Welcome to Satiscraftory!
Satiscraftory is a light tech modpack revolving around Immersive Engineering and many quality-of-life features without significantly compromising the core Minecraft gameplay experience.
- Immersive Engineering - A retro-futurisitc tech mod!
- Create - A variety of tools and blocks for Building, Decoration and Aesthetic Automation.
- Computer Craft: Tweaked - Adds programmable computers, robot "turtles" and more to Minecraft
- Pam's HarvestCraft 2 - Adds 120ish new foods based on vanilla Minecraft ingredients
- Cooking for Blockheads - Adds a cooking book and multiblock kitchens that only shows recipes you can make with stored ingredients
- Nature's Compass - Craft a utility item that allows you to search for nearby biomes
- Waystones - Create waystones that you can teleport between
- Fast Leaf Decay - Leaves decay almost instantly once a tree has been chopped down
- Just Enough Items - Easily view items and recipes
- Lumberjack - Craft new axes that can chop down whole trees
- Quark & Quark Oddities - Countless minor enhancements aimed at enhancing the base game without compromising its gameplay style
- AppleSkin - Adds some useful information about food/hunger to the HUD
- The One Probe - Provides information about what the player is looking at
- Xaero's Minimap & World Map - Adds fullscreen and small map HUD with support for waypoints
Featured Resource and Shader Packs
Resource and Shader packs improves the way your game looks. These are included with the modpack, but must be manually enabled. They may cause a noticable performance hit to your game.
You can enable resource packs from the menu at Options -> Resource Packs. Then click any of the available pack on the left to move them to the right side.
You can enable shader packs from the menu at Options -> Video Settings -> Shaders. Then click on the available shader in the list and click 'done'.