Build 656 has been released to the stable update stream.
- Support for custom Java JVM arguments (remember that giant box in Java Settings labelled "Java Args"? Well, now it works)
- Support for wrapper commands (so you can use stuff like optirun in Linux)
- Oracle Java runtimes previously had no vendor name. Now they show up prefixed with "Oracle".
- The Java detection is now smarter on Windows and supports more vendors and locations.
- Probably not a huge deal, but the launcher now correctly identifies arm64/aarch64 as a 64-bit platform.