The Official Modpack of the Cobblemon Mod
for Fabric 1.19.2
Cobblemon Features (so far!):
- Capture Pokémon to expand your team, battle wild Pokémon to gain experience, level up to unlock new moves, and evolve your Pokémon. Craft a PC and healer as soon as you can!
- All Pokémon from Gen 1, including their later-generation evolutions and pre-evolutions. Some Pokémon from other generations are in the mod as well.
- Battles using the Pokémon Showdown! engine for competitive battle mechanics.
- Some Legends Arceus-style mechanics, such as move relearning, physically running from battle, and evolving your Pokémon when you decide.
- Toggle free-movement during battles. You can build, mine, or fight mobs while in Pokémon battles!
- Apricorn trees in 7 colors. Harvest Apricorns by right-clicking them, and each harvest has a chance to also drop a seed that can grow a new tree. You can use Bone Meal on Apricorns too!
- Many animations for each Pokémon that make all of your partners feel alive.
- Evolution stones can be found anywhere underground, with different stones located in different biomes. They're more common near the surface.
- Healers that need time to charge after being placed, but you can pick up and move them at any time.
- ... and many more to come!
About This Modpack:
The Cobblemon modpack is designed to make your Minecraft experience immersive with incredible visuals and audio without putting much more strain on your computer than vanilla Cobblemon. There are also many features added to improve gameplay without making any significant alterations to vanilla Minecraft.
Included are optional extras such as recommended resource packs and shader packs, and there is even support for using controllers! Any changes made to the configurations of your installation of the modpack will not be overwritten by modpack updates. Play the modpack as pre-configured, or play it your own way!
- Both the modpack and server package are able to connect with vanilla Cobblemon servers and clients.
- Recommended to run with a minimum of 2.5 GB of memory. Use 3 GB or more for best performance.
- This modpack is for Fabric, but Cobblemon also has a Forge version of the mod available for download on our mod page. A Forge version of this modpack is planned to be made later, but it will have fewer features due to there being fewer Forge mods on 1.19.2.
Note: The Cobblemon mod is still early in development and is being very actively updated. There are many features that are work-in-progress or placeholders until more assets are made. There are also some existing features that will be getting more polish as we keep moving. Many more features are planned, including but not limited to things like NPCs, riding Pokémon, breeding, and structures.
Join our Discord to follow development progress, chat with the team, ask questions, and get sneak peeks into upcoming features!
PC and Healer
Poké Ball + 5 new color variants, Premier Ball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Safari Ball, Fast Ball, Level Ball, Lure Ball, Heavy Ball, Love Ball, Friend Ball, Moon Ball, Sport Ball, Park Ball, Net Ball, Dive Ball, Nest Ball, Repeat Ball, Timer Ball, Luxury Ball, Dusk Ball, Heal Ball, Quick Ball, Dream Ball, Beast Ball, and Master Ball