Pokémon photos work so they stop turning purple on updates where we add new forms.
- Exp.All can now only have a stack size of one. Fixes some bugs due to it having NBT data.
- Fix some TMs being 'corrupted' due to the moves being renamed.
- Fix Unown not being able to learn Hidden Power via TM.
- Fixed boss Pokémon not being able to go above the max level.
- Fixed /pokebattle starting a 2 v 1 battle with trainer NPCs.
- Fixed a race condition where some party/money/Pokédex data may not sync correctly on join.
- Fixed a crash when using a external move on item frames or other non-living entities.
- Fixed the level-cap and raise-to-cap battle rules sometimes not reverting after battle causing permanent changes to your Pokémon level.
- Fixed trainer NPCs pokemon not getting their items back after battle.
- Fixed trainer NPCs being able to mega evolve more then once per battle. Computers always cheat I tell you!
- Fixed trainer NPCs pokemon not reverting from mega if you ran or lost the battle.
- Fixed a battle crash with trainers that caused the trainer's Pokémon to become wild. Dobby is not free.
- Fixed some Pokémon having Coming Soon as their ability and not the actual ability that will be coming soon.
- Fixed a crash with breeding due to some Pokémon's abilities not being implemented... yet... Soon™
- Fixed a crash if you removed a pokemon from the ranch block while having a search open.
- Fixed being able to add Z-Moves onto a Pokémon via the Pokémon Editor.
- Fixed the mail and badge-case GUIs opening for the host on LAN worlds.
- Fixed special textured Pokémon not displaying the correct sprite.
- Fixed Wingull being exactly as common as Magikarps when you're on a beach. Literally a seagull for every fish in the sea.
- Showdown Import/Export fixes:
Fixed the importer not renaming moves from the old names to the new, causing import errors.
Fixed the importer/exporter not handling Alolan forms correctly. Showdown called them Alola forms; we call them Alolan forms.
Fixed Meowstic trying to export its gender as if it were a form.
Fixed the Pokémon exporter exporting Coming Soon as the ability and not the real ability.
- Battle fixes:
Fixed Solar Blade not being a 2 turn move.
Fixed battles not taking into account Pokémon type changes from moves like Soak.
Fixed a visual bug where PP restoring items did not update the remaining PP in battle.
API/back-end (for sidemodders):
- Added PokedexEvent for detecting and cancelling Pokédex updates.
- Added UseBattleItemEvent so you can make item usage do nothing during battles.
- Removed battle temporary movesets out of the Pokemon class as it's not really API.
- Fixed BattleEndEvent giving incorrect results if the full heal battle rule was enabled.
PokePlay.io Pixelmon Pack has been updated to version 1.3
Updated Pixelmon Version to 7.0.3Discuss this update (5)
PokePlay.io Pixelmon Pack has been updated to version 1.2
Updated Pixelmon Version 7.0.1 and added Resource packDiscuss this update (0)