by ScarecrowKrone -
Welcome to MineTek 1.6.4! Enjoy your stay!
Report bugs and issues (with attached crash log) here
The 1.6.4 version of the popular Yogpack Extreme modpack, now renamed MineTek!
Quite possibly the most insane multiplayer modpack ever created, you really experience the very best the modding community has to offer with MineTek, the latest creation from ScarecrowKrone. Space stations and lunar bases? Check. Massive, crazy factories making every kind of machine possible? Check. Adventures with magic and mayhem? You got it! Travelling to alternate dimensions in a minecart while wearing the most powerful suit of armour ever devised, all the time launching missiles at your rival and laughing maniacally? Sure! A combination of all four? Why the hell not!
Welcome to MineTek! The modpack of why the hell not! If it hasn't been done already, or even if it has, you can do it with this pack!
If you have the issue where the pack launches and doesn't load correctly, make sure you increase RAM allocation in the Platform Options. The Platform Options menu can be found in the top right hand corner of the Platform, before you load a pack. Click the cog symbol.
-Version dev-1.7.1:- Updated Logistics Pipes to version 0.7.4.dev.292.
-Version dev-1.7:- Removed Magic Bees.
- Removed Enhanced Portals.
- Removed Useful Food.
-Version dev-1.6:- Updated MineChem to version 5.0.5-RC1.
- Fixed ID conflicts between Enhanced Portals and Extra Cells.
-Version dev-1.5:- Updated Voxel Menu versioning systems to 1.5.
- Added Enhanced Portals version 3.0.0b-final2
- Added Pneumatic Craft version 1.1.4f.
- Added JABBA version 1.1.4.
-Version dev-1.4:- Updated Forestry to version A-22.214.171.124.
- Added BdLib version 126.96.36.199.
- Added Carpenters' Blocks version 2.1.2.
- Added Gendustry version 188.8.131.52.
- Added iChun Util version 2.4.0.
- Added Mechworks version 0.1.6.
- Added Morph version 0.7.2.
- Added OpenEye version 0.6-1.6.4.
- Added Sync version 2.2.3.
- Updated Voxel Menu versioning system to 1.4.
-Version dev-1.3:- Removed Equivalent Exchange 3.
- Deleted unnecessary config files.
- Fixed Modular Powersuits recipe issue.
-Version dev-1.2: - Fixed ICBM ID conflicts.
- Fixed Atomic Science/Resonant Induction ID conflicts.
- Fixed MFFS ID conflicts.
- Removed unnecessary files.
- Renamed mod files to integrate with existing structure better.
-Version dev-1.1.1:- Updated Mobius Core to version 1.2.2.
- Updated Opis to version 1.2.2.
- Updated Waila to version 1.5.2a.
-Version dev-1.1.0 :- Huge update/rebuild!
- Removed OpenCCSensors.
- Removed Calclavia Core.
- Removed TubeStuff.
- Removed Novamenu.
- Removed Redstone In Motion.
- Added Open Blocks version 1.2.7.
- Added Macros / Keybind Mod version 0.9.11.
- Added Extra Cells version 1.6.8f.
- Added Remain In Motion version 1.2.0.
- Added Resonant Engine version 184.108.40.2068.
- Added Tabby Chat version 1.10.00.
- Added Voxel Lib version 2.1.0.
- Added Voxel Menu version 3.0.7.
- Added Voxel Player version 0.11.3.
- Added Extra Utilities version 1.0.3a.
- Added Magic Bees version 2.1.9.
- Added MineFactory Reloaded version 2.7.9.
- Added Immibis Microblocks version 57.6.3.
- Added Equivalent Exchange 3 version 0.1.140.
- Updated Atomic Science to version RI-0.3.1.367.
- Updated Backpacks to version 1.28.37.
- Updated Bibliocraft to version 1.5.5.
- Updated Big Reactors to version 0.3.0A.
- Updated CodeChickenCore to version 0.9.0.9.
- Updated CoFHCore to version 220.127.116.11.
- Updated ComputerCraft to version 1.63.
- Updated EnderStorage to version 18.104.22.168.
- Updated Galacticraft to version 22.214.171.1243.
- Modified Minecraft Forge to contain LiteLoader.
- Updated Hats to version 2.1.8.
- Updated Hat Stand to version 2.1.0.
- Updated ICBM to version 126.96.36.1996.
- Updated Immibis Core to version 57.2.0.
- Updated Liquid XP to version 57.1.2.
- Updated Logistics Pipes to version 0.7.4.dev.121.
- Updated Mekanism to version 188.8.131.52.
- Integrated Atomic Science configs with Resonant Induction Atomic Age.
- Removed redundant configs.
- Disabled RI unnecessary ores.
- Updated Mobius Core to version 1.1.0.
- Updated MFFS to version 184.108.40.206.
- Updated Mystcraft to version 0.10.12.01.
- Updated Nether Ores to version 2.2.2-55.
- Updated NotEnoughItems to version 220.127.116.11.
- Updated Opis to version 1.2.0.
- Updated Project Red to version 18.104.22.168.
- Updated Railcraft to version 22.214.171.124.
- Updated Thaumcraft to version 4.1.0g.
- Updated Thaumic Tinkerer to version 2.3-138.
- Updated Translocators to version 126.96.36.199.
- Updated Twilight Forest to version 1.20.5.
- Updated Waila to version 1.5.2.
- Updated Thermal Expansion to version 188.8.131.52.
- Updated WR-CBE to version 184.108.40.206.
- Updated Resonant Induction to version 0.3.1.367.
- Updated Universal Electricity to version 220.127.116.11.
-Version 1.0.8:- Fixed Mekanism Transmitters being unobtainable.
- Fixed Mekanism dusts being glitched.
-Version 1.0.7:- Updated Mekanism to version 18.104.22.168.
- Updated TubeStuff to version 57.1.3.
-Version 1.0.6:- Updated MineTek Configs to version 22.214.171.124-1.
-Version 1.0.5:- Updated Galacticraft to version 126.96.36.1999.
-Version 1.0.4:- Added Resonant Induction version 0.3.1.181.
- Updated Atomic Science to version 188.8.131.52.
- Updated Calclavia Core to version 184.108.40.206.
- Updated ICBM to version 220.127.116.11.
- Updated Mekanism to version 18.104.22.168.
- Updated MineTek Configs to version 22.214.171.124.
- Updated Universal Electricity to version 126.96.36.199.
- Removed Basic Components.
-Version 1.0.3:- Updated Artifice to version 1.1.3-243
- Fixed Modular Powersuits crafting issues.
-Version 1.0.2:- Updated Biomes O' Plenty to version 188.8.131.524.
- Updated TreeCapitator to 1.6.4-r09.
-Version 1.0.0:- Considered out of 'beta'!
- Added Novamenu 1.1.4.
- Updated Atomic Science to version 184.108.40.206.
- Updated Calclavia Core to version 220.127.116.11.
- Updated ICBM to version 18.104.22.168.
- Updated MFFS to version 22.214.171.124.
- Updated Modular Powersuits to version 1.6.4-0.10.0-91.
- Updated Project Red to version 1.6.4-126.96.36.199.
- Updated Universal Electricity to version 188.8.131.52.
-Version 0.9.9.1:- Removed LanteaCraft due to critical server bug. Will be added once patched.
-Version 1.6.4-0.9.9R:- Fixed the ID mismatches between DenPipes, Forestry, ICBM and MFFS.
-Version 1.6.4-0.9.4.1:- Updated Thermal Expansion to version 184.108.40.206
- Updated CoFH Core to version 220.127.116.11
- QUICK FIX SERVER BUILD ONLY! PREDATES ALL 'R' BUILDS!
-Version 1.6.4-0.9.8R:- Added Basic Components version 18.104.22.168
-Version 1.6.4-0.9.7R:- Removed MiscPeripherals and config because it crashes servers horribly.
-Version 1.6.4-0.9.6R:- Updated Damage Indicators to version 22.214.171.124
-Version 1.6.4-0.9.5R:- Modpack rebuild to fix multiple bugs
- Fixed phantom ID bug for Mac/Linux users.
- Fixed Tinker's Construct/NEI glitch.
- Updated Applied Energistics to version rv14-finale3
- Updated Atomic Science to version 126.96.36.199
- Updated Backpacks to version 1.26.29
- Updated Bibliocraft to version 1.5.4
- Updated Big Reactors to version 0.2.14A
- Updated Biomes O' Plenty to version 188.8.131.526
- Updated Buildcraft A-4.2.2
- Added Calclavia 184.108.40.206
- Updated CoFHCore to version 220.127.116.11
- Updated ICBM to version 18.104.22.1687
- Added LanteaCraft version 0.1.0
- Updated Logistics Pipes to version 0.7.4.dev.98
- Updated Mekanism to version 22.214.171.124
- Updated MFFS to version 126.96.36.1994
- Updated Tinker's Construct to version 1.6.4-188.8.131.52
- Updated Thermal Expansion to version 184.108.40.206
- Updated Universal Electricity to version 220.127.116.113
- Removed Factorization
- Removed MineFactory Reloaded
- Removed SGCraft
-Version 1.6.4-0.9.4:- Modified configs.
-Version 1.6.4-0.9.3:- Removed Traincraft
-Version 1.6.4-0.9.2:- Removed IndustrialCraft2
- Removed Advanced Solar Panels
- Removed Gravitation Suite
- Removed Advanced Machines
- Removed redundant config files.
-Version 1.6.4-0.9:- Removed Buildcraft Tools
- Removed Better Anvil
- Removed Additional Buildcraft Objects.
-Version 1.6.4-0.8:- Fixes Factorization-ProjectRed conflict.
- Fixes Thermal Expansion-DenPipes conflict.
-Version 1.6.4-0.7:- Edited Biomes O' Plenty config.
-Version 1.6.4-0.6:- First public 1.6.4 build! Enjoy!
-Version 0.9.2:- Updated Redlogic to version 55.4.1
- Updated Immibis Core to version 55.1.6 (23/12/13)
-Version 0.9.1:- Updated Railcraft config.
-Version 0.9:- Updated Applied Energistics to rv13-c.
-Version 0.8.9:- Removed Greg's Lighting.
-Version 0.8.8:- Removed Mekanism. (It will be back in 1.6.4!)
-Version 0.8.7:- Adjusted configs.
-Version 0.8.6:- Backdated RedLogic to version 55.0.0.
- Backdated Immibis Core to version 55.1.4
- Backdated Immibis Microblocks to version 55.0.2
-Version 0.8.5:- Updated IC2 Advanced Machines to 55.0.3.
-Version 0.8.4:- Removed ExtraBiomesXL and replaced it with Biomes O' Plenty by popular request!
-Version 0.8.3:- Added Thermal Expansion.
-Version 0.8.2:- Added Rei's Minimap.
-Version 0.8.1:- Added Immibis Microblocks, RedLogic and Redstone In Motion as replacements for Redpower 2.
-Version 0.8:- Pack restored! Enjoy!
-Version 0.7.7:- Stable Mystcraft release.
-Version 0.7.6:- Initial Mystcraft addition.
-Version 0.7.5:- Tweaked key binding slighty.
-Version 0.7.4:- Fixed Rei's Minimap
-Version 0.7.3:- Fixed config issues.
-Version 0.7.2:- Removed LiteLoader from the pack.
-Version 0.7.1:- Updated Forestry configs to fix an integration error.
-Version 0.7.0:- First public release! Enjoy!
Applied Energistics is a Minecraft Mod which contains some basic tools, some electric tools and an advanced storage system called ME that lets you store items compactly and in the way you want.
Craft and create your own ship... And sail it across the seven seas!
Artifice adds worldgen, new blocks, and new items.
Electricity generation is always a heavy burden. That's why we are here to bring in high tech nuclear power to solve all your electrical problems! With our fission reactors, fusion reactors, antimatter particle accelerators, you won't be short of electricity ever again!
Simply put; this mod provides a variety of different backpacks for your convenience! Whether you're hunting, mining, farming or adventuring, we've got your back! *sigh*
Bibliocraft introduces loads of new blocks and items designed for storage. You'll never have a disorganised base again!
The mod is designed to be a mid-to-late-game complement to less-realistic mods such as Thermal Expansion, BuildCraft, and Minefactory Reloaded. These mods all offer fun ways to manipulate and "industrialize" your Minecraft world, and rely on a shared power framework. My core design goal is to provide fun, engaging power systems that are "inspired by" real ones, while maintaining a light-hearted "video game" feel. It should be fun to set up your reactor, fun to modify it, and fun to figure out how to make it work the way you want: more power, less fuel consumption, or even a highly-automated sprawling mega-reactor should all be possible.
Adds 87 brand new, awesome biomes to the game!
A library mod containing the core files required for all bspkrs mods.
Extending Minecraft with pipes, auto-crafting, quarries, engines and much more!
Calclavia Core is a required library used in Calclavia’s mods.
CodeChickenCore is a library mod containing required classes for all ChickenBones mods to function.
CoFHCore is a library mod containing required classes for all TeamCoFH mods.
ComputerCraft is a mod created for Minecraft by dan200 that adds Computers, Monitors, Modems, Turtles and more!
denLib provides required files for all denoflions mods.
This is a small addon for Buildcraft the implements various pipes that aid in making builds smarter and more compact.
This modification makes 'shining' items (default: Torch, Glowstone, Glowdust, Lit Pumpkin, Redstone, Lava Bucket, powered Minecart) illuminate everything around them if 1) the player has them equipped (in hand/armor) 2) they are dropped on the ground 3) another player has them equipped in Multiplayer On top of that, burning Entities shine light, and Creepers about to explode light up!
This mod completely gets rid of the randomness of enchanting and allows you to pick what YOU want on your tools! It is. It will register enchantments that other mods add and will show up for the appropriate tool.
EnderStorage is a mod that offers a means to store your items in The END, causing them to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. All EnderStorage makes use of the magic of colors to link storage with its little piece of The END. Any EnderStorage with the same color code share inventory (even across dimensions).
The goal of this mod is to automate tree farming as much as possible without becoming entirely overpowered.
Galacticraft allows you to explore the solar system in your own spaceship.
Minecraft Forge API provides functionality for all Minecraft mods, and includes key features like the Ore Dictionary which enables mods to be used side by side.
This mod adds an Aesthetic feature onto players, namely Hats
This is an addon to the Hats Mod that adds a stand for your many hats!
ICBM is a Minecraft Mod that introduces intercontinental ballistic missiles to Minecraft. But the fun doesn't end there! This mod also features many different types of explosives, missiles and machines separated in to three different tiers. If strategic warfare, carefully coordinated airstrikes, messing with matter and general destruction are up your alley, then this mod is for you!
Immibis Core is a library mod containing required classes for all Immibis mods.
This client mod allows you to easily manage your inventory, in both single player and multiplayer. It works out of the box, and will make you gain a massive amount of time! It automatically replaces your tools as they break, and item stacks once emptied It sorts your inventory and your chests in a single click/keystroke It provides lots of powerful shortcuts to move items around It allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files
Iron Chests add several new tiers of chest into the game.
This is a mod that adds liquid XP, and related machines. You will need a mod capable of transporting liquids, such as Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion or RedPower 2.
Logistics Pipes is an extensive overhaul of the Buildcraft pipe system. It allows for better distribution of items via pipes, more organised stockkeeping and easier automated crafting.
Mekanism is an extensive mod featuring innovative ways of electricity generation, advanced ore processing machinery, new sets and types of tools and armor, and much more. If you like high tech machinery that extends your resource collection and processing, then this mod is for you!
Chemistry in Minecraft!
A compilation of all the configs required for this modpack to work.
Mobius Core is a library mod required for all ProfMobius mods.
Modular Force Field System is a Minecraft mod that brings in modular force fields into Minecraft. Ever tired of nuclear explosions blowing up your house or want to prevent people from entering your secret bases? May the mass times acceleration be with you!
In the Myst series, there are special books that describe wild and varied new worlds, called Ages. These Ages can be written with a special language, and the books they are written in can be used to visit those Ages. Some ages can be beautiful and safe, while others can be inherently unstable and dangerous.
A plugin mod for Not Enough Items that adds support for several mods that the base NEI doesn't offer.
Adds ores to the Nether. Nuff said.
NEI is a successor to both Too Many Items and Recipe Book. It arose around the same time as Craft Guide when Alexandria and a few others on the IRC suggested that I merge both Too Many Items and Recipe Book to remove their greatest flaws, ironically too many items, or in the case of recipe book, too many recipies. Too Many Items was great, but the one thing it lacked was an easy way to search and sort your items. When you had a mod like Red Power coming along with 10000 items both TMI and Recipe Book were racking up the pages. Even if you don't want to use NEI for cheating in items, you will likely feel right at home with the Recipe component of the mod.
Adds an obsidian pressure plate into the game.
OpenCCSensors is an open source add-on mod for ComputerCraft which gives your computers the ability to retrieve information about the area around them.
This mod is a must-have for any server admin, as it will allow you to spot the chunks which are eating up your TPS, the worse tile entities or simply jump anywhere you want.
This mod adds support for HD textures and a lot of options for better looks and performance. Doubling the FPS is common.
This is a library mod containing required classes for all PowerCrystals mods.
ProjectRed is a Forge mod for Minecraft, co-developed and maintained by MrTJP and Chickenbones. It brings vastly improved redstone control via compact wiring and integrated logic gates. It written inside the ForgeMultipart API.
Quantum Physics in Minecraft!
Redefine your Rails!
Soul Shards allows for the capture of mob souls in shards, which can then be used to make mob spawners!
Steve's Carts 2 is the minecraft mod dedicated to let you experience the minecart system to its max. Instead of the three normal ones you can design your own. This is not a matter of making them looking as fancy as possible, even though many people would argue for them being fancy, but instead a way to add the features you would like to have in a cart.
Tinkers' Construct is a mod about putting tools together in a wide variety of ways, then modifying them until they turn into something else. The tools never disappear and can be named and changed to your heart's desire. Once you make them, they're yours forever.
Thaumaturgy is the capability of a magician to work miracles. A practitioner of thaumaturgy is a thaumaturge, thaumaturgist or miracle worker. This is what this mod is all about - drawing magic from physical objects in the form of Essentia and reshaping it to perform miracles.
An addon mod for Thaumcraft.
Translocators provides a cool way of moving items form chest to chest.
This mod allows you to chop down an entire tree (leaves and all) by harvesting one of its logs. Based on Terraria tree-cutting style.
Tubestuff adds some extra blocks and machines that are very useful when used in conjunction with other Tech mods.
Imagine stepping through a portal into a twilight realm, filled with trees as far as they eye can see. Breathtaking vistas and amazing discoveries await you around every corner. But beware! Not all denizens of the forest respond to your intrusion lightly.
The goal of this mod is to add as much useful food as possible to minecraft, without destroying the vanilla feeling of it. No extreme and complicated recipes! The mod is supposed to be simple and useful for the user, to make food from things you normally can´t make food from and to add a large variety of food to make minecraft more interesting.
What Am I Looking At is a small mod that does exactly what is says; tells you exactly what you are looking at, and which mod it is from!
Throw a spear in a zombie's head! Cut a skeleton in half with your brand new halberd! Shoot some slimes in pieces with an old musket! And more!
WRCBE is a very useful mod allowing for the exchange of wireless redstone signals.
Yet another map mod!
When anything living takes damage, the damage they took will bounce off their head, with a cool little effect, in addition to a mob portrait which shows current health.
Resonant Induction is a realistic Minecraft tech mod centered around electricity.
Universal Electricity is a energy API used by a few mods to allow compatibility.
Redstone In Motion started off as a replacement mod for Redpower Frames, but has since become so much more!
Modular Powersuits is a Minecraft mod based around the idea of an inventor who tinkers with high-tech electronics and makes a suit of powered armor chock-full of useful gadgets and features. Inspired by heroes like Iron Man, Megaman, and Samus Aran, as well as by the high-tech armor in mods like EE2 and IC2.
Last Updated: 2 days ago