+ Fancy Block Particles
+ Hunger Overhaul
+ Spice Of Life
+ Armor Underwear
+ Astikor Carts
+ Malisis Blocks
+ Malisis Doors
+ Malisis Core
Disabled Animania Mods due to incompatibility issues.Discuss this update (1)
+ Ferdinands Flowers
+ Forge Multipart
+ Future Versions
+ Hunger in Peace
+ Just A Few Fish
+ Stellar Sky
+ Zoo and Wild Animals
+ Stellar API
Minecraft has never been so full of life!
This update brings new flora and fauna, new blocks and improved gameplay.
- Future Versions offers the features and blocks of newer Minecraft versions.
- Ido gives the player new movement possibilities.
- Stellar Sky brings a beautiful new sky, which also makes the day longer or shorter according to the seasons.
- Ferdinand's Flowers brings a series of new plants that can also be used for colorants. With them you can even dye brick blocks!
- Hunger in Peace introduces Hunger in Peaceful mode as well.
- BetterAnimalsPlus and ZAWA bring new wild animals that also follow the food chain! Caution is advised!
- Forge Multipart allows you to split and edit blocks, build them together and even build multiple blocks in a 1x1x1 block radius.
- Some key assignments have been changed to allow various functions again.
- Key bindings are now more sensibly assigned and contribute to a better gameplay experience.
Changed spawnconfig of the Cockatrice and Stymphalian Bird from the "Ice and Fire" Mod. They no longer Spawn.
Added Mod: Custom NPC's
+ Desire Paths
# Adds dynamic grass paths that degrade over time by walking on it, as well as regrow when not walked on for a predefined amount of time
* Double Heartbeat when critically wounded removed, now only one heartbeat is heard
### New Resource Pack / Textures ###
Changed Default Resource Pack to "Beyond the Lands".
"John Smith" is still with the pack, if you wish to change it back.
Complete Server overhaul. Less lags, more fun!
Server runs now on Mohist (https://www.mohistmc.com/)
(Forge + Paper/Spigot/Bukkit)
* Fixed GUI-Scales on (almost) all GUIs.
* Updated the MOTD on Single- and Multiplayer.
* "Help & Commands" now on pause menu to the right.
* Minor GUI Bugfix regarding Oxygen Group OverlayDiscuss this update (0)
+ Cooking for Blockheads
+ Oxygen Core
+ Oxygen Daily Rewards
+ Oxygen Exchange
+ Oxygen Friends List
+ Oxygen Groups
+ Oxygen Mail
+ Oxygen Market
+ Oxygen Merchants
+ Oxygen Player Interaction
+ Oxygen Players List
+ Oxygen Shop
+ Tinkers Complement
Trading (replaced with Oxygen Exchange)
*Default World Type now "Realistic"
*Fixed a bug regarding "Simulated Nights" and "Serene Seasons", where sleeping in a bed and simulating the night would jump up to four seasons forward.
Added a button on the Main Menu Screen that would take you to a world map of AnnoCraft 1602 Online.
* "Getting Started" Tutorial Quest Line in the Questing Book (accessible with [Alt]-Key)
* Improved Third Person Gameplay
+ Better Combat
+ Better Questing
+ BQ: Gamestages
+ BQ: Standard Expansion
+ Callable Horses
+ JEI Villagers
+ Lost Quiver
* Updated: Shoulder Surfing
+ Tinkers JEI
+ Waila Harvestability
* Completely new Loadingscreen.
* New Menus (GUI-Scaleable):
- Main Menu
- Options Menu
- Resource Pack Warning
+ Added Mods:
- Removed Mods:
+ Added Torchmaster (Megatorches)
+ Added WorldProtector (required for server)
*** NEW SERVER/HOSTER ***
* Changed the IP of the AnnoCraft 1602 Online button to the new server
+ Added new Main Menu Music
* replaced some Shanties with their original version
deactivated whitelist, server is publicly available again.
- Removed following Mods because of Server-Lags:
Just a Few Fish
Better Animals Plus
Custom Mob Spawner
Fancy Block Particles
* Fixed a 5px offset error on the "AnnoCraft 1602 Online" button in the main menu.
* Removed Gold as currency.
* Changed Bounty Board Rewards from gold nuggets and gold ingots to emerald and emerald blocks.
* Retextured the Main Menu again.
* Gold Ore now generates normal again, but only in specific biomes.
+ Added Dynamic Trees Mod
* Changed default Terrain generation [Work-In-Progress]
* Iron Ore now only generates in extreme hills biomes instead of deserts and mesa
* New Main Menu Layout
-> Should now be able to display correctly on all GUI-Scalings (may cram together on 'Auto')
Added Voice Chat Integration. Press Period [ . ] to set it up, and use [ V ] to talk!Discuss this update (0)
Added Custom Starting Gear + Config.
Same Changelog as 2020.9.8.0 InDev.
!!! THIS IS AN OFFICIAL WORK-IN-PROGRESS UPDATE !!!
The server is currently in maintenance mode and therefore not available for public use.
The reason for this is a complete overhaul of the modpack.
--- internationality ---
The Modpack will be completely converted to English. Of course, you can set it for yourself in German, but the tutorial will only be available in English for the time being.
--- Server changes ---
There will be a new world with appropriately adapted geography.
For example, iron ore will only be found in mesa and desert biomes. As a result, players have to travel or act accordingly. Of course, there are appropriate markets in the merchant town (spawn) to buy iron ore, but these are expensive.
--- Gold and emerald ore is not generated ---
Gold can be earned on bulletin boards (bounty boards) through assignments. Emeralds can be created in the crafting field with gold, or by trading with NPCs.
--- Thirst is eliminated from the Modpack, temperature is maintained ---
Since many players were not aware of the thirst and it was more of a nuisance than helpful, the thirst is removed from the modpack. However, body temperature is retained.
--- Millénaire left the chat ---
The Mod Millénaire is completely removed from the Modpack. Too many incompatibilities.
--- What's that stench? Ugh ... ---
The Mod FoodFunk will also be removed from the Modpack, as it brought more bugs with it than there were features. Too bad.
--- Commerce and counting house ---
The players are encouraged to build an office in their city themselves in order to enable goods trading even if the respective players are not online. If they wish not to participate in the economy, that can also be ignored.
--- Server and single player are as good as identical ---
There is hardly any difference between AnnoCraft 1602 Online and a single player world. Apart from the number of players.
Further changes will be announced later this week.
Fixed some config Issues, resulting in not correclty installing on Technic Launcher. Apparently TL does not like characters like ä, ö, ü or ß. :(
Also, TL didn't start the Modpack with Forge. Something about forge changed, so the universal jar did not work anymore since version 2854, so you need to rename the installer jar to modpack.jar. You can't make this stuff up!