Tekxit 3 LE (Official) 1.12.2 updated to version 0.95
Warning: New chunks generated will not match, probably due to the redwoods weights I changed.
- New / unchanged configs. (This is due to the way I have been updating, I have been leaving out any configs I have not changed.)
- ChunkAnimator for visually appealing chunkloading. (Client only)
- Galacticraft Core, Planets, Micdoodle 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168 (Fixes some crashes with AE2 Railcraft etc, added some new gen.)
- XaerosMinimap 1.17.4 > 1.17.5 (Moved waypoint directory to fix waypoints clearing sometimes.) (Client only)
- XaeroWorldMap 1.4.3 > 1.4.6 (Moved waypoint directory, fixed rare crash relating to unprepared region caching, fixed a rare crash relating to modded dimensions.) (Client only)
- Matched server configs with client configs, this may cause unknown issues depending on how stupid or smart I am. (If there's no issues I'll be doing this every update because it makes things easier.)
- Get rid of recipe conflict button unless there is a conflict. (config > recipehandler.cfg > B:"Limit Button To Conflict"=true)
- ChunkAnimator animation duration. (config > chunkanimator.cfg) (You may expect "Client only" to be here, but I have found sometimes servers send old configs to the client. I recommend replacing your config folder completely, for this update, and in the future doing even client changes to your server, for configs atleast.)
- Disable harvestcraft garden spread, since they literally take over worlds. (config > harvestcraft.cfg > B:enablegardenSpread=false)
- Optimize treecapitator, fixes bug with chopping redwoods and also enables a questionable setting to allow full tree chopping even with a crappy axe but it prevents half chopped trees. (config > treecapitator > treecapitator.cfg > B:disableCreativeDrops=true, B:stackDrops=true, B:useStrictBlockPairing=false, B:allowMoreBlocksThanDamage=true)
- I'm sorry, this has to be done :[ (config > twilightforest.cfg > B:disableUncrafting=true)
- Disable XaeroWorldMap update check. (config > xaeroworldmap.cfg > updateNotification:false)
- Hide facades in JEI by default. (config > jei > itemBlacklist.cfg)
- Disable aluminum wire output ability (for different energy types) due to it incorrectly multiplying energy. (config > Galacticraft > power-GC3.conf)
- Disable bag of holding due to massive bug that causes item loss. (config > extrautils2.cfg > B:BagOfHolding=false)
- Disable cofh retrogen due to no longer being needed. (config > cofh > world > config.cfg > B:RetroactiveGeneration=false)
- Enable centered search bar for JEI. (config > jei > jei.cfg > B:centerSearchBarEnabled=true)
- Removed old zawa references from soul shards config. (config > soulshardsrespawn > soulshardsrespawn.cfg)
- Increase animania ai response time for less entity lag. (config > animania.cfg > I:ticksBetweenAIFirings=200)
- Enable experimental foamfix setting, please report issues with mobs rendering! (config > foamfix.cfg > B:fasterEntityDataManager=true)
- Enable experimental forge setting for offthread chunk rendering. (config > forge.cfg > B:alwaysSetupTerrainOffThread=true)
- Change unload delay to 5 seconds. (config > forge.cfg > I:dimensionUnloadQueueDelay=100)
- Change a line for the funnies. (config > ichunutil.cfg > S:eulaAcknowledged=Slayer5934)
- Prevent suffocation by elevator. (config > openblocks.cfg > B:centerOnBlock=true)
- Prevent grave from failing to spawn. (config > openblocks.cfg > B:destructiveGraves=true)
- Prevent possible extreme hanging from maze generation. (config > reccomplex.cfg > I:mazeTimeout=5000)
- Lower redwood forest chances. (config > redwoods.cfg)
- Old / unused configs.
- Useless wasted bytes generated by some mods.
- "Performance" start bat for server, since it did absolutely nothing on my end and actually made some situations worse.
- SecretRoomsMod due to it's non-use and uselessness when LittleTiles is present. (mods > secretroomsmod-1.12.2-5.6.4.jar)