Solder v0.7.2.0 has just been pushed live! Here's the changelogs!
New Java settings.
Note: This requires a migration! Guide: Updating Solder
Modpack developers are able to set Java versions and minimum memory on modpack builds. This will allow the launcher to display a message and check users that are not using the minimum set settings.
The Launcher currently does not support this feature but it will be implemented soon.
Note: Changing Java settings on a build thats already been published requires your modpack users to re-install the pack/build.
CSS updates and tweaks
A lot of fixes and QoL changes were pushed this update.
- Side Nav bar now floats as you scroll #143
- Numerous tiny QoL (Quality of Life) changes
Bug fixes and tweaks
- Fixed major compatibiliy issue with the Solder Client/Technic Platform
- Private or Hidden Modpacks shown if empty string API Key/CID sent. #343
- Missing API Cache resets. #344
- Travis CI tweak #364