* Updated the Magnifico Pack Server Builder to 1.4.3
- Removed Odd Water Mobs due to an issue where too many fish were spawning, generating excessive lag with no way to reduce the amount of spawning (except for removing the plugin).
>>>>> Magnifico Pack 1.4.2 has now been released! <<<<<
It includes several new mods and fixes a lot of issues people have reported having. Feel free to check it out! The update is available on both Henriko Launcher and CurseForge, as well.
Magnifico Pack 1.4.2 Changelog:
* Updated 20+ mods to their latest versions, including Waystones, Immersive Engineering, Dungeons Mod, Mystical Agriculture and many more.
+ Added BetterNether-Reforged
+ Added Twilight Forest
+ Added Spark
+ Added Yung's Extras
+ Added Yung's Better Dungeons
+ Added FerriteCore
- Removed Nether Enhanced (Replaced with BetterNether-Reforged)
- Removed Wyrmroost (Huge memory hog, and we already had one dragon mod)
* Lots of minor configuration changes
* Updated 30+ mods to their latest versions.
* Replaced FallingTree with DynamicTree + Addons.
* Created a new world on the official server!
* Updated configurations and improved overall stability.
THIS IS A MAJOR UPDATE! Please make a backup of your worlds before starting them in this version when upgrading from an older version!
* Updated Vampirism to version 1.7.10 to fix a crash that occured on servers for some players.Discuss this update (0)
* Fixed the modpack crashing on startup due to wrong Forge version.
+ Added Advanced Mining Dimension for Quarries
- Removed Majruz Difficulty since it broke mob spawning on servers.
Woo! Finally another update to Magnifico Pack. This is a major update with tons of changes, new mods, bug fixes, crash fixes, performance improvements, stability improvements and more! Here’s the full changelog:
Added native support for the new and fast Henriko Launcher! The modpack is added by default when you open the launcher, and it’ll handle installation of Java, allocation ram, downloading mods and all that for you. All you need to do is focus on the game! You can get Henriko Launcher for either Windows, MacOS or Linux here, for free: https://www.henrikomagnifico.com/henriko-launcher
Added Advent of Ascension (Also known as Nevermine, a massive adventure and exploration mod designed with the purpose of fleshing out every area of the game as much as possible! With over 40 new dimensions, dozens of bosses, mobs, new skills, materials, weapons and gear and more. It’s really awesome!)
Added Atmospheric (Many new unique biomes!)
Added Dungeon Crawl (Large underground roguelike dungeons!)
Added Dungeons Mod (Many new dungeons with 19 new mobs and 7 new bosses!)
Added Dungeons Plus (A mob with several new large dungeons and towers to conquer!)
Added Enchant With Mob (Adds enchanted mobs to the world, as well as “The Enchanter” mob which can enchant mobs nearby)
Added Environmental (A general overworld surface expansion)
Added Essentials (Expands automation and redstone in a balanced and vanilla style)
Added Extra Lights (More kinds of light sources!)
Added Extra Boats (More types of boats!)
Added Farmer’s Delight (Expands upon farming and cooking in Minecraft using a collection of rustic tools and workstations!)
Added FTP Ranks, Teams and Essentials for easier server managing
Added Majruszs Progressive Difficulty (The game gets harder in different ways depending on how far you’ve progressed in the game, three stages based on your progress in the Overworld, The Nether and the End)
Added MoreDragonEggs (You can get more than 1 dragon egg)
Added Of Faith And War (An ambitious project that seeks to completely overhaul Minecraft to create an immersive Medieval world)
Added Personality (Adds more livelihood to players by introducing some new actions and animations. These include keybinds for sitting and crawling, as well as an animation for climbing.)
Added Shrink (Become tiny and explore a huge world!)
Added Skiing (You can use skis now!)
Added TG Ropes Mod (Climbable hang ropes!)
Added Wyrm Roost (Re-imagining the world of Minecraft by filling it with diverse, tameable dragons that roam the new and beautiful worlds awaiting to be explored)
Added Wonderful Enchantments (New unique enchantments to the game!)
Updated tons of config files.
Updated nearly 70 of the included mods to their latest versions.
Updated Forge to version 36.1.0 as well as Minecraft to 1.16.5.
Made hundreds of minor tweaks and changes to improve stability, performance and to fix many bugs from previous versions.
Fixed an issue where the game would crash on startup for some.
Fixed a bug that caused some players unable to join servers on the first try, or sometimes not even at all.
Fixed an issue that caused all blocks to display completely black for MacOS users.
Lowered spawn rate of some mobs.
Fixed memory leaks caused by some mods.
Removed BetterMobs as well as MinecraftEarthMobs due to severe compatibility issues and memory leaks that weren’t fixable by me alone. These mods have been compensated for by the mods above!
Phew! That’s a lot of new stuff. I hope y’all are excited to try out the new mods! Unfortunately, since so much has changed in this version, I can not guarantee that your old worlds will play perfectly on this new version. So, before you start any old worlds on the new version, PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR OLD WORLD FIRST. This is crucial, since after you’ve loaded the old world there’s no going back to fixing it if it becomes corrupted for some reason.
With that said, thanks for playing Magnifico Pack! And please consider trying out Henriko Launcher, I worked really hard on it and I honestly think it’s as good as I say it is: https://www.henrikomagnifico.com/henriko-launcher
Let me know if you find any issues in the new version! :)
* Updated default server IP for the official Magnifico Pack server
* Minor configuration tweaks
* Removed Unhealthy Dying for the time being since it wasn't working properly and the mechanics weren't introduced properly to begin with.
* Removed BetterBurning since it caused several crashes both client side and server side.
Small patch which fixes compatibility with the CurseForge version.Discuss this update (0)
+ Added RFTools & it's modules
+ Added FTB Chunks
+ Added Blame
+ Added mcjtylib
* Updated Create
* Updated The Undergarden
* Updated LostCities
- Removed Xaero's Minimap
* Fixed an issue where some users would experience random frame rate drops
* Shaders are no longer enabled by default (fixes a crash on MacOS Catalina and higher)
* Updated Realm of Magnis to 1.0.1!
Update 1.2 Changelog:
+ Added Realm of Magnis (My own mod, which adds new items and a whole new dimension which consists of all biomes in the game but they're smaller and appear on floating islands! Use magnis blocks and magnificent lands portal igniter to access it.)
+ Added OptiForge (Compatibility improvements for Optifine)
+ Added BetterBeaconEffects
+ Added Wonderful Enchantments (Over 20 new awesome enchantments!)
+ Added MineFamily (Get kids... if you want to!)
+ Added Shrink (Become tiny and see the world from a new perspective. Or make your enemies small!)
* Updated Optifine to version HD_U_G6_pre12
* Updated The Abyss to version 2.0.0
* Updated Dynamic Surroundings to version 188.8.131.52
* Updated Ice & Fire to version 2.1.5
* Updated Unhealthy Dying to version 2.0
* Fixed a bug where you couldn't regain health after dying
* Fixed a bug where some ores would spawn way too frequently
* General balance improvements and bug fixes
NOTICE: This is a MAJOR update to Magnifico Pack and you should BACKUP your OLD WORLDS just in case. Don't come to me if your world gets corrupted and you didn't make a backup (it should be fine though, don't worry!)
The first major update to Magnifico Pack! This update includes several new mods and many bug fixes and balance improvements. New mods included are:
+ Chisel & Bits
+ Falling Trees
+ Cloth Config Forge
+ The Undergarden
+ Berry Good
+ Buzzier Bees
+ Extra Boats
+ Upgrade Aquatic
+ Savage and Ravage
+ Abnormals Core
* Reduced ore frequency of several ores
* Shader tweaks
* New title screen animation
* 8 new ambient music tracks
* General performance improvements
MAKE SURE TO BACK UP YOUR OLD WORLDS BEFORE UPDATING! This includes your server worlds as well.