Official Pixelmon Pack
by Rados -
For complete support for pixelmon go to the pixelmon website http://pixelmonmod.com/blog/ We have an extensive support setup there and a number of great people who are willing to help you out if you have an issue. Support requests posted here (technic discussion) will not be answered.
Link to Pokeloot's Topic on our forums: http://pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=2903
This mod DOES NOT work with OPTIFINE or NEI at the moment. Optifine is working on a fix.
Features of the mod:
Modifies NO base files (Meaning it should work with any mod)
Configuration file to change spawning amounts, Block and item ID's
Comprehensive attack system featuring over 500 attacks (including status effects and stats modifiers)
Pokemon overlay showing current pokemon and their status
Multiplayer supported! (including bukkit using bukkitforge)
Full PC storage system!
New Healing block!
New Capturing system!
Brand new models for pc and healer
3D pokeball and capture animation (now improved)
All Mob's to scale as specified by the bulbapedia
Friendship System (Umbreon will evolve with it)!
Hammer and anvil crafting system for pokeballs!
Pokeballs now work in battle!
More Pokeballs: Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Moon Ball and Friend Ball + More!
New GUI's for battling, summary screen, and inventory, and more!
Fossil Machine for reviving fossils found around the world!
Trading! Trade pokemon with your friends!
Find Icy and Mossy stones throughout the world to evolve certain Pokemon!
and much, much more....!
Changelog for Pixelmon 2.2.1:
- Moved to 1.5.2
- Updated method for downloading database to mask the url for the download through our server
- Added more exception handling specifically for the odd case in which a player dc's during an operation which is affecting their save
- Added catches for more possible crashes in battles
- Extended Pixelmon API for XWaffle's achievements side mod
- Heaps more animation code including wings, arms, leg modules and more
- Fire stone ore moved to the rooves of caverns with lava in them
- Pokemon with no spawn info will now only spawn on grass (stopping them spawning in buildings etc)
- A number of moves added
- New flying ai
- Pokedex updates on pokemon evolution and trade
- Healer retrieve pokemon as they are placed on healer
- Added error reporting switch in config, off by default will only report critical errors if off
- Fixed evAdjusting items not giving correct Ev boost
- Fixed status's all reverting to burn when pokemon retrieved and sen tout
- Added API stuff for new events
- Added register to pokedex on trade
- Added clearing function when player enters world
- Added evolution rocks. Must be within 10 blocks of them when your eevee levels up
- Bosses reworked - No longer have a set level, level is set when you engage them in battle, set to be a certain number of levels above the highest level pokemon in your team
- Increased rate of hammer decay
- Reduced leaf stone ore spawn
- Reworked player connection code
- Fixed disconnecting from a server and the side-bar disappearing
- Fixed bug in Base-Stat loading which reduces memory used by pixelmon entities 10x
- Fixed potions applied to pokemon crashing the game
- Fixed wrong location bug
- Fixed recharging moves
- Increased badge stack size
- Normalised size of pokemon in pokedex and fossil machine
- Fixed rendering of held item when moving in pc
- Fix to disable not always being reset after battle
- Pokemon in battle should now properly be positioned if sent out
- TM's are now only removed if the move is learnt - cancelling will not remove them
- Tms can now only be taught to owned pokemon
This pack is made by the Developers of the mod, so of course we have permission to use it.
Last Updated: 301 days ago