Attack of the B-Team 1.0.6 is now marked Recommended in the launcher, and users will be asked to update the next time they attempt to launch B-Team. This is a minor version update over 1.0.5, with a number of bug fixes.
The build includes the following changes:
- Updated Chisel to version 1.5.0.technic.2. This version should fix remaining recipe issues in Flan's and other incompatibilities.
- Project: Red's creeping moss has been removed, due to an incompatibility with Chisel.
- Galacticraft has been updated to version 18.104.22.1685. This version should eliminate some Thermal Expansion compatibility crashes.
- Flan's Mod has been updated to version 4.1.clienthax, created by server owner clienthax. This version should force Flan's block destruction to respect protection mods and plugins. Thanks, clienthax!
- Fossils & Archaeology has been updated to version 1.0.6. This version includes a minor optimization with drums, as well as deactivating an uncontrolled breeding behavior with Raptors. Server owners should take a moment to verify that there are no massive colonies of Raptors in Tropicraft that have bred out of control while the server was running.
- Necromancy has been updated to version 1.4c.9. This version includes a minor optimization with a couple of block types.
Server owners can obtain the new server file from the following link: http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/servers/bteam/BTeam_Server_v1.0.6.zip
Server owners looking to update from 1.0.5 can simply update the config files, zChisel, Necromancy, Flan's, Fossils & Archaeology: Re-Ported, Galacticraft, Galacticraft Planets, and MicdoodleCore.