The server has been discontinued due to lack of interest. This modpack will also no longer receive updates. I am sorry for any inconvenience.
Check out MEMED, my new modpack, centered on fantasy and magic, with over 37 dimensions to explore! It also has a server.
This isn't just your average, forgettable kitchen sink modpack. This is Maxim's Cursed Pack: Illegal Building Techniques PRO!
Things you can do in this modpack:
Features of the modpack include:
- Make a pether nortal (nether portal in any shape)
- Walk on lava and water
- Put up your favourite drawing or meme image by your house!
- Play as any mob you want including zombies and villagers
- Make a sphere out of any material
- Smelt a diamond into a diamond ingot.... seriously.
- Make a massive 5x5 sized chest! That's a lotta storage space!
- Find villages... in the middle of the ocean.
This and many more cursed things may be done in this decidedly cursed pack!
Major shoutouts to @cursedMCmedia on Twitter and Logdotzip on YouTube for inspiring me to create this pack and helping me find some mods and mod ideas!
The pack has a resource pack that should be turnt on by default in order to ensure an optimally cursed experience. If vanilla mobs look different, then you know the pack works (it only changes mob skins).
Complete mod list:
Mods containing cursed elements:
- Maxim's Cursed Mod: an exclusive MCreator mod that adds various 'cursed' items to Minecraft, some of which are inspired by @cursedMCmedia (such as the ender pearlapple) and some of which are taken from my own messed up imagination, like stone and wood armour.
- Maxim's Cursed Chests: lets you build (most) of the cursed chests as seen in the famous Phoenix SC video series! (chests are cosmetic only)
- Blockcraftery: mod that lets you 'reskin' various block shapes as ANY block (e.g. make TNT stairs)
- ArchitectureCraft: similar to Blockcraftery, but has more shapes (like sphere and pillar)
- Armor Expansion: make armour out of emerald, redstone, lapis lazuli, glowstone and quartz
- Opposite Dimensions
- More Player Models 2
- Bouncing Balls
- Meme in a Bottle
- Colossal Chests
- Tails: owo what's this?
- GLASS: General Layman's Aesthetic Spying Screen is a mod that lets you display remote landscapes on any location, as if you were looking into a virtual 3D hologram of a remote place.
- Gravity Gun: adds Half Life 2 Gravity Gun, made by ohaiiChun who also made GLASS mod
- Iron Backpacks
- SlimyBoyos (slimes can pick up items)
- More Cauldrons
- Ender Crop: grow ender pearls like a crop
- GooglyEyes: googly eyes on mobs
- Slab Machines: functional slab-shaped crafting table, furnace etc.
- A Block of Charcoal: mod that adds a block of charcoal... that's it.
Other (mostly non-cursed) mods:
- OptiFine (duh)
- VanillaFix: fps improvement
- BetterFps: fps improvement
- VoxelMap (great minimap mod)
- Biomes o' Plenty
- The Aether (+Lost Content and Continuation addons)
- TropiCraft (adds a huge tropical dimension realm)
- Rustic (medieval items)
- Mo'Villages (can get cursed sometimes)
- Silent's Gems (+ Extra Parts)
- MrCrayFish' furniture mod
- Pam's HarvestCraft
- Simply Tea!
- Rex's Additional Structures
- Large Ore Deposits
- Iron Chest
- Zoo and Wild Animals mod (ZAWA)
- Waddles: penguins!
- XL Food mod
- Animalium: a handful of extra wild animals
- Primitive Mobs: mobs designed to look like they could have been part of a vanilla update too
- Simple Dimensions: lets you teleport between dimensions by command, as well as create new dimensions using world generator menu + Dimension Rules: change gamerules by dimension
- MMD OreSpawn
- Base Metals
- Modern Metals
- Poor Metals
- Nether Metals
- End Metals
So what are you waiting for?
You're just five minutes away from making your cursed Minecraft masterpiece and sharing it with the world! (Or with @cursedMCmedia on Twitter, for that matter, they're open for submissions!)