I edited the config files to decrease the spawn rate of many a structure.Discuss this update (0)
I updated a lot of the config files to decrease the spawn rate of structures. I also removed some not mods that are not working.
- Primitive Mobs
- Unique Crops
There is still a problem with entities that I am trying to solve.
I changed cubichunks.cfg to be more friendly towards computers - and not break the world (hopefully).
- Project Red Mods
- Dimensional Doors.
Both of these removals were done for compatibility reasons. I might add Dimensional Doors back in the future if the modpack suddenly becomes more stable.
Per George's Request I have added a few things. I think this is going to be the final version for a while unless something major happens.
- All Project Red mods
- Ambient Noise Mod (Client)
- Various Libraries that are required to make them run.
In general, I added more mods that work from Valhesia and purged mods that didn't. I also updated the server pack to actually work, and work with the mods that are currently used by the Client. Below is the detailed list.
- Doggy Talents
- Storage Drawers
- Chameleon Library
- Crafting Tweaks
- Aether Legacy
- Twilight Forest
Changed the modpack.jar to the forge installer instead of the universal jar file.Discuss this update (0)