Witchery World Goals
* A middle-tech world with a bit of magic and a bit of danger.
* A short mod list to keep lag low and avoid duplication of item utility.
* Currently for Minecraft 1.7.10.
* Witchery by Emoniph - read this wiki! (forum link)
* Special Mobs by FatherToast - adds danger and variety to the world
* Extra Utilities by RWTema - quarries, item storage, angel blocks, and more
* BiblioCraft by Nuchaz - chairs, shelves, display cases, and more (forum link)
* Twilight Forest by Benimatic - a beautiful new world to explore (forum link)
* AbyssalCraft by Shinoow - fight strange monsters in darklands biomes and descend into realms of madness (curse link)
* Deep Dark from the Extra Utilities Mod (above)
Other Major Mods
* CustomNpcs by Noppes - lets you create quests, adventures, and mobs with dialogue and interaction
* Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper - adds lots of flexibilty for your structures (forum link)
* CraftHeraldry by Vazkil - highly customizable banners
This Modpack does not include a minimap. We suggest the Fairplay version of JourneyMap. Once you've installed this modpack, download the latest version of JourneyMap for 1.7.10. Put it in the mods/ folder for this modpack and also save a copy of it elsewhere in case you need it again after an update.
* Warp Book by panicnot42 - easy transportation with a non-tech theme (forum link)
* Battle Towers by AtomicStryker - towers of monsters and loot every so often (forum link) (license link)
* Chicken Chunks by chicken_bones - chunk loaders and server optimization
* Ender Chests by chicken_bones - chests, tanks, and pouches that connect the world
* Bam's Grave by MrIbby - player items are stored in chests at death (forum link)
* Pam's Weee Flowers by MatrexsVigil - colorful flowers and vines
* FastCraft by Player - speed and efficiency improvements for clients and servers
UI Improvement Mods
* iPixeli's Gender Mod by iPixeli - press G to set your gender and age (note: we recorded a new female audio file to bundle with it that expresses reasonable pain instead of being 'cute')
* Treecapitator by bspkrs - cut down trees quickly
* Not Enough Items by chicken_bones - indispensable help with mod recipes
* Inventory Tweaks by Kobta - use your inventory more efficiently (forum link)
* WAILA (What Am I Looking At?) by ProfMobius - HUD addition to display block and entity info
This Modpack does not have a "server package" link until I figure out how that works. A basic server can be composed using Forge, a Minecraft 1.7.10 server, and the mods and config files from this pack. We suggest the following additional tweaks:
* SETUP AUTOMATIC BACKUPS. Your friends love your server. Make automatic backups of your server. There are tools out there for automatically backing up minecraft servers. Almost all of them require some extra setup on your part, but it's totally worth it.
* Turn off enforced progression in Twilight Forest using "/gamerule tfEnforcedProgression false". (You have to do this once the server is up and running.) The Twilight Forest progression is a good idea in general, because it increases in difficulty and tells a story. However, on a multiplayer server, a group of players may not all be able to participate in each step of the progression or might not all get awarded completion of each phase.
* Add the server version of JourneyMap so that players can use the client versions.