Patch: We had to make a correction to the modpack content.Discuss this update (0)
Announcement: RELEASE of Version 1.3! CONTENT-REWORK!
Server Version was updated to v1.3.0 as well.
- less villages will spawn
- vampires do not infect players anymore
-> Nether Ores:
- lowered diamond ore spawn chance
-> added Bountiful Baubles (handful of useful items)
-> added Dawn Of Time: Builder Edition (more building blocks)
-> added Shoulder Surfing (third-person camera view)
-> added JJ Races (adds races to Minecraft: Human, Dwarf, Elves, Kull, Orc, Grell, Vinska)
-> added Reliquary (collection of magical items and blocks)
-> added Thaumic Tinker (adds thaumcraft items to tinker)
-> added AppleSkin (shows how much hungher is filled)
-> added Iron Chest (chests with varying sizes)
Information: Updated all mods to the newest version possible.
Server Version was updated to v1.2.9 as well.
- Ice And Fire config
-> blacklist dimension ids for dragon nests
-> only in overworld & tiwilight available
-> ReAuth Mod (switch user while ingame)
-> new content in Version 1.3.0
Announcement: There is now a server hosted by the BananaCraft server chain. On that server you can play ARTHALOS - Eternal Realm!
Server Version was updated to v1.2.8 as well.
- Custom Starter Gear config
-> new inventory
-> removed missing item (lvlup2 book)
- itlt config
-> removed standard localhost server
-> added BananaCraft-Server as Default
- Morpheus config
-> changed language to English
- CSG config
-> backpacks were linked in multiplayer,
backpacks have to be crafted individually
- added Memory Tester (Checks for min amount of RAM)
- added Storage Drawers Extension (BOP Support)
- added Chisel & Bits (Ultimate Building Tool)
- added Inventory Tweaks (Inventory/Chest Sorting)
- added Fast Leave Decay (Leaves Decay Instantly)
- removed Colored Chat Mod
This is just a patch.
- changed textures
- changed bop config: bop world generation as default
- changed custom-main-menu config
- changed mkultra config: removed restricted armor
- removed levelup mod (not balanced)
- removed optifine mod (no usuage permission)
Download OPTIFINE yourself my Minecraft MAIN MENU.
I added a link there which leads you to the download page.
Then go to your ".technic" folder and drop the mod in the
mods folder of the corresponding modpack.
Updated the server version to 1.2.7.
I'm planing to integrate the mod Better Questing into the modpack to initially guide the player a little.
A mod has been added which adds a few useful things to the inventory. It should help the player to find their way around the world of Arthalos!
- Custom Starter Gear Mod (control exactly what items players start with when they login for the first time)
- Several Better-Questing-Mod Addons (Standard Expansion, CustomNPC, Blood Magic)
Changed some mod configs, in order to make the game more balanced.
Updated the server version to 1.2.6.
Updated the following mods to the newest version:
- Cooking For Blockheads (Make Cooking Easier)
-added Custom Loading Screen
-added Cathedral Mod (Extra Blocks With Cathedral Theme)
-added Garden Stuff Mod (Flower Arrangements)
-added Addtional Structures Mod (New Strcutures)
-aded Ido Mod (1.12.2+ Movement like Swimming)
-added Double Doors (Simply Allows To Open Double Doors)
- added VanillaFix (prevent minecraft from crashing)
- removed Gargoyles Mod (no config available)
- updated Future MC (to include 1.16.1 content)
- some config changes
- added new mods:
- config rework
- added Thaumcraft
- added Rustic
- added TheBetweenLands
- added FoamFix