Attack of the B-Team 1.0.10b is being promoted to RECOMMENDED Skuli / Posted 2 days ago
You Should Change Your Minecraft Password cannibalvox / Posted 15 days ago
Hello, please take a moment to read the following: https://mojang.com/2014/04/heartbleed/
Technic does not use HTTPS for logins (not something we're particularly proud of, I promise), so technically your Platform login would not have been exposed. If you share this password with any other service, especially your email, though, you should change it anyway. And of course, please be sure to change your Mojang password and passwords for basically every other service you use. It is possible that someone, somewhere, knew about this bug before it was announced and could have used it to collect information on your credentials at some point, from any service that uses SSL, which is almost every service on the internet.
Please be safe out there, everyone.
Technic Launcher Build #439 Now Stable cannibalvox / Posted 18 days ago
The Technic Launcher, build #439 has now been marked at stable. Users will automatically download the new version the next time they start the launcher. We've been on build #431 for some time, so many of these changes have been live for over a month.
Release notes since Build #411:
- We now correctly handle a 'null' response from the Mojang auth servers as a valid response to a credentialed login attempt.
- The crash dialog now contains considerably more information in cases which a crash occurs on startup.
- The build number of the launcher is now listed in more places, such as the console output and launcher logs.
- The "processing version" message has been replaced with individual messages of what libraries the launcher is validating.
- The launcher will no longer fail to update the live user's session key when logging in from the login dialog.
Tekkit 1.2.8e has been promoted as Recommended build Skuli / Posted 24 days ago
This fixes a Java 1.7 requirement from Ender Storage by reverting all CodeChicken mods to their previous Java 1.6-compatible versions.
This should have no impact on your existing games, but as always BACK UP YOUR SAVES.
The server is available for download here.
For server owners needing to upgrade, simply replace the previous versions of the following files with the versions included in the server zip:
- ChickenChunks 126.96.36.199.jar
- codechickencore 0.9.0.7.jar
- EnderStorage 188.8.131.52.jar
- notenoughitems 184.108.40.206.jar
- WR-CBE 220.127.116.11.jar