## After countless conflicts between forces and hate growing stronger for their enemies, the world became the ultimate result of war between humanity. The world has been thrown into a nuclear winter for the past several years and radiation has caused some unsettling things. Can you survive the unforgiving enviroment with radiation posioning and limited mask filters? Remember to check you gas mask durability for filter change out at techguns tab in inventory by crafting with the gas mask to change out filter
Make sure to set RAM to atleast 4gb for minimum and 6 gb for recommended smoothness with frame per second.
ADDING CUSTOM SERVER (Use Rare cities world generation for a infinite metro system.) plans to add metro station spawn with custom NPCs inside metro station!
SERVER IP: 184.108.40.206:25565
Important tips to know
- Chop logs to make planks with right click (same with planks to get sticks).
- You can get flint from gravel to bang on rock to get flint shards
- You can get sticks from breaking leaves
- Digging can release clean air into rooms.
- Remember put on gas mask with right click and to check you gas mask durability for filter change out at techguns tab in inventory.
- Once radiation debuff is gone and you don't hear ticking it's clean air.
- Making a simple campfire is more effective than the regular one. (You can light a campfire with sticks)
- You can use underarmor insulation to upgrade armors warmth or coolness
- Don't get hit by falling trees
Recommended to checkout these mods to learn how they work.
Recommended Instructions for the full effect of this modpack****
- -Use between 2-6 render distance
- Use Default/Rare cities world generation for a infinite metro system.
- -Keep AudioCraft resourcepack at top of order on resourcepacks
- -If your PC can handle it (which not even mine can't) use the Chocapic13' Shaders as it will create the fog for the atmosphere, but without it you can use the applied settings of: FOG - FANCY FOG START- 0.2
- -Keep music at atleast 70% volume
- Don't mess with audio sliders besides master is my recommendation
- -Choose between Dokucraft and Conquest resource packs (Both are limited mod support for the textures*
I have applied settings prior to download.
IF YOU PLAN TO USE RESOURCE PACKS
Put the resource packs in this order list
- Conquest OR Dokucraft
- Dokucraft Modded
HIGHLIGHT MODS INSTALLED
- NeedToBreathe (Realistic Eviromental Radiation)
- Immersive Engineering (Tech, Petroleum)
- Techguns (with fixed muzzle flash textures for shaders)
- Lycanites Mobs
- Lost Cities
- Spartan's Weapons
- Deadly Monsters
- Alot of Ruins, and Dungeon mods
- Epic Siege Mod
- Better Survival
- Realistic Torches
- Tough as Nails