Attention: If you ran this modpack before 2.4.0 and made waypoints, you must make a note of them and manually add them back again since Voxelmap has been replaced in favor of Xaero's Minimap. If you already updated the modpack, you can still extract the waypoints by opening the modpack directory through Technic Launcher, going into the mods folder, opening the Voxelmods folder, and then opening the .points files using a text editor. From there, you can manually add each and every waypoint by referencing the text file and entering the names and coordinates in the game.
Hydrocraft Reloaded 2 is an updated version of Hydrocraft Reloaded that uses Minecraft 1.12.2. Just like the previous Hydrocraft Reloaded, Hydrocraft Reloaded 2 focuses mainly on machines, and technology. This modpack is a continuation of the Hydrocraft Reloaded series. You cannot transfer your worlds from neither Hydrocraft Classic or Hydrocraft Reloaded 1.
- Any modern 64 bit dual core CPU (quad core or more for better performance) with at the very least 2.50 GHz (3.00 GHz recommended) clock speed.
- Modern integrated or discrete graphics (card with 2 GB+ of VRAM for best performance).
- At the very least, 3.5 GB of RAM allocated (4 GB for better performance, more than 4 GB if using a high resolution resourcepack with mod patches such as bdcraft), you will experience lag spikes with less than 3.5 GB of RAM.
- Java Runtime (JRE) 8 64 bit
- At least 1 GB of free space (includes worlds, resourcepacks, mods, config, Minecraft jar files, and etc). This requirement shouldn't be a issue.
- At the very least, 3 GB of RAM for a playable experience. More than 4 GB recommended for smooth and lag-free gameplay. Please note that this does not include running the server and the client at the same time, this is just for the server! You'll need even more RAM (At least 7 GB in total) if you want to run the server and client at the same time on the same computer.
- At least 2 - 3 GB of free space for the server files (includes world, mods, config, server configs, etc).
Hydrocraft Server Downloads:
All credit goes to the mod authors! Credit is in the Permissions tab.