Attack of the B-Team 1.0.4 is now marked Recommended in the launcher, and users will be asked to update the next time they attempt to launch B-Team. This is a minor version update over 1.0.2, with a number of bug fixes, and the inclusion of Inventory Tweaks and Not Enough Keys.
The build includes the following changes:
- Updated Chisel to version 1.5.0.technic. This version should properly override vanilla blocks in a way that drastically reduces incompatibilities.
- Added Chisel Override, which is a coremod which makes the fix for Chisel work.
- Minions has been updated to version 1.7.9b, which should eliminate the remaining crash bug.
- Open Blocks has been updated to version 184.108.40.206, and Open Mods Lib has been updated to 0.1.112.
- Fossils & Archaeology: Re-Ported has been updated to version 1.0.5. Bio-Fossil models will now correctly spawn as babies, and require bones to be used on them in order to grow them. T-Rexes are no longer invisible.
- Galacticraft has been updated to version 220.127.116.110. This should fix several issues with galacticraft wiring and oxygen networks breaking when unloaded.
- Inventory Tweaks version 1.56b77 has been added.
- Not Enough Keys version 0.0.4 has been added.
- Minions are now smarter about which blocks are trees and bulk stone. Thanks, Brigadon!
Server owners can obtain the new server file from the following link: http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/servers/bteam/BTeam_Server_v1.0.4.zip
Server owners looking to update from 1.0.2 can simply update the config files, zChisel, Minions, Open Blocks, Open Mods Lib, Fossils & Archaeology: Re-Ported, Galacticraft, Galacticraft Planets, and MicdoodleCore. Finally, add Chisel Override and Inventory Tweaks to the server.