* Fixed a client crash related to egg hatching/dinosaur growth.Discuss this update (0)
* Overhauled menu/UI textures.
* Made the Culture Vat recipe more accessible:
- You can now use rotten flesh in place of a slime ball.
* Added MoreFurnaces:
- Adds 5 new furnaces made of iron, gold, diamond, obsidian, and netherrack.
- Each furnace has different abilities, such as more slots, higher speed, or dual smelting.
* Added SimpleHarvest:
- Harvest crops by right clicking with a hoe or bone meal, instead of having to break and replant.
* Added MoreOverlays:
- Display chunk boundaries (F9).
- Display light level/mob spawns (F7).
- JEI item search overlay (double click the search bar).
* Added Performant:
- Greatly improves performance.
- Reduces AI logic overhead.
- Multhreaded entity collisions and pathfinding.
- Logic load-balancing to help increase performance during high-usage.
- Improved entity rendering FPS.
- Improved timeouts to help protect players on slower connections.
- Faster world updates.
Update 1.01: Post-Launch Hotfix
* Fixed 2 crashes:
- Crash when taming a dinosaur using a whip.
- Crash when hatching a loaded egg.
* Removed TexFix due to an incompatibility issue.
* Added SASIT to clean up some unnecessary logging for easier client debugging.
* Swapped ReAuth for oAuth so as to cater to Microsoft accounts.
* 75+ collectable prehistoric creatures.
* 3 sets of custom-modelled powered-up gear with full set bonus stats.
* Bespoke dedicated server experience.
* "Tamer Tiers" progression system, with XP levels and attainable ranks.
* Detailed quests to teach you how to play the pack.
* Many backported 1.15.2/1.16.5 features, including a rollback to 1.8 combat.
* Incredibly optimised pack, will run great on as little as 2GB RAM.
* Optimal settings out of the box, no need to spend ages configuring your game.