- Added vanillafix, blood arsenal
** DVATweaks 1.1 - The Hyper-Acceleration Update **
- AE2 Additions:
Fluinix Acceleration Card: acts as 4 acceleration cards.
Alienware Hyper-Acceleration Card: acts as 8 acceleration cards.
All AE2 and LazyAE2 machines are affected by these cards. The following formulas are used:
- Item Import and Export Buses:
default max items pushed/pulled: 96. Formula past 4x acceleration. Items/Activation = (upgrades-1)x32. Max of 32 upgrades, 992 items sent.
Fluid Import and Export Buses. Formula past 4x acceleration.mB/Activation = (defaultMax)x(upgrades/4)
- IO Ports:
default max items managed: 2048. Formula now used: 256x2^upgrades, max: 4,294,967,296
- Molecular Assemblers:
Is affected by extra speed upgrades, but not by much. 5x speed upgrades is already near instant machine run speed.
All LazyAE2 machines will process multiple items at once at extreme speeds.
- Thermal Expansion Additions:
Augment: Auxillary Supertransmission Coil: 2 times as potent as the usual transmission coil.
Augment: Quantum-Internalized Spatial Distortion Coil: 8 times as potent as the usual transmission coil. Drains massive energy.
- Ender IO Additions:
Tormented Ender Capacitor: 7.5 Capacitor Power. (Stellar is 5, Vibrant 3)
Unstable Bavagonic Capacitor: 9.999999 Capacitor Power, 10 doesn't work because Ender IO is weird.
Added numerous intermediate components for the upgrade items.
- Added thaumic energistics, and thaumic periphery
- Fixed some thaumcraft recipes (electroblobs)
- Added even denser cobblestone generators, and exponential singularities?!
- Fixed some void miner related recipes
- ItemLocks now works in the ae2 terminals
- Environmental tech crystals are now obtainable
- Thaumcraft environmental vis is now supported in the Arcane Workbench as well as wand vis. Vis will be used from wands first before using environmental vis.
- Chisel mod has been introduced due to peer pressure from pve players
- A crash has been fixed ;)
- After popular demand piechart has been disabled
- Ancient spellcraft master "sage" tomes are now obtainable.
- Fixed ID conflict between opencomputers and ice & fire
- Some small recipe & bugfixes
- Added "ItemLocks" mod to allow for lockable item slots