An optimized and lightweight client-side modpack designed for vanilla 1.19 multiplayer, particularly the CCNet server.
- ~~By default, the Litematica tool item is a feather.
- Press Y to configure the minimap and HUD settings.
- Open ESC -> Options -> Controls to configure key bindings for the enhanced zoom feature.
- Sodium - greatly improves FPS.
- Iris - adds shader support for Sodium, faster than Optifine!
- Sodium Extra - adds additional options to Sodium.
- Starlight - a complete rewrite of the vanilla lighting engine, which can increase FPS in certain scenarios and significantly speeds up singleplayer chunk generation.
- LazyDFU - prevents Mojang's "DataFixerUpper" from initialising unless it is needed, significantly reducing game start-up times.
- Dynamic FPS - reduces the resource consumption of Minecraft while it is in the background.
- Krypton - optimizes the Minecraft networking stack.
- FerriteCore - further reduces memory usage.
- EntityCulling - reduces the FPS impact from entities that are not visible.
- CullLeaves adds culling to leaf blocks, which especially improves performance when graphics are set to "Fancy".
- DashLoader dramatically increases startup speeds.
- ForceCloseLoadingScreen removes the forced two second "Loading terrain" screen when joining or changing worlds introduced in 1.18.2.
- C2ME - greatly increases chunk generation speeds
- Lithium - optimizes a number of Minecraft systems (ticking, physics, AI, etc) while maintaining vanilla parity
- Better PvP (Fair-Play Edition) - a version of Xaero's popular BetterPvP mod designed for public multiplayer servers.
- ~~Litematica - allows you to easily save and build schematics.~~
- HorseStats - lists a horse's attributes when viewing its inventory.
- NotEnoughCrashes - sends you to the title screen if your game crashes, instead of closing the client.