World War Minecraft 10 has been updated to version 10.3.2
Logs of bug fixes for WarpDriveDiscuss this update (0)
World War Minecraft 10 has been updated to version 10.3.1
- Added automatic removal of abandoned ships when a player wants to deploy another ship
- Added jammed effects to accelerator for most basic setup errors
- Improved force field with increased breaking and pumping upgrade effect
- Improved network usage when loading an area with a force field (2x faster)
- Improved network usage in beam effects (minor)
- Improved FPS from air leak particles effects
- Improved TPS during jump
- Fixed transporter core deleting itself when removing all scanners
- Fixed transporter core not receiving power from top
- Fixed transporter core requiring too much power while energizing
- Fixed transporter beacon name in OC & CC APIs
- Fixed cloaking core LUA scripts for CC
- Fixed pre-jump checklist loading all ships in the world
- Fixed laser tree farm ignoring extra laser mediums at boot
- Fixed monitor usable with an invalid video channel
- Fixed force field 'ghost' blocks
- Fixed force field not always reforming immediately after changing its translation
- Fixed force field disappearing when reapplying same beam frequency, etc.
- Fixed fluid handling in force field to properly detect all vanilla and modded fluids
- Fixed monitor & camera no longer reporting their video channels
World War Minecraft 10 has been updated to version 10.3.0
- updated to 10.3.0 to latest WarpDrive, ICBM Classic and OpenModularTurrets.
WarpDrive enantiomorphic reactor was redesigned so it no longer explode from ComputerCraft derps.
You can now build a transporter room for your ship. Remember to check the wiki here: https://github.com/LemADEC/WarpDrive/wiki
World War Minecraft 10 has been updated to version 10.2.0
Fixes for the Laser cannon, EMP towers, etc.
Added new explosive and particle effects.
World War Minecraft 10 has been updated to version 10.1.15
- added official version of WarpDrive to fix force field blocks showing invalid states, a temporary fix for liquids with laser miner and more...
- fixed TC hammer speed issue.
World War Minecraft 10 has been updated to version 10.1.4
- fixed ArsMagica2 blocks placement for multiblocks and bosses
- added Better Builders Wands
- fixed various WarpDrive issues
World War Minecraft 10 has been updated to version 10.1.3
Fixed a few exploits with WarpDrive Forcefields, making it significantly harder to go through.
Added a ship bounding box display (toggle with sneak right clicking a ship core).
World War Minecraft 10 has been updated to version 10.1.1
- updated Advent Of Ascension to remove the empty 'update notice' asking to press INSERT
- fixed access to other star systems that were crashing clients