- Added automatic removal of abandoned ships when a player wants to deploy another ship
- Added jammed effects to accelerator for most basic setup errors
- Improved force field with increased breaking and pumping upgrade effect
- Improved network usage when loading an area with a force field (2x faster)
- Improved network usage in beam effects (minor)
- Improved FPS from air leak particles effects
- Improved TPS during jump
- Fixed transporter core deleting itself when removing all scanners
- Fixed transporter core not receiving power from top
- Fixed transporter core requiring too much power while energizing
- Fixed transporter beacon name in OC & CC APIs
- Fixed cloaking core LUA scripts for CC
- Fixed pre-jump checklist loading all ships in the world
- Fixed laser tree farm ignoring extra laser mediums at boot
- Fixed monitor usable with an invalid video channel
- Fixed force field 'ghost' blocks
- Fixed force field not always reforming immediately after changing its translation
- Fixed force field disappearing when reapplying same beam frequency, etc.
- Fixed fluid handling in force field to properly detect all vanilla and modded fluids
- Fixed monitor & camera no longer reporting their video channels
- updated to 10.3.0 to latest WarpDrive, ICBM Classic and OpenModularTurrets.
WarpDrive enantiomorphic reactor was redesigned so it no longer explode from ComputerCraft derps.
You can now build a transporter room for your ship. Remember to check the wiki here: https://github.com/LemADEC/WarpDrive/wiki
Fixes for the Laser cannon, EMP towers, etc.
Added new explosive and particle effects.
- added official version of WarpDrive to fix force field blocks showing invalid states, a temporary fix for liquids with laser miner and more...
- fixed TC hammer speed issue.
- fixed ArsMagica2 blocks placement for multiblocks and bosses
- added Better Builders Wands
- fixed various WarpDrive issues
Fixed a few exploits with WarpDrive Forcefields, making it significantly harder to go through.
Added a ship bounding box display (toggle with sneak right clicking a ship core).
- updated Advent Of Ascension to remove the empty 'update notice' asking to press INSERT
- fixed access to other star systems that were crashing clients