The Official Modpack of the Cobblemon Mod
for Fabric 1.20.1
If the modpack download fails to work it's because too many people are trying to download the pack at once. Try again later or download this modpack from Modrinth instead using the Modrinth App or Prism Launcher. Using one of these other launchers will also support the mod authors whose mods are in this modpack.
Cobblemon Features (so far!):
- Capture Pokémon to expand your team, battle wild Pokémon to gain experience, level up to unlock new moves, and evolve your Pokémon. There are over 500 Pokémon to catch!
- Battles using the Pokémon Showdown! engine for accurate competitive battle mechanics.
- Some Legends Arceus-style mechanics, such as move relearning, physically running from battle, and evolving your Pokémon when you decide.
- Toggle free-movement during battles. You can build, mine, or fight mobs while in Pokémon battles!
- You can trade and battle with your friends in multiplayer.
- Let your Pokémon roam free wherever you want using pastures! You can finally enjoy having your Pokémon out with you in the world.
- Apricorn trees in 7 colors. Harvest apricorns by right-clicking them, and each harvest has a chance to also drop a seed that can grow a new tree. You can use bone meal on apricorns too!
- Berries which can be found in the wild, grown on farmland, and cross-bred to mutate new berries. You can also use mulches to affect how berries grow.
- Some new crops that can be grown to craft healing items and foods. They're found in many different places and grow in many different ways.
- Medicine items can be created by putting crops and berries into a brewing stand. Brewed potions heal more!
- All Pokémon from generations 1 to 9 can be spawned and battled with, but if they don't have a model yet then they will display as a substitute doll.
- Support for many biome mods, including Terralith, Oh The Biomes You'll Go, and William Wythers' Overhauled Overworld. There's a growing list of others with support too!
- Full support for custom variations and fakemon using data packs and resource packs. You can find out how to do it using our guide!
- ... and many more to come!
About This Modpack:
The official Cobblemon modpack is designed to make your Minecraft experience immersive with improved visuals and audio without putting much more strain on your computer than vanilla Cobblemon. There are also many quality-of-life features added to improve gameplay without making any significant alterations to vanilla Minecraft. Included are also optional extras such as recommended resource packs and shader packs, disabled by default.
Notice: Cobblemon does NOT have an official server. You can find servers to play on in the #server-listings channel in our Discord and add them to the multiplayer menu.
- Both the modpack and server package are able to connect with vanilla Cobblemon servers and clients.
- Recommended to run with a minimum of 2.5 GB of memory. Use 3 GB or more for best performance.
- This modpack is for Fabric, but a Forge version is available here. It is recommended to play the Fabric version of the modpack because it has many more features and is better on performance.
New: Welcome to Cobbled Farms!
Welcome to Cobbled Farms, a bundled single-player world that explains the features of Cobblemon to both fresh and veteran trainers! Your job is to help the locals of this small farming community maintain their beautiful home while they're away. Thankfully, they took time to leave behind books to explain everything you would need to know to maintain Cobbled Farms, and even create your own farming community in your own world or server! Be sure to check back into new versions of the tutorial world every major update to learn about any new features the Cobblemon development team may have added. Happy farming!
Note: The Cobblemon mod is still early in development and is being actively updated. There are many features that are work-in-progress or placeholders until things are finished. There are also some existing features that will be getting more polish as we keep moving. Many more features are planned, including but not limited to things like NPCs, riding Pokémon, breeding, and structures.
Join our Discord to follow development progress, chat with the team, ask questions, and get sneak peeks into upcoming features!