Refprged.gg for full changelog
Updated pixelmon to 8.4.2
Updated to reforged 8.3.6 reforged.gg for full changelog.Discuss this update (0)
Fixed pack not loading
Reforged.gg for full changelog
Updated forge and pixelmon to 8.3.5
Fixed pack not loading
Reforged.gg for full changelog
Updated forge and pixelmon to 8.3.5
- Updated Pixelmon Reforged to 8.3 reforged.gg for changelogDiscuss this update (0)
Added new Pokémon:
Added Galarian Slowking.
Added new Gigantamax forms:
Added G-Max Venusaur.
Added G-Max Charizard.
Added G-Max Blastoise.
Added G-Max Butterfree.
Added G-Max Pikachu.
Added G-Max Meowth.
Added G-Max Machamp.
Added G-Max Gengar.
Added G-Max Kingler.
Added G-Max Lapras.
Added G-Max Eevee.
Added G-Max Snorlax.
Added G-Max Garbodor.
Added G-Max Melmetal.
Added G-Max Corviknight.
Added G-Max Orbeetle.
Added G-Max Flapple.
Added G-Max Appletun.
Added G-Max Hatterene.
Added G-Max Duraludon.
Added G-Max Grimmsnarl.
Added G-Max Sandaconda.
Added G-Max Drednaw.
Added G-Max Inteleon.
Added G-Max Coalossal.
Added new Forms:
Moon Phase Lunatone.
Added Rainbow Beautifly
Added Rainbow Crawdaunt
Added Rainbow Weavile
Added Rainbow Cresselia
Added Rainbow Dustox
Added Rainbow Feebas
Added Rainbow Milotic
Added Rainbow Infernape
Added Rainbow Kecleon
Added Valencian Caterpie
Added Valencian Metapod
Added Valencian Blissey
Added Valencian Happiny
Added Valencian Chansey
Added Valencian Ratatta
Added Valencian Raticate
Added Valencian Bellossom
Added Valencian Nidoran Male
Added Valencian Nidorino
Added Valencian Nidoking
Added Valencian Nidoran Female
Added Valencian Nidorina
Added Valencian Nidoqueen
Added Valencian Politoed
Added Valencian Poliwag
Added Valencian Poliwhirl
Added Valencian Poliwrath
Added Valencian Shellder
Added Valencian Cloyster
Added Valencian Magikarp
Added Valencian Gyarados
Added a new Creator Pokémon (ItsRitchieW)
Updated Magnemite to SMD.
Updated Magneton to SMD.
Updated Doduo to SMD.
Updated Dodrio to SMD.
Updated Drowzee to SMD.
Updated Hypno to SMD.
Updated Porygon to SMD.
Updated Mantyke to SMD.
Updated Litleo to SMD
Updated Magby to SMD.
Updated Magmar to SMD.
Updated Magmortar to SMD.
Updated Spheal to SMD.
Added Emission to Regice.
Added Unseen Fist.
Added As One.
Added Chilling Neigh.
Added Grim Neigh.
Added Neutralizing Gas.
Added Gulp Missile.
Added Curious Medicine.
Added Quick Draw.
Added Astral Barrage.
Added Eerie Spell.
Added Fiery Wrath.
Added Flip Turn.
Added Glacial Lance.
Added Jungle Healing.
Added Scale Shot.
Added Steel Roller.
Added Surging Strikes.
Added Wicked Blow.
Added G-Max Wildfire.
Added G-Max Befuddle.
Added G-Max Volt Crash.
Added G-Max Gold Rush.
Added G-Max Chi Strike.
Added G-Max Terror.
Added G-Max Resonance.
Added G-Max Cuddle.
Added G-Max Replenish.
Added G-Max Malodor.
Added G-Max Stonesurge.
Added G-Max Wind Rage.
Added G-Max Stun Shock.
Added G-Max Finale.
Added G-Max Depletion.
Added G-Max Gravitas.
Added G-Max Volcalith.
Added G-Max Sandblast.
Added G-Max Snooze.
Added G-Max Tartness.
Added G-Max Sweetness.
Added G-Max Smite.
Added G-Max Steelsurge.
Added G-Max Meltdown.
Added G-Max Foam Burst.
Added G-Max Centiferno.
Added G-Max Fireball.
Added G-Max Drum Solo.
Added G-Max Hydrosnipe.
Added G-Max One Blow.
Added G-Max Rapid Flow.
Added G-Max Vine Lash.
Added G-Max Cannonade.
Added Tower of Waters.
Added Tower of Darkness.
Added various ocean structures.
Added music to Pokémon Centers.
- Added Wishiwashi's School form and relevant logic.
- Added Zygarde forms and the reassembly machine. You will need a special item to catch well-hidden Zygarde cells throughout the world!
- Added new functionality to the Old Rod! Have an old fisherman assess your Old Rod and Jump! at the opportunity to try it out!
- Added quests. You can now have tasks and rewards divvied out by your local villager NPCs! These will be continually added to in order to keep the experience fresh, and servers and creators can make custom quests for you to experience with this system. View Quests Wiki page for more information.
You can also share quests! Do so on the Pixelmon Forum.
- Added a smooth animation setting. This may be taxing on older systems, and is disabled by default. Enable it in the Pixelmon config file if you're rocking enough power to run Crysis.
- Added Pokédex generation options.
- Added 9 new berries to the forageable items list.
- Added infusion recipes for all 9 Incense held items.
- Added tab completion to most GUIs that take Pokémon names, move names or item names as text input.
- Added rainbow variants of Ho-Oh, Ponyta, and Rapidash. You can obtain them by using a Rainbow Wing on them!
- Added the Ilex Shrine. Celebi can be found here if you know the way!
- Added storage blocks for Silicon and Aluminium.
- Added crafting recipes for the Pokésand variants.
- Added the other core colors for Minior.
- Added a "bald" version of Mareep to indicate if it has been sheared. With this, you can now dye and shear Mareep once again!
- Added Custom Texture Spec.
- Added Real Solgaleo.
- Added Rayquaza Alter.
- Added Kecleon Alter.
- Added Zoroark....Alter. This was a joke that went too far. I'm so sorry.
- Added Pyukumuku Sushi. Less sorry.
- Added Summer Lopunny and Raichu-Alola.
- Added Crystal Onix, Steelix and Mega Steelix.
- Added Pink Beedrill, Butterfree, Misdreavus, Mismagius, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Venomoth, Venonat.
- Added Alien Celebi.
- Added Zombie Arcanine, Ditto, Mega Blastoise, Mega Charizard X and Y, Mega Venasaur, Ash Greninja, Mega Gyarados, Samurott.
- Added new decorative blocks. These include the Cash Register, Workstations, Armchairs, Couches, Park Benches, a Big TV and a Small TV. Some of these are dyeable.
- Added a special hat for users who boost the SwSh Subreddit Discord. Join here
- Added the Nitro Sash, to be given to Pixelmon Discord boosters along with the keystone. This was supposed to come with the keystone, oops. Blame Klaxo :)
- Increased the spawn chance for Meltan slightly, and lowered some of its requirements.
- Added a confirmation screen when attempting to delete an NPC by smacking them with the Editor wand. Also allowed smacking to delete all Pixelmon NPCs for consistency.
- Added the Type and CustomTexture Specs. (Thanks, Flashback083!)
- We now mark the player as active on some battle actions to fix being kicked as 'AFK' on servers with AFK kicking enabled.
- You can now select your sash via /redeem if you have multiple.
- Pixelmon tooltips can be customized on individual item stacks with the "tooltip" NBT tag. Set it to an empty string to hide it altogether.
- Added fallback texture to resource pack NPC skins.
- The allowMoneyMultipliers config option has been split up in to multiple options for Happy Hour, Pay Day, and Amulet Coin.
- Updated Shadow Lugia to a new texture, oops. Blame Klaxo.
- Updated animations for Excadrill, Sableye and Araquanid.
- Fixed a timeout issue during battles caused by a lack of packets being sent from the client.
- Fixed not being able to pick Bulbasaur (or any other Pokémon in the first menu slot) as your starter.
- Fixed a null pointer crash from rendering sprites.
- Fixed Pokédex not displaying the shiny/form texture changing arrows.
- Fixed a few brewing recipes that had incorrect berries as inputs.
- Fixed an issue with automatically disabling the forcedUnicode option.
- Fixed a crash from gaining XP during battle.
- Fixed Pokédex asset sizing and positioning to make it look as intended.
- Fixed Thunder Stone tools lowering the enchant level of efficiency.
- Fixed Lake Trio Rubies checking for original trainer only by name causing them to not work if a player had changed their name.
- Fixed an unfortunate error where planting a berry tree on the same block a chest occupied cleared the inventory. Who even does that?
- Battle Fix: Fixed Gear Up triggering twice on all allies.
- [7.3.1] Remove PARSE_ESCAPES as its breaking formatting targets.
- [7.3.1] Change scale of couch and armchair slightly.
- [7.3.1] Fixed schooling form not reverting to solo (Wishiwashi).
- Spawning changes are too hefty to be listed here, so you can instead view them on the wiki here: View Spawning Wiki page
- We have changed from using IDs to Ordinal numbers for Special Textures. Sidemods should take note of this if they interact with textures.
- Added Pokemon#isOriginalTrainer(EntityPlayerMP) which will check both OT UUID and OT username if there is no UUID set. Older versions of Pixelmon did not store the OT UUID.
- Pokemon#setOriginalTrainer(EntityPlayerMP) method signature was changed to Pokemon#setOriginalTrainer(EntityPlayer).
Updated to Pixelmon Reforged 7.2.0 full changelog reforged.ggDiscuss this update (0)
- Fixed a big held item problem. This undoes the JEI fix since it broken.
- Fixed PokéBalls sitting weirdly in healers and other places.
- Fixed spam caused by warp plates.
- Fixed debug spam from cloning machines!
Updated to Pixelmon Reforged
Full changelog here https://reforged.gg/
**General Bug Fixes**
```Basculin OpenGL errors
Metagross was unable to fly
Pokemon holding held items were reverting to the default form on relog
Using items to change a Pokemon's forms were not properly updating base stats/abilities until placed in PC
Arceus Plates, Genesect Drives, Griseous Orb could be knocked off
Bunnelby didn't have a spawn location set```
```Kyurem Black not learning level up, TM movesets
Kyurem White not learning level up, TM movesets
Hoopa unbound missing all moves
Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus Therian forms missing level, TM, tutor movesets
Giratina Origin missing level, TM, tutor movesets
Shaymin Sky missing TM, Tutor movesets
Judgment base power fixed
Reshiram tutor moves were missing
Lycanroc form move changes
Mimikyu missing tutor moves
Judgment & Techno Blast was changing type server-wide if a player changed Arceus' or Genesect's form```
**Pokemon Base Stats Updated to Gen 7 Mechanics**
**Riding Positions & Hitbox Fixes**
**Gen 7 Ability Changes**
```Gengar’s Levitate changed to Cursed Body
Raikou’s hidden ability Volt Absorb became Inner Focus
Entei’s hidden ability Flash Fire became Inner Focus
Suicune’s hidden ability Water Absorb became Inner Focus
Wingull gained Hydration as a normal ability
Gigalith gained Sand Stream
Vanillite & Vanillish gained Snow Cloak
Vanilluxe gained Snow Warning```
```Happy Valentines Day!
For all of February Luvdisc, Smoochum, Roserade, Delcatty, Skitty, and Sylveon have a 10% chance to spawn as a Valentines Form. In Valentine Form, these Pokemon will have heart particles and drop Golden Hourglass when defeated. You can also catch a Valentine Form with heart particles. These Valentine Forms are only available in February!```
```Pokemon weren't spawning
Defusing Kyurem after relogging would result in Zekrom/Reshiram vanishing
Giratina model didn't update when you used a griseous orb on it
Added better tracking for Tapu's to register as legends in various calls```
Volcarona not learning Fiery Dance @ level 100
MewTwo not learning Psystrike @ level 100
Zekrom not learning Bolt Strike @ level 100
Reshiram not learning Blue Flare @ level 100
Mew not learning Aurora Sphere @ level 100
Arceus not learning Judgement @ level 100
Shaymin not learning Seed Flare @ level 100
Larvesta not learning Flare Blitz @ level 100
Primarina line not learning any egg moves
Judgment's typing wasn't changing with different Plates
Sky Shaymin not learning moves by level up
Stats & Abilities
Fixed Kyurem Black Base Stats & Ability Changes
Fixed Kyurem White Base Stats & Ability Changes
Fixed Thundurus Base Stats & Ability Changes
Fixed Landorus Base Stats & Ability Changes
Fixed Therian Tornadus Base Stats & Ability Changes
Fixed Sky Shaymin Typing & Base Stats & Ability Changes
Fixed Origin Giratina Base Stats & Ability Changes
Fixed Hoopa Unbound Typing & Base Stats & Ability Changes
Gale Wings was giving all moves priority
Fixed errors on startup with pokedrops.json "gold_iron"
Fixed errors on startup with gyms
Fixed Shell Armour displaying as "ability.shellarmour.name"
Removed Async Spawning (fixes CPU consumption issues and block mapping sometimes breaking)
Fixed wrong Griseous Orb implimentation
Fixed Dialga's riding position & hitbox
Fixed Yveltal's riding position & hitbox
Flying types were effected by ground entry hazzards
Chilan Berry halving damage for every type fixed
Apricorns could only be picked off trees from the very bottom stem
Using a poke-editor on a player and editing a pokemon in their party wouldcause the same pokemon to overwrite their slot #1, and dupe. (fixes PokeBuilder and other sidemods too)
Venomoth is missing top wings in its design
Internal Server Error
Drives & Plates crafting recipes
Mega Rayquaza evolution message
Pokemon out of their balls could be placed inside PC's and stay out wondering around
Pokecolor causing client-side visual "dupes" for first slot
Brionne OpenGL error
Catching Keldeo & Genesct results in a server/client crash
Shiny Mega Metagross texture is derped
Metagross’ flying animation is buggy
Repel - A much loved item in the main games, has been added to the mod. It can be activated/deactivated on right click, and lasts for 255 chunks. The amount of chunks left can be shown by looking at the durability of the item, however it does not ever break. It is a shiny boss drop, which will make it somewhat hard to obtain multiple, so we have implemented a refill feature by placing a rotten flesh in a crafting inventory with a repel
Pokedolls have been added by popular request, the current list added being Blastoise, Charizard, Cyndaquil and Clefairy
A new SetHeldItemEvent and AttackLearnedEvent was added for people who like sidemods
Added onBuy and onSell commands to Shop Keeper items
Pokemon Related Additions
Kyurem's two alternate fusions, White Kyurem and Black Kyurem have been added to the game, to achieve these forms you must have a Kyurem, a Reshiram/Zekrom, and Activated DNA Splicers. To fuse them into a pair, you must throw out Kyurem with one of the other two in your party, then right click with the Activated DNA Splicers to initiate the fuse.
Arceus has had all it's respective plates added to the game, corresponding to each of the remaining typings. When any of the plates are equipped to any pokemon, they get a 20% boost to moves of the same typing of the plate. If one of them is given to Arceus, it changes Arceus' typing and the move Judgment to that of the plate equipped, with the bonus of 20% being stacked on.
Genesect's four drives have been added to the game, with the respective changes to genesect being made. These drives consist of the shock drive, the burn drive, the chill drive, and the douse drive. These change genesect's Techno Blast move to either electric, fire, ice, or water typing instead of normal.
Keldeo's Resolute Form has been added, and to achieve it your Keldeo must know secret sword. To learn secret sword you need to take your keldeo to a move tutor.
New Abilities added consist of Dazzling, Queenly Majesty, Battery, Berserk, Fluffy, Innards Out, Prism Armor, Shadow Shield, Slush Rush, Stamina, Steelworker, Water Bubble, Water Compaction, Aerilate, Gale Wings, Parental Bond, Pixilate, Prankster, Refrigerate, Weak Armor, and Sand Rush
Zeraora has been added with legendary spawn rates for the Savanna biome
Boulders no longer sound like gravel when placed or broken
Rayquazanite now does nothing (item remains for server owners to swap for Dragon Ascent if they wish to do so)
Fixed bugged battles
Fixed most of the TM's not working on certain pokemon
Rayquaza now mega evolves through Dragon Ascent instead of Rayquazanite
Shinies now work for pokemon with halloween textures
Pokemon can no longer engage in battle with creative players
Dark Void's Accuracy was reduced from 100% to 50% as an adjustment to generation 7 mechanics
Pokemon with different forms now default to the right ones
Broken catch rates were fixed on all Pokemon
Moves have all been updated to Gen 7 Mechanics
MewTwo Y typing fixed
Togedemaru model fixed
Shadow Lugia model fixed
Fixed model size issues with most larger pokemon
Optimizations and Technical Fixes
Multithreaded Spawning System - Prevents spawn calculations from occupying a currently running thread, with the addition of a specified spawn thread for each dimension
Database has been repaired to allow easier access to fixing broken moves and other things in future updates
Fixed Random Tile Entities being casted to TileEntityPokegift causing crashes
Max spawns per tick now defaults to 10 instead of 100
Fixed class casting issues with a lot of out-of-sync blocks
Jar size reduced by 350mb
Over 100+ pokemon models had poly reductions to help combat the FPS issues (We plan on reducing more polys within the next updates)
Genesect's drives and Arceus' plates don't have crafting recipes yet, so you guys can add that however you want to
There is an issue with pokecolor that results in pokemon being duplicated visually client side, then deleted if messed around with, so we recommend removing that command from any ranks until future notice
Delete the Pixelmon2.h2.db in /database/ and let it regen a new one upon startup (players won't be able to join if you don't)
If you have external-json files enabled, please upload the attached bossdrops.json to /pixelmon/drops (or add pixelmon:repel to shinymegadrops)
Pokedolls are experimental and have issues with FPS drops, recommended to not place them around spawn
The debug spam has been removed
Simisage crash fixed
Structures now work as intended
Bossdrops are now updated with all megas
Pikipek, Trumbeak and Toucannon now spawn in a Jungle/JungleHills
Aromatisse is made more rare
You can now get a Special or Zombie textured Pokemon with /halloweengive
Pixelmon Generations 1.2
Pelipper has the ability Drizzle
All of the Tapu's can now learn Dazzling Gleam
Torkoal has the ability Drought
Noivern, Hydreigon, Kyurem, and Zekrom can now fly
More bug fix information released on the site tomorrow
Pixelmon Generations 1.1 is out. In this update we've removed the Malicious Code, as well as fixed charjabug's evolution.Discuss this update (0)
With this update and with any hotfix we also threw in some more remodels:
Mega Mewtwo X
Mega Mewtwo Y
Landorus + Therian Form
Thundurus + Therian Form
Tornadus + Therian Form
We have fixed as may bugs/issues from the previous versions. The existing bugs/models are still a longer work in progress, but we managed to fix alot in this update.
Very important, with the new update comes the addition of Gen 7 to the starters list. Make sure to update your pixelmon.hocon accordingly or NO pokemon will spawn for you. (See image)
Also, there will be a new pokedrops file generated with the new update that includes the appropriate drops needed to change Pokemon forms added.
So either generate this offline and add it to your server or delete your Pixelmon Json folder (likely not) in order to obtain the neccessary items for alt Pokes
1.8.3 release is a stable version of 1.8
Reverted to old sprites and added Pikachu hat sprite
Mega stone textures
Removed Mega Lopunny & Mega Audino temporarily
Added Mega Alakazam, Mega Kangaskhan, and Mega Tyranitar
Added Mega Bosses spawns (Lucario, Gardevoir, Rayquaza, Kangaskhan, Tyranitar, and Alakazam)
Fixed Alolan Ninetails level
Fixed Klefki spawn biome
Fixed Doublade and Honedge spawn biomes
Gen 5 additions:
Gen 6 additions:
Gen 7 additions:
The following Pixelmon are also ridable:
Fix for ALL spawns
Special Pikachu variant added with 5% spawn rate
Chnaged Binacle lineup spawn to Beach
Changed Helioptile lineup spwan to desert
Fixed Gible lineup shinies
Noibat - Forrest Hills - Night
Noivern - Forrest Hills - Night
Bergmite - Ice Mountains - Day
Avalugg - Ice Mountains - Day
Carbink - Extreme Hills Edge - Day
Binacle - Extreme Hills M
Barbaracle - Extreme Hills M
Espurr - Extreme Hills+ - Night
Meowstic - Extreme Hills+ - Night
Cubchoo - Ice Plain Spikes - Day
Beartic - Ice Plain Spikes - Day
Victini - Redwood Taiga Hills M - Day
Meloetta - River - Night
Litten - Plains - Night
Torracat - Plains - Night
Incineroar - Plains - Night
Rowlet - Birch Forest - Day
Dartrix - Birch Forest - Day
Decidueye - Birch Forest - Day
Popplio - Beach - Day
Brionne - Beach - Day
Primarina - Beach - Day
Fixed Cloning Mew
Fixed Sliggoo evolution
Fixed Sylveon Evolution
Fixed rarity spawns of Gen6
Fixed model/textures: Zekrom,Tangrowth,ShayminSky,Shaymin,Manaphy,Xerneas,Yveltal,Buneary,Lickilicky,Raichu,Glameow
Fixed Shaymin size
Removed the custom texture pack
***Known bugs with 1.6***
No animation for Rowlet
Fletchling line models still need to be finished
We will continue to work out the little bugs of 1.5 and 1.6 for our next release. The main goal of 1.6 was to fix as many as we could while also working on gen 7 mechanics/db
In the next update we will finish alternates/forms of any Poke entered thus far while also adding in new Pokes. With this addition we are currently at 84 added Pokes to the mod :NinjaDab:
Thank you to the Development team, resource team, and all of our staff at Pixelmon Dark for the countless hours put in to help this mod and community continue to grow
- Updated Pixelmon Dark
- Added a texture Pack
- Mostly bug fixes
Glitched Pokemon Textures
Added new servers to the modpack family!
This is now the official modpack of the Pixelmon Dark mod, new updates & pokes will be here before all others!
Of course... more Pokes soon!
Texture Pack will soon be optional
- Updated to Pixelmon Dark as its much more stable
- Adds 59 new Pokemon