Gearfriends (Pixelmon) updated to version 17.0
- Added Lures, crafted from berries, that increase the spawn rate of many different types of Pokémon.
- Made the following berries plantable (finally): Oran, Pecha, Chesto, Rawst, Persim, Lum, Sitrus, Aspear, Leppa, Figy, Mago, Wiki, Aguav, Roseli, Chilan, Iapapa.
- Added an option, 'useSystemTimeForBerries' which makes berries grow even when the game is closed, which means that /time commands won't break berry growth.
- Added potion brewing recipes that use berries to create Pixelmon potions like Super Potions and Full Heals.
- Added a special texture spec, allows for spawning Pokémon with the zombie and roasted textures. Can be used as 'st:zombie' or just 'st' to select the first special texture the Pokémon has.
- Added the Scorhood cosmetic! Available to anyone with a linked Pixelmon forum account.
- Added new models for Farfetch'd, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, and Poliwrath.
- Added the config option landMounts. If set to false, Pokémon can no longer be mounted unless they have surf or fly abilities.
- Added the config option requireHM. It only prevents Pokémon from using the fly and surf abilities. They can still be ridden even if landMounts is true.
- Added OreDict compatibility for the Anvil block.
- Reduced how fast you can fly upwards while mounting Pokémon. Yeah, yeah; Celesteela is technically a rocket
- but that doesn't mean everything else should go up that bloody fast.
- Added TMs 171-174 to shopkeepers.
- Made the terrain seeds obtainable from using Headbutt in different forests.
- Changed a lot of held items in spawning.
- Improved Biomes O' Plenty support along with some missing biomes.
- Changed spawning locations/condition for the following legendaries: Celebi, Latias, Kyogre, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Thundurus, Torndaus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Genesect, Volcanion, Tapu Fini, Magneara, Zeraora.
- Completely changed a bunch of berry tree stuff:
All berry plants are now 1 block tall and are actually consistently sized.
Berry trees no longer take up the entire block for collisions so you they don't feel so silly to walk over.
Berries now make plant sounds when destroyed instead of wood sounds.
Berries replant themselves up to 9 times instead of having a 50% chance of replanting.
- Fixed Magearna and Raticate not having shiny sprites.
- Fixed a crash in some menus caused by having a Pokémon with the '$' symbol in its nickname.
- Fixed Kyogre requiring a Red Orb to undergo Primal Reversion outside of battle. How they thought red was for Kyogre is beyond someone on my salary.
- Fixed Battle-Bond Greninja not being able to change form outside of battle.
- Fixed the Ignite and Lightning Bolt move skills ignoring claim protection on servers.
- Fixed more issues with Pixelmon Spawner blocks causing crashing.
- Fixed item display names not being used properly in the item drop GUI.
- Fixed a rendering issue with Picket Fences.
- Fixed the message about items dropping due to a full inventory having a blank space instead of the item name.
- Fixed some advancements displaying incorrectly.
- Fixed a packet exploit that allowed people to buy enormous amounts of stuff from shopkeepers for free.
- Fixed a packet vulnerability where you can make other players use Struggle to make battles extra easy.
- Fixed another packet exploit that let people arbitrarily delete trainer NPC Pokémon.
- Fixed an quick timing exploit with capturing out of battle allowing you to capture a wild pokemon twice if you engaged it at the same time you threw a empty Pokéball at it.
- Fixed swimming Pokémon falling through the air in slow motion as if they were in water.
- Fixed the rare case of entities attempting to spawn in unloaded chunks.
- Fixed a mod incompatibility with Phosphor, Silent Gems, and many others due to the spawning system handling light incorrectly.
- Fixed Pokédex descriptions cutting creating new lines in the middle of a word.