Attention: Starting with the 2.5.4 update, anyone who was running 2.5.3 or earlier will be prompted with a message when loading a world saying that there are blocks missing, and if you wish to proceed. If on the client click yes, or if on the server type /fml confirm. This should not corrupt your world in any way, it will just remove a certain block from Open Modular Turrets presumably due to mod restructuring. All turrets and other open modular turrets blocks should still be present.
Hydrocraft Reloaded 2 is an updated version of Hydrocraft Reloaded that uses Minecraft 1.12.2. Just like the previous Hydrocraft Reloaded, Hydrocraft Reloaded 2 focuses mainly on machines, and technology. This modpack is a continuation of the Hydrocraft Reloaded series. Worlds from Hydrocraft Classic and Hydrocraft Reloaded 1 are incompatible with Hydrocraft Reloaded 2.
- Any modern 64 bit dual core CPU (4+ cores recommended) with at the very least 2.50 GHz (3.00 GHz recommended) clock speed.
- Modern integrated or discrete graphics (card with 2 GB+ of VRAM recommended).
- At the very least, 3.5 GB of RAM allocated (4 GB for better performance), you will experience frequent lag spikes with less than 3.5 GB of RAM.
- Java Runtime (JRE) 8 64 bit
- At least 1 GB of free space.
- At the very least, 3 GB of RAM for a playable experience. More than 4 GB recommended for smooth and lag-free gameplay. Please note that this does not include running the server and the client at the same time, this is just for the server! You'll need even more RAM (At least 7 GB in total) if you want to run the server and client at the same time on the same computer.
- At least 2 - 3 GB of free space for the server files (includes world, mods, config, server configs, etc).
Hydrocraft Server Downloads:
All credit goes to the mod authors! Credit is in the Permissions tab.