Gearfriends (Pixelmon) updated to version 11.0
- Added every Pokémon. Really. Added: Rowlet, Dartrix, Decidueye, Litten, Torracat, Incineroar, Popplio, Brionne, Primarina, Pikipek, Trumbeak, Toucannon, Yungoos, Gumshoos, Grubbin, Charjabug, Vikavolt, Crabominable, Oricorio, Cutiefly, Ribombee, Rockruff, Lycanroc, Wishiwashi, Crabrawler, Mareanie, Toxapex, Mudbray, Mudsdale, Fomantis, Lurantis, Morelull, Shiinotic, Salandit, Salazzle, Stufful, Bewear, Bounsweet, Steenee, Tsareena, Comfey, Oranguru, Passimian, Wimpod, Golisopod, Sandygast, Palossand, Type:Null, Silvally, Minior, Komala, Turtonator, Togedemaru, Mimikyu, Bruxish, Drampa, Dhelmise, Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o, Kommo-o, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Necrozma, Marshadow, Poipole, Naganadel, Stakataka, Blacephalon, and Zeraora.
- Added Alolan forms: Alolan Rattata, Alolan Raticate, Alolan Raichu, Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Sandslash, Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Diglett, Alolan Dugtrio, Alolan Meowth, Alolan Persian, Alolan Geodude, Alolan Graveler, Alolan Golem, Alolan Grimer, Alolan Muk, Alolan Exeggutor, Alolan Marowak.
- Added new SMD models for Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Rhyperior, Pikachu, Raichu, Exeggcute, Exeggutor.
- Added Generation 7 forms: Lycanroc Midday, Lycanroc Midnight, Lycanroc Dusk, Oricorio Pom Pom, Oricorio Baile, Oricorio P'au, Oricorio Sensu, Minior Core, Minior Meteor, Necrozma Dusk Mane, Necrozma Dawn Wings.
- Added new, higher-resolution sprites for all Pokémon. Thank you, eva08maicy02, for this spectacular contribution!
- Added particle effects for hundreds of moves (so far) in battle! I'm being told by the old guy that this has been requested for 6 years. Alright, well, Santa was running late.
- Added Ultra Space dimension! Portals spawn in the wild, or you can use an external move of Lunala and Solgaleo to make one!
- Added Z-Crystals and Z-Moves. Probably not all of them, these guys are lazy
- Added abilities: Battery, Beast Boost, Dazzling, Electric Surge, Fluffy, Full Metal Body, Galvanize, Grassy Surge, Liquid Voice, Long Reach, Merciless, Misty Surge, Neuroforce, Power of Alchemy, Prism Armor, Psychic Surge, Queenly Majesty, Receiver, RKS System, Shadow Shield, Shields Down, Slush Rush, Soul-Heart, Stakeout, Stamina, Steelworker, Surge Surfer, Tangling Hair, Triage, Water Bubble, Water Compaction.
- Completely reworked the PC! Here's what's new:
You can now search a PC for specific Pokémon, levels, abilities, etc. Totally unique idea of course, bet you've never seen it before.
Added a shift-click shortcut to the PC that works like inventory shift-clicking.
PC boxes now support custom names and wallpapers. Thank you StabWaifu, happyzlife, and Amethyst (http://rebornevo.com/) for these contributions!
Added support for resource packs to add custom PC box wallpapers.
Added overflow protection so if you turn down the total number of PC boxes, any Pokémon in boxes that no longer exist will be safe.
- Added a lot of new NPC skins to both chatting and trainer NPCs. Big thanks to Starwarschamp4 and Crystal_Missile for them. Now I've been told to list them all:
Chatting NPC: Aqua Grunt Male and Female, Blacksmith, Bride, Cultist, Evil Professor, Gardener, Groom. Jon Snow, Knight, Magma Grunt Male and Female, Mailman, Monk 1 and 2, Pirate Captain, Pirate Grunt, Professor Ras, Rocket Grunt Male and Female, Santa, Tesla.
Trainer NPC: Aqua Grunt Male and Female, Jon Snow, Knight, Professor Ras, Rocket Grunt Male 1-6, Magma Grunt Male and Female, Pirate Captain, Pirate Grunt 1 and 2, Football Fan 1 and 2, Gardener 1 and 2, Pokemaniac Girl 3, Swimmer Male 2 and Female 1 and 2, Youngster 5.
- Added the N-Solarizer and N-Lunarizer, and their effect on Necrozma. It's basically exactly what DNA Splicers do, though?
- Added Silvally's RKS System ability.
Added Poison, Ice, Fire, Rock, Ground, Steel, Bug, Flying, Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Fairy, Dragon, Water, Grass, Electric, and Fighting memory held items.
- Added evolution moves; moves that are taught on certain evolutions.
- /pokebattle now supports wild Pokémon battles.
- /pokebattle and /pokebattle2 now support comma-separated Pokemon Specs (Pikachu,s,lvl:50)
- Added Big Malasada and updated the Rage Candy Bar to a status healing item.
- Added all the region-specific healing items to shopkeepers.
- Added Pearl, Big Pearl, Pearl Chain, King's Rock, Comet Shard, Ice Stone, and Ice Stone Shard to Water Fishing Loot.
- Added the sprites for all the different Vivillon forms.
- Added the Beast Ball. Technically it's been in for a while, but it wasn't in the creative menu before so now it's added!
- Added Tree Top location type to the spawner.
- Added in a massive amount of new mounts. Thanks to ProudSquirrel for doing all of these!
Gen 1 - Arbok, Vileplume, Cloyster, Rhyhorn, Snorlax, Dragonair
Gen 2 - Ariados, Crobat, Lanturn, Quagsire, Donphan
Gen 3 - Ludicolo, Swellow, Pelipper, Slaking, Exploud, Hariyama, Aggron, Mega Aggron, Manectric, Mega Manectric, Sharpedo, Mega Sharpedo, Vibrava, Whiscash, Claydol, Sealeo, Walrein, Huntail, Gorebyss, Regirock, Regice, Registeel
Gen 4 - Bibarel, Floatzel, Gastrodon, Purugly, Hippowdon, Drapion, Lumineon, Probopass, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina
Gen 5 - Stoutland, Gigalith, Conkeldurr, Seismitoad, Scolipede, Darmanitan, Carracosta, Emolga, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Klinklang, Eelektross, Haxorus, Stunfisk, Bouffalant, Mandibuzz, Durant, Zweilous, Hydreigon
Gen 6 - Chesnaught, Pyroar, Furfrou, Goodra, Zygarde
- On top of that, some previous mounts were also fixed
Gen 1 - Venusaur, Charizard, Mega Charizard X, Fearow, Tentacruel, Graveler, Golem, Tauros, Mega Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mega Aerodactyl, Zapdos
Gen 2 - Raikou, Entei, Lugia, Ho-Oh
Gen 3 - Mega Swampert, Mega Camerupt, Flygon, Milotic, Tropius, Absol, Salamence, Mega Salamence, Metagross, Mega Metagross, Latias, Mega Latias, Latios, Mega Latios, Groudon, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Rayquaza, Mega Rayquaza
Gen 4 - Staraptor, Drifblim, Honchkrow, Magnezone
Gen 5 - Serperior, Samurott, Archeops, Braviary, Kyurem-Black, Kyurem-White
Gen 6 - Aurorus, Avalugg
- Added a lot of bugs, probably.
- Legendary spawning on servers will no longer favour clusters of players over individuals.
- Leaping forward in battle animations now jumps back afterwards so Pokémon aren't cuddling each other after 2 turns.
- Reworked where everything spawns. Like, legit everything.
- Happy Hour now does nothing if allowPayDayMoney is false in the config.
- You can now remove the Mew you put into the cloning machine by sneaking and right-clicking.
- Changed the Pokémon Editor and the Statue Editor to use a drop-down menu instead of a text menu for forms.
- Updated the tier lists to Gen 7 latest (as of 06/10/2018).
- Primal forms can now be bosses, and now also spawn. Groudon in arid biomes, and Kyogre in oceanic biomes.
- Pokémon no longer recoil from battle damage. If they still did then our particle animations would be off!
- The maximum number of Pokémon in a ranch block was reduced to 2. This is for the good of everyone, believe me.
- Statues will now fallback to the original texture if a custom texture isn't loaded (like normal Pokémon).
- Added a config option for restricting the number of Pokémon a given player can have in all their ranch blocks combined.
- Fixed an exploit in trainer cards.
- Fixed Castform not changing form when it's sent out in Minecraft weather (outside of battle).
- Fixed going down many elevator blocks being so fast your brain hurts.
- Fixed being able to add your last Pokémon to the clone machine.
- Fixed others not seeing shiny, owned Pokémon name tags as yellow.
- Fixed fences and glass panes from connecting to PCs, trade machines, washing machines, fans, and mowers.
- Fixed /checkspawns legendary erroring if you're in one of those locales that normally uses commas for decimal points.
- Fixed all the /checkspawns variants using nonsensical permission nodes, they all use pixelmon.checkspawns now. That one was a bit embarrassing.
- Fixed Scolipede being the size of a Primal Groudon. Now it's just big, as opposed to monstrous.
- Fixed untradeable Pokémon being tradeable if you're sneaky.
- Prevent Pokémon from changing dimension. Fixes a dupe bug with nether portals.
- Potentially fixed how sometimes a huge amount of bird Pokémon will spawn above water. Potentially not though, developers are useless.
- Fixed bell sprites displaying wrong on newer forge versions.
- Fixed cloning machines not being breakable in survival.
- Finally fixed the Pokégift block. It wont eat your Pokémon anymore.
- Fixed the Pokégift event block reversing the giveLegendsOrNa config setting. That's been bugged for years!
- Fixed the Heavy Ball not taking form into account when checking the Pokémon's weight.
- Fixed an exploit in Rock Smash where you could duplicate the block you smash.
- Fixed an exploit with ranch block upgrades where they could be used without being taken from the inventory.
- Fixed Gen 6 sprites being a different height to the other sprites. You probably saw this as a bug with the egg sprites.
- Fixed you hovering magically if the chair you're sitting on is destroyed.
- Fixed Pokémon being able to spawn outside the world border.
- Fixed the Unbreedable spec.
- Fixed you falling through Ho-oh while flying on it.
- Fixed item stack data being lost when you retrieve an item from a PokeChest.
- Fixed a possible tile entity error during world generation. Thank you, Cepera, for finding this.
- Fixed a possible crash from breaking a cloning machine that's been cut in half by world edit or something.
- JEI no longer shows in the battle menu.
- Cave spiders and silverfish no longer spawn.
- Fixed the useRecentLevelMoves config option making it use the earliest moves instead.
- Fixed an exploit with Thief and /endbattle that let you infinitely duplicate held items.
- Battle fixes:
Fixed some Timespace Orb held item problems.
Fixed Metronome being able to select King's Shield, Hyperspace Fury, Diamond Storm, and a bunch of other moves.
Fixed Assist having similar issues as Metronome did.
Fixed Magnet Rise never ending.
Fixed Techno Blast bypassing immunities by not being the drive's type fast enough.
Fixed Sturdy and Sweet Veil not being ignored by Mold Breaker Pokémon.
Fixed Trace being able to copy fainted Pokémon abilities using moves like U-Turn.
- Significantly improved the Better Spawner's performance on its thread. This won't be a hugely visible change in-game but your processor will send us a Christmas card.
API/back-end (for sidemodders):
- Completely rewrote storage and EntityPixelmon. Every sidemod is probably broken. This will be better, trust me.
- Added Notice Overlays to API after reworking the existing CustomNoticeOverlay. You can scale the Pokémon models now!
- Removed the now-unused BaseStatsLoadEvent.
- Added Pokedex#wipe(). Probably useless, I dunno.
- BerryEvent.PickBerry now actually fires.
- BreedEvent.AddPokemon's result can be used to bypass the new maxCumulativePokemonInRanch config setting.
- BreedEvent.AddPokemon also now actually fires.
- Added "status" spec so Pokémon can spawn asleep, paralyzed, etc. Seems like cheating but what do I know.
- Added config options for intercepting Pixelmon loot table injection so you can cancel our changes to the loot.
- Added support for giving standalone structures biome categories from the Better Spawner Config.
- Added an "ultrabeast" tag to all the Ultra Beasts for those that want to add a cooldown onto Ultra Beast spawning.
- Added "egg" and "!egg" Pokémon specs to things like /pokegive.
- Improved Rhyperior's idle animation. Now his horn spins too.
- Changed breeding with Alolans. Read our wiki on breeding for how this works now, because it isn't like the games!
- Adjusted Basculin, Necrozma, Dhelmise, Jellicent, Frillish, Wailord, Wailmer, Finneon, Wishiwashi, Dewpider, Toxapex, Mareanie, Decidueye, Bruxish, Dartrix, Drifblim, Swanna, Dragonite, Tranquil, Unfezant, Noctowl, Wingull, Pelipper, Fletchinder, Talonflame, Noivern, Noibat, Swoobat, Woobat, Tropius, Trumbeak, Toucannon and Blacephalon's swimming, walking or flying properties.
- Added existing structures to many more biomes.
- Removed Ho-oh and Lugia from legendary spawning. We have bells for a reason.
- Fixed evolutions not working after battles
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for players on a server to be unable to see their PC Pokémon.
- Fixed Guardian of Alola not working on the Tapus.
- Fixed the new items added in 7.0.0 being unable to be sold to shopkeepers.
- Fixed the last box opened in the PC not being the one opened first after restarting your game.
- Fixed statues in Mega or other temporary forms reverting back to the base form.
- Fixed the outrageous sizing on Blacephalon, Celesteela, Cosmoem, Cosmog, Litten, Stakataka, and Xurkitree.
- Fixed an error in battles occurring while switching.
- Fixed Oricorio's wings clipping into the ground during his animations. Applies to P'au, Pom Pom, Baile and Sensu forms.
- Fixed boss drops not using the tier system with rewards.
- Fixed the evolution into Alolan Raichu, Cubone, and Exeggutor. Having an Alolan in your party at the time will evolve them.
- Fixed Trop Kick being a Fire-type move instead of Grass. Whoopsie.
- Fixed a move-replacing error from spamming your console. To find the exact cause, we've added some debug code.
- Fixed Alolan Ninetales being Ice type instead of Ice-Fairy.
- Fixed Araquanid, Avalugg, Axew, Barbaracle, Basculin, Beartic, Alomomola, Qwilfish, Corsola, Masquerain, Delcatty and Chimecho having the wrong base stats or moves.
- Fixed attempting to catch Wimpod causing kicking due to no catch rate. Of ALL the Pokémon we added, only it was missing a catch rate. It's a strange world.
- Fixed very broken breeding logic with Ditto.
- Fixed eggs hatching at a normal speed and then suddenly going super fast.
- Fixed not being able to put a Pokémon in the first party slot if you were in the PC search screen.
- Fixed Mega Ring changes not saving and not showing when you log in.
- Fixed Necrozma not being able to open wormholes.
- Fixed async saving not actually saving until shutdown, that could have been bad!
- Fixed the special textured starter (and Magikarp) skins. We need more zombies.
- Fixed the "pixelmon:honey" error during start up. It was harmless, don't worry.
- Fixed some level 100 Pokémon having experience bars that go off the screen in the info menu.
- Fixed Brutal Swing, Burn Up, Clanging Scales, Darkest Lariat, Dragon Hammer, Fire Lash, First Impression, Ice Hammer, Leafage, Liquidation, Lunge, Multi-Attack, Pollen Puff, Power Trip, Prismatic Laser, Psychic Fangs, Revelation Dance, Shadow Bone, Shell Trap, Smart Strike, Solar Blade, Sparkling Aria, Spectral Thief, Spirit Shackle, Stomping Tantrom, Strength Sap, Throat Chop, Toxic Thread, Trop Kick and Zing Zap having their power and accuracy swapped around. Uhh... It was opposite day when it was added? You can't prove otherwise
- Fixed Rotom Wash and Rotom Frost having each other's sprites.
- Fixed the new Generation 7 TMs not actually being obtainable. They are in Ultra Ball loots now.
- Fixed Rockruff being unable to evolve into Dusk form. Level it up at Dusk now at lvl 25+.
- Fixed Rockruff being broken with all its evolutions, really. It was a misspelling.
- Fixed Shiny Vulpix having a broken texture.
- Fixed Stakataka and Blacephalon not liking Ultra Space as a spawning dimension.
- Fixed the mass spawns of Rowlet, Komala, Pidgey, Pheromosa and Buzzwole.
- Fixed Alolan Marowak not having Lightning Rod.
- Fixed Normal Raichu accidentally giving Alolan Raichu's Z-Crystal as a drop.
- Fixed Obsidian not being counted as an underfoot spawning block. Fixes Nihilego spawning.
- Fixed the fact that the Ground PC wallpaper was missing.
- Fixed a bunch of problems with the trainer editor importing parties.
- Fixed the Tapus not being counted as legendaries for some things like IVs and announcements and stuff.
- Fixed some nasty problems with trade machines.
- Fixed minor Ultra Space spawning issues.
- Fixed re-ordering and deleting a Pokémon's moves not working. You can also do that from the PC, now.
- Fixed Beast Boost checking accuracy and evasion, and so always boosting evasion. Someone didn't read Bulbapedia properly.
- Fixed the displayed level of Pokémon often not being the true level. No more scary surprises.
- Fixed breeding particles not working.
- Fixed the in-game config editor missing some settings and translations.
- Fixed Natu appearing as just a shadow. He can't be a ninja anymore.
- Fixed the height condition on Mudbray and Mudsdale being too low to spawn reliably.
- Fixed broken NPC skins in the gyms.
- Fixed name plates not properly displaying the owner of a Pokemon.
- Fixed Hakomo-o evolving a few levels too early.
- Fixed the ability to fish up infinite Burnt Magikarps.
- Fixed Solageo and Lunala having the wrong shiny sprites.
- We tried removing Pokémon sounds to see if anyone noticed. You did. Damnit. Fine, now Pokémon are back to their obnoxious name-yelling selves.
- Fixed Ranch Upgrades not working.
- Fixed the Pokédex not being updated on login if you were coming from another server/world.
- Fixed caught count in Trainer Card always displaying as zero.
- Fixed some overlapping issues in the starter GUI.
- Fixed non-gendered Pokémon being able to fall in love with each other.
- Fixed eggs not being able to be transferred if they were with only 1 other Pokémon in the party.
- Fixed semi-colons breaking the PC's search entirely.
- Fixed old Move Tutors disappearing if they had moves like BubbleBeam that were renamed.
- Fixed the Pokédex advancement on join. It now runs after you pick a starter and has the correct text.
- Fixed some TMs that had incorrect move names. Bubble Beam, Solar Beam, Dynamic Punch, and Dragon Breath all work again.
- Fixed the allowCaptureOutsideBattle config option not working.
- Fixed the Move Relearner / Move Tutor's pick move screen showing pokemon in the wrong slots.
- Necrozma now gets his special moves when fusing with Lunala and Solgaleo.
- Necrozma's fused forms can now also use their special Z-Moves.
- Fixed the Pokédex not being updated if the Pokémon you caught was sent to the PC.
- Fixed friendship (happiness) not going up on level-up or when you have them out in the world.
- Fixed some NPC files not being exported correctly causing spam on startup with fresh files.
- Fixed Pokémon being recalled after you give them a rare candy. Dine and dash, disgraceful.
- Fixed Ultra beasts not getting 3 perfect IVs.
- Major caching set up for the Better Spawner which will hopefully prevent the blockages that slowed spawning down.
- Fixed a bug where pc's would be marked for saving but never unmarked. Causing them to be saved on every save interval afterwards.