The 1.7.10 Pack updated to version 0.10.0
• Added over 20 new mods, mostly focused around QoL & minor fixes, but also some feature ones: Added Cooking for Blockheads (for easy cooking), Fairy Lights (for beautiful decorations), Nature's Compass (for finding the most beautiful biomes), Zetta Industries (for Quarry users & tech players), ASMC (for backporting modern Minecraft sounds), Flat Signs (for editing signs and more), AppleCore (for viewing food saturation), FoamFix (for game optimizations & fixes), BeeBetterAtBees (for NEI help with bees), True Invisibility (so invisibility is actually useful), Better Ping Display (for viewing your ping in-game), Login Shield (for protecting loading players), NetherPortalFix (for preventing portal desync issues), ReAuth (for relogging in-game), SetNow (for setting your spawn without sleeping), TipTheScales (for custom GUI scale settings), WitcheryPatch (Witchery mod fixes), BugTorch (general fixes), Hodgepodge (general fixes), Careful Cast Corrector (world gen fixes), VillagerMetaFix (villager trade fixes), SpongeMixins (library mod).
• The Fairy Lights mod which was added does not have NEI support in 1.7.10 so in order to learn the crafting recipes please refer to the mod page over curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/fairy-lights.
• Updated 9 mods to their latest versions, including changing NEI to the unofficial GTNH release with modern features such as bookmarks and speed, and changing Witchery for a new branch with recent fixes.
• We also changed the MAtmos release to the new branch by makamys. This means the mod is now fully working, and we also included the updated classic sounds resource pack. To enable it make sure your MAtmos resource pack is loaded and press F8! You can also find different sound resource packs you can use through the mod page over at curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/matmos.
• Minor configuration changes, mostly related to the new mods added.
• You can find a detailed list of file changes for this update over bit.ly/t1710p-cl-v0-10-0.
The update is currently released to the Latest branch and hopefully soon will be pushed to the Recommended branch if everything works fine. Enjoy! :)