The Voltz mod pack consists various mods that uses the Universal Electricity API as well as some mods that are compatible with Universal Electricity. The pack consists of various tech mods that uses a standardized electricity system, brining technology and exciting possibilities into Minecraft.
If you need some starting guidance be sure to check out the Official Voltz Wiki for help!
Thermal Expansion, at its core, is a 'tech' mod - it's a mod of what ifs. For example, what if you could turn water into ice or snow with a machine? Or how about a machine that could combine lava and water however you choose? What if there were a wool that didn't burn? Or, what if you could set up advanced yet extremely compact production chains that didn't require redstone engines or complex pipe routing? If any of that interests you, then you may want to check this out.
Required by Chicken Bones' Mods
NEI is a successor to both Too Many Items and Recipe Book. It arose around the same time as Craft Guide when Alexandria and a few others on the IRC suggested that I merge both Too Many Items and Recipe Book to remove their greatest flaws, ironically too many items, or in the case of recipe book, too many recipies. Too Many Items was great, but the one thing it lacked was an easy way to search and sort your items. When you had a mod like Red Power coming along with 10000 items both TMI and Recipe Book were racking up the pages. Even if you don't want to use NEI for cheating in items, you will likely feel right at home with the Recipe component of the mod.
Additional NEI support for Buildcraft, Forestry, Tinker's Construct, Minefactory Reloaded, and others.
Core mod required for immibis mods
Chop up your blocks into microblocks to create beautiful works of art, hide unsightly wiring and pipes, and generally spruce up your base.
An amazing minimap display at the top right corner of the screen. Check out the thread above for a full list of all the features available with this mod.
Tweaks your inventory handling to be more intuitive. Break your iron sword in the heat of battle and don't have time to replace it? No worries, if you have another one handy in your inventory it will automatically be moved into the last slot it was used! Works with all stacked items!
Galacticraft allows you to explore the solar system in your own spaceship. Travel throughout the solar system, create and customize your very own spaceship, and explore new planets and moons!
Applied Energistics is a Minecraft Mod which contains some basic tools, some electric tools, and an advanced storage system called ME that lets you store items compactly, and in the way you want. Applied Energistics - ME Networks provide: Simple but robust automation tools, and great support for working with other other automation mods. Includes a system which lets you create and use an automated crafting system. Ways to include other storage from other mods or the vanilla game. Lets you monitor your storage and trigger things via redstone. Ways to alter your setup on redstone signal. Save yourself a little time with wireless storage access.
Electricity generation is always a heavy burden. That's why we are here to bring in high tech nuclear power to solve all your electricity deficiency problems. With our fission reactors, fusion reactors, antimatter generators and thorium power, you won't be short of electricity ever again! Note that this mod is still in alpha stage so documentation on items are not done properly.
ExtrabiomesXL is a mod for Minecraft which adds new biomes that enhance game play and make exploring fun and interesting. ExtrabiomesXL is a collaborative open source project based on MisterFiber's original idea and mod.
ICBM is a Minecraft Mod that introduces intercontinental ballistic missiles to Minecraft. But the fun doesn't end there! This mod also features many different explosives, missiles and machines classified in three different tiers. If strategic warfare, carefully coordinated airstrikes, messing with matter and general destruction are up your alley, then this mod is for you!
Mekanism brings 5 new sets of tools and armor, a new types of tools and weapons, more explosives, magic items, weather and time control, powerful machines, a new kind of bow and arrow, lightning rods, and a few other features into Minecraft. Even better, it's open source.
Component of Mekanism
Component of Mekanism
Modular Force Field System is a Minecraft mod that brings in modular force fields into Minecraft. Ever tired of nuclear explosions blowing up your house or want to prevent people from entering your secret bases? MFFS is the mod for you!
A way to automatically farm plants and animals, as well some new rail tracks! With this mod you can set up a completely automated farm for any of these things that requires no real work aside from collecting the harvests and reloading the planter, without incredibly complex and unwieldy water/piston solutions. And you can milk cows to death or otherwise run livestock farms if you need those resources. Oh and it has conveyor belts too.
MachineMuse’s Modular Powersuits is a mod based around the idea of an inventor who tinkers with high-tech electronics and makes a suit of powered armor chock-full of useful gadgets and features. Inspired by heroes like Iron Man, Megaman, and Samus Aran, as well as by the high-tech armor in other mods like EE2 and IC2.
The Core mod for all Powercrystals related mods
Additional buildable modules for Modular Power Suits, including the auto-feeder, kinetic generator, item magnet, and more! Unofficially updated for 1.6.4 by Eximius88.
There are several tools available now to make running a Voltz server much easier. These tools are still heavily under development and are not completely stable yet. Please keep this in mind when using them.
ForgeEssentials is a Forge mod looking to replace most of the core bukkit plugin functionality such as world protection, world borders, player management, logging and so on.
MCPC-Plus is the spiritual successor to the original MCPC Bukkit ports. This ports CraftBukkit and the Bukkit API into Forge itself. Mods do not require porting.
This is a coremod for Forge that integrates the Bukkit API directly into Forge allowing for Bukkit plugins to run on your server.
- Updated Assembly Line to version 0.2.8.88
- Updated Atomic Science to version 0.4.1.162a
- Downgraded Electric Expansion to version 1.4.7
- Updated ICBM to version 220.127.116.11
- Updated Mekanism to version 5.4.1
- Updated Modular Powersuits to version 0.3.2.199
- Added NEI Plugins version 18.104.22.168a
- Updated Electric Expansion to version 1.5.0
- Removed BlastCraft
- Updated Code Chicken Core to version 0.7.3.
- Updated Not Enough Items to version 22.214.171.124
- Updated Assembly Line to version 0.2.8.87
- Updated Railcraft to version 126.96.36.199
- Updated Atomic Science to version 0.4.1.162
- Updated Basic Components to version 188.8.131.529
- Updated Electric Expansion to version 1.4.7
- Updated Fluid Mechanics to version 0.2.8.27
- Updated ICBM to version 184.108.40.206
- Updated Mekanism to version 5.4.0
- Updated MFFS to version 220.127.116.11
- Updated Modular Powersuits to version 0.3.0.178
- Updated Railcraft to version 18.104.22.168
- Updated Assembly Line to version 0.2.5.75
- Updated Atomic Science to version 0.3.7.148
- Updated Basic Components to version 22.214.171.1247
- Updated BlastCraft to version 0.6.1.29
- Updated Electric Expansion to version 1.4.2
- Updated Fluid Mechanics to version 0.2.7.16
- Updated ICBM to version 126.96.36.199
- Updated Mekanism to version 5.2.3b2
- Updated Modular Powersuits to version 0.2.1.108
- Updated Assembly Line to version 0.2.4.68
- Updated Atomic Science to version 0.3.5.137
- Updated ICBM to version 188.8.131.52
- Updated Mekanism to version 5.2.1
- Updated MachineMuse's Powersuits to version 0.2.0.42
- Updated Railcraft to version 184.108.40.206
- Updated Assembly Line to version 0.2.4.62
- Updated Electric Expansion to version 1.3.9
- Updated MFFS to version 220.127.116.11.6
- Updated MachineMuse's Powersuits to version 0.2.0.23
- Added Fluid Mechanics version 0.2.6.14!
- Updated Assembly Line to version 0.2.4.61
- Updated Atomic Science to version 0.3.4.135
- Updated Basic Components to version 18.104.22.1685
- Updated BlastCraft to version 0.6.1.25
- Updated Electric Expansion to version 1.3.8
- Updated ICBM to version 22.214.171.124
- Updated Machine Muse's Power Suits to version 0.1.43
- Updatedo Mekanism (and modules) to version 5.2.0
- This was primarily a build to fix crashes
- Updated Blastcraft to version 0.6.1.23
- Updated ICBM to version 126.96.36.199
- Updated Mekanism (and modules) to version 5.0.11
- Added Machine Muse's Modular Power Suits version 0.0.31
- Added BlastCraft version 0.6.1.19
- Updated Assembly Line to version 0.2.3.57
- Updated Atomic Science to version 0.3.3.130
- Updated Basic Components to version 188.8.131.521
- Updated Eletric Expansion to version 1.3.2
- Updated ICBM to version 184.108.40.206
- Updated Mekanism (and modules) to version 5.0.10
- Updated MFFS to version 220.127.116.11.5
- Updated Railcraft to version 18.104.22.168
The forums are another great place to get help. We have a whole section dedicated just to Voltz! Check it out!Visit the Forums
Voltz is available from the Technic Launcher. Grab the launcher and switch it to the Voltz pack and you are good to go!Download the Technic Launcher Download the Voltz Server 2.0.4
Recommended: 2.0.4 Latest: 3.1.2
Looking for Servers?
We have a whole section on our forums dedicated to Voltz servers! Check out the Deluxe servers or look in the other sections to find one that fits your playstyle.Deluxe Servers Voltz Server List