SFT PixelMon 3.0.4 - MC 1.6.4
by dpa1991 -
I will be updating the pack to 3.1.4 here in a few, when I do this your single player worlds will probably fall apart due to the change from 1.6.4 => 1.7.2. It's your job to have backups of your worlds and I'll host a 1.6.4 modpack seperately from this one so you can enjoy your old worlds on the new pack.
Please remember to +1 the pack if you like it!
Watch Bashur's video of our server:
Follow us on Twitter! @SFTMedia
Super Fun Time is a gaming community established in 2010. Our main focus is Minecraft but we provide a multitude of other gameservers for our users. Come check us out at superfuntime.org
Interested in donating to keep the server+pack up? Or just want to donate to get some nice items without the grinding? Then checkout our donator shop!
1. Open your Technic Launcher and click "Add new pack" and paste in your Platform URL (Found above)
2. Paste in our Platform URL and click play, the pack will now start downloading.
3. Our server IP is already located in the client so you're all set to start your adventure!
Disabled mods on the server are due to server crashes but will remain on the client for use in Singleplayer.
Do you have any suggestions that you want added to the modpack? Or maybe suggestions for a new modpack? Register on our forums at superfuntime.org and post a topic and we'll look into it!
- Updated Carpenters blocks to 2.1.2
- Updated Chisel to 1.5.2
These two mods needed to be on this version before updating to 1.7.2 or we will have lost all the blocks on updating. Before updating to 1.7.2 be sure to run this version at least once and load all areas on your maps where these blocks are located.
- Fixed profile corruption on the server
- Fixed a issue with Mac/Linux users causing crashes on startup
- Updated Pixelmon to 3.0.4
- Updated Chisel mod to 220.127.116.11
- Updated ForgeMultiPart to v250
- Added Statues Mod (Admin+ only)
- Fixed Chisel causing profile corruption and server crashes
- Updated to pixelmon 3.0.3
- Updated various mods
- Included a suggested version of Optifine (disabled by default, to enable remove .disabled)
- Reverted hats/carpenterblocks upgrade as it caused unexpected issues.
- Updated to Pixelmon 3.0.2
- Updated to Hats 2.1.4
- Updated to Carpenterblocks 2.0.4
- Updated to Pixelmon 3.0.1
- Stuff actually changed. Forgot to update the modpack location D:
- Stuff changed
- Updated to pixelmon 2.5.7
- Redoing changelog
Last Updated: 4 days ago