Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version 7.3.1
updated to reforged 7.3.1
changelog at https://reforged.gg
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version 7.3.0
UPDATED TO REFORGED 7.3.0Discuss this update (1)
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version 7.2.2 FIXED BOP
Fixed biomes o plenty versionDiscuss this update (0)
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version 7.2.2 REFORGED
fixed 7.2.2Discuss this update (0)
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version REFORGED 7.2.2
Updated to 7.2.2Discuss this update (0)
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version REFORGED 7.2.0
Updated to pixelmon reforged 7.2.0Discuss this update (1)
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version REFORGED 7.1.1
Updated to pixelmon reforged 7.1.1
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version REFORGED 7.1.0
- Added bikes! Includes both the Acro and Mach bike! You can find the crafting recipes in the Pixelmon Wiki
The Mach bike is fast! Be careful not to drive off cliffs.
The Acro bike is not as fast as the Mach bike, but no need to be careful driving off cliffs! It's cushioned well, I hear.
- Added a new GUI for selecting external moves! Also, renamed those to move skills. Don't ask me why.
- Added move skills: (Find which moves are needed and more information in the Pixelmon Wiki )
Flash: Creates a temporary light at the Pokémon's location.
Mount Boost: Temporarily increases the Pokémon's riding speed.
Ground Birds: Grounds nearby flying Pokémon so they're easier to engage in battle.
Rain Dance: In LAN and singleplayer, this changes the weather to rain. If Kyogre uses it, it's a thunderstorm!
Sunny Day: In LAN and singleplayer, this clears the weather.
Scare: Spooks all nearby Pokémon and gives you the Repel effect for a while.
Analyse Pokémon: Uses psychic power to reveal nature, ability, and other information about the targeted wild Pokémon.
Smelt: Pours fire into a furnace, powering it. Strong Fire-type moves can instantly smelt some of the contents!
Ore Sense: Uses magnetism to illuminate nearby ores for a short time.
Special thanks to Veraxiel, Oomaloo, and Fapdos for their excellent artwork for these!
Even more thanks to the many players who suggested these in comment sections on YouTube. Some of these are fantastic ideas!
- Added male/female variations for Combee. It's just a little red dot, but it helps. That's what they tell me, anyway.
- Added an "animate" button to the chisel GUI so you can make statues animate without doing hard stuff.
- Added a wearable Mega Anchor keystone.
- Added an Eevee hood, like the Pikachu hood, as a new giveaway item!
- Added "generation" spec, so you can spawn or filter Pokémon based on the generation they were added in.
- Added "legendary" spec, similar to the above but for legendary/not legendary.
- Added global rarity multipliers to the Better Spawner config. The developer is assuring me it will be useful.
- Improved the look and performance of Ultra Wormholes. Less lag, more sparkle.
- Updated the sprites for Hiroku's Gold and Silver Lens.
- Increased the maximum number of characters in the Pokémon name box of spawner blocks from 32 to 250, just a li'l bump.
- Compressed all our model files to binary to shave off some of the file size and decrease model load time.
- Shiny charms now also apply to Rock Smash, fishing, all that stuff.
- Better Spawner tags are now used as intervals.
- All Pokémon Spec loading from JSONs now supports string formats such as "spec". Example: "Pikachu lvl:5 untradeable"
- Added support for auto-tagging of spawns on a Pokémon Spec basis, through the Better Spawner Config.
- Pokémon SpecFlags such as "untradeable" and "unbreedable" can now be removed with "unbreedable:false", for example.
- Fixed deleting Pokémon from the PC search window deleting the wrong one.
- Fixed shiny Vullaby and Pikachu not having a different texture to the usual for some strange reason.
- Fixed Bottle Caps not being usable on Pokémon that can be mounted.
- Fixed server-side custom Pokémon Specs not working in spawner blocks.
- Fixed party storage sometimes not being saved and unloaded if it was loaded while the player was offline.
- Fixed the spawner block GUI radius option label being broken text.
- Fixed another crash from older Forge versions. You should still be on 2838, though! We're watching!
- Fixed a crash caused by searching a PC without specifying a species, as well as a few other less common causes.
- Fixed PC searching not showing nicknamed Pokémon despite having the species name typed into the search box.
- Fixed Ethers causing errors and not displaying up-to-date information in the GUI when used outside of battle.
- Fixed Marowak, Raichu, and Exeggutor being unable to pass down their hidden abilities.
- Fixed Pokéball inheritance not using generation 7 mechanics where it gives equal chance for same-species parents.
- Fixed custom particles being way too intensive under certain conditions.
- Fixed Kyurem transform effect jitter.
- Fixed bells causing crashes.
- Fixed battle rule clauses being reset and replaced with just forfeit for engaging trainers.
- Fixed fainted Pokémon still attempting evolution, only to fail and trap you in the evolution screen for eternity.
- Fixed ability names with "armour" in them not accepting the U.S. spelling in commands and GUIs.
- Fixed Cut as a move skill causing lag spikes for large trees.
- Fixed the "canPokemonBeHit" option allowing Pokémon to be hurt with weapons during battles, which isn't sporting at all.
- Fixed Frillish and other gender-formed Pokémon always getting the same ability.
- Fixed Crafting Tables having a breeding environment value of 3. (now it's 1)
- Fixed /redeem not showing whether you have the boosted necklace.
- Fixed not being able to put held items on a Pokémon if the held item had some extra NBT data.
- Fixed battles force-switching the camera view even if the battle camera is disabled. Fixes Vivecraft issues.
- Fixed "/pokegive" not working from console if the person you're giving it to is named after a Pokémon. So, like, not even a thousand people.
- Fixed trainer battle rules not being respected when challenging a trainer using V-targeting and /pokebattle.
- Fixed Pokeloots duplicating the item within them if the same item is put in to multiple Pokeloots.
- Fixed the Shiny Charm showing the wrong status in the GUI.
- Fixed battle animations only working in the overworld.
Fixed starting a battle with a double battle trainer starting you with duplicate Pokémon.
Fixed Unburden boosts lasting even between battles.
Fixed status icons vanishing in-battle in a bunch of situations.
Fixed Facade not ignoring the physical attack reduction of burns.
Fixed Arceus and Silvally being able to be given Plates/Memories in battle.
Fixed Spectral Thief not ignoring Substitute.
Fixed Grass Whistle not being recognised as a sound-based move when a whistle is clearly a sound.
Fixed Aurora Veil and Reflect reducing the damage done by Brick Break and Psychic Fangs. Also fixed Aurora Veil's double battle behaviour.
Fixed Clear Smog resetting the user's stat changes instead of the target's.
Fixed newly learned moves in battle not being visible until one turn later.
Fixed Clanging Scales and Clangorous Soulblaze only hitting one foe in double battles.
Fixed trapping moves working for one less turn than they should.
- Updated es_ES, it_IT, ko_KR, and ru_RU. These translation guys are great.
- Pokémon Specs now remember the original String array that was used to create them.
- Pokémon SpecFlags are now sent to the client so they can be parsed and checked locally.
They also don't really need to be extended, it's not abstract anymore.
This breaks any sidemod that had SpecFlag implementations!
- Added TimespaceEvent, with many subevents, for handling when things happen to Timespace Altars.
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version REFORGED 7.0.8
Updated to pixelmon 7.0.8Discuss this update (0)
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version REFORGED 7.0.7
Updated to reforged 7.0.7Discuss this update (0)
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version Added Gameshark
added gamesharkDiscuss this update (0)
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version REFORGED 7.0.6
Updated to 7.0.6 You can find info on what's new at https://reforged.ggDiscuss this update (0)
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version REFORGED 7.0.5
Updated to 7.0.5Discuss this update (0)
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version REFORGED 7.0.4
Updated to version 7.0.4 of pixelmon reforgedDiscuss this update (0)
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version REFORGED 7.0.3
updated to pixelmon reforged 7.0.3Discuss this update (0)
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version REFORGED 7.0.1
Updated to pixelmon reforged 7.0.1Discuss this update (0)
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version REFORGED 7.0.0
Updated to pixelmon reforged 7.0.0Discuss this update (0)
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version REFORGED 6.3.4
- Fixed a big held item problem. This undoes the JEI fix since it broken.
- Fixed PokéBalls sitting weirdly in healers and other places.
- Fixed spam caused by warp plates.
- Fixed debug spam from cloning machines!
Pixélmon Un-linked Official has been updated to version REFORGED 6.3.2
updated to version 6.3.2Discuss this update (1)