OMP i has been updated to version 3.0.0
A return to form, among other things. We've overhauled our Solder setup, and versions are standardized now, no more number strings as things update.
The modlist has undergone a sever reshaking, and lots has changed.
Also, the entire list needed to be updated, shy a few holdouts like ThaumCraft.
Take this simply as a note, nothing from old versions will work anymore. If you have you like from 2.6.0, it's not gonna transfer.
OMP i has been updated to version 2.6.0
The update 2.5.0 was made in a first attempt to reduce or remove the ongoing connectivity and timeout issues. It was done on short notice during my workdays, and has not had a changelog, this is it's and 2.6.0's combined as both had the same purpose.
- Aroma1997 Core
-What are we looking at
-Too many to list
-Seriously it's like 70% of the mod list.
OMP i has been updated to version 2.2.2
-COFH Tweaks v. 0.2.0B1-31
-Automagy to v .024
-BloodMagic to 1.3.3-2
-Project Red to 184.108.40.206
OMP i has been updated to version 2.2.0
- Compact Machines to 1.19b: Necessary to fix a forge liquid handling bug that could happen with older versions of CM combined with forge versions over 1402. If you have problems like these, please remove CM, and reboot your world before readding it. This will delete your CM stuff, but will uncorrupt the chunks they reside in.
-VeinMiner to 0.27.1
-Botania to r-1.6.190
- bdlib to 220.127.116.11, Gendustry to 18.104.22.168, Adv. Generators to 0.9.13.72, ae2stuff to 0.3.0.30
- EnderIO to 22.214.171.1241
- Magneticraft to 0.2.0f
- OpenComputers to 126.96.36.199
- StorageDrawers to 1.5.1
OMP i has been updated to version 2.1.0
- Aura Cascade removed due to corrupting map spawn errors.
- Oreganics added.
OMP i has been updated to version 2.0.0_3
DimDoors was removed in this update due to problems on the server and the inability of the dimensions themselves to unload.
If you wish to keep using DD, please stay on 2.0.0_2
OMP i has been updated to version 2.0.0
Discuss this update (0)
OMP - 2.0.0
- Journeymap, replaced by Voxelmap
- Liteloader |> Voxelmap, VoxelCam, WorldEdit Single Player
- TabbyChat 188.8.131.52
- TC Node Tracker 1.1.0
- TradeBooth 184.108.40.206
- Steve's Addons 0.10.8
- Sanguimancy 220.127.116.11
- Streams 0.1.4
- RF Windmills 0.5
- Redstonic 1.3.3
- Miscellany 0.6.1
- Open ModTurrets 1.3.8-35
- E-Mobile 1.2.1
- ExtraCarts 0.8.0
- Extra Fixes 0.8.0
- Catwalks 1.1.0
- AuraCascade 3.62
- Progression 0.3.3
- Dimensional Doors 2.2.5t8
- MouseTweaks 2.4.4
- Aesthetics and Background stuff
- Galacticraft set to 18.104.22.1683
- ThermalSmeltery to 1.2.1
- EnderIO to 22.214.171.1247
- NEI to 126.96.36.199
- ChickenCore to 188.8.131.52
- Botania to r1.6-187
- ExtraCells to 2.2.69bNIGHTLY
- Forestry to 184.108.40.206
- Gendustry to 220.127.116.11
- TConstruct to 1.8.4a
- AOBD to 2.6.1
- Forge/Cauldron to 10.13.3.1388
- EnderStorage to 18.104.22.168
- ThaumicEnergistics to 0.8.9.3a-rv2
- ThermalFoundation to 1.0.0-81
- Thermal Expansion to 4.0.1-182
- Redstone Arsenal to 1.1.0-80
- COFHCore to 3.0.2-262
- Thermal Dynamics to 1.0.0-122
- MFR to 2.8.0-104
- NetherOres to 2.3.0-12
- BloodMagic to 1.3.2-1
- Applied Energistics to rv2-Beta-33
- Biome Distribution weights redone.
- COFH Oregen Changes:
- Overall small ore clump density reduced, you'll see about 25% reduction in overall ore quantity as a general concentration.
- Giant veins of biome-specific ores added to every biome in the game.
- More surprises akin to the old single Ludicrite spawn.
- MFR machines returned to standard recipes, Easymode DSU recipe no longer needed, removed.
- Headcrumbs further suppressed.
- Iguana's Tinker Tweaks reworked slightly, restrictions on vanilla tools completely revoked.
- More tweaked recipes in MineTweaker